Red Maple Moving

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Red Maple Moving

Reviews for Red Maple Moving

Private User reviews London, ON

THEY LOST MY FURNITURE!

The service I received from Red Maple Moving & Storage was extremely disappointing.
Melissa, the office manager in Mississauga, was the main person I was in contact with.

On pick-up day, the movers arrived with almost four-hour delay, which is a big inconvenience for customers who are located in an apartment building where the elevator has to be reserved in advance. Second, while I was originally told that extra-charges for packaging the TV were 20-30 $, they ended up to be 100 $.
On delivery day, different movers came by and, while moving the furniture, carelessly scratched the wall in my entrance and dropped heavy items damaging the parquet.

After all this, HALF OF MY COUCH WAS LOST BY THE COMPANY. Three huge sofa cushions, 1 metre long, were never delivered.
This couch had a strong sentimental value to me, since it was a gift from my dad.
As soon as I realized, I immediately called the company who said they'd look into it. At first I was understanding as mistakes can happen. After no call-back for a week, I called again and they asked me to hold on for another week or two. After no call back for 2 weeks, I was contacted by Melissa, the office manager, who said would look into a solution. After almost 2 months of me calling at least 10 or 15 times, they confirmed the furniture was lost and despite that, they refused to pay for the cushion replacement and offered me a miserable compensation instead.
I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO OTHER CUSTOMERS.
MOVING IS ALREADY A STRESSFUL EXPERIENCE, AND YOU SHOULD HIRE RELIABLE COMPANIES.
FURNITURE IS SOMETIMES MUCH MORE THAN JUST SOUL-LESS OBJECTS, WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT A VALUE OF RED MAPLE MOVING & STORAGE.

Julie Hall in Toronto
Julie Hall in Toronto

Moving

Red Maple Moving
(647) 966-1738
Toronto
M6A 0A1

Red Maple Moving and Storage is the best moving company I have ever had the privilege to use. The movers were fast, yet efficient and reliable. They called me 30 minutes prior to make sure everything was in order for the move from Toronto, ON to Montreal, QC and that showed me how dependable they really are. The guys were friendly and polite and treated me respectfully. I would hire these guys any time! Thank you very much!

More about Red Maple Moving

We love to listen and we are eagerly waiting to talk to you regarding your project. Get in touch with us if you have any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.