KMK Plumbing Inc

Donna in Oshawa
Donna in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Faucet installation

Moe is great. I found him easy to reach with multiple ways to connect with him. Quick to respond, honest, respectful. He went out of his way to help with a small issue beyond what I called him for, which in itself wasn't a big job, so very kind! The faucet connectors were to short, I could have easily been gouged, but was pleased with a very modest adjustment in the agreed upon fee.
Moe is now my "go to" for plumbing service -- highly recommend.

Hua in North york
Hua in North york

Best trade in my experience!

I hired Moe to do all the plumbing on my custom built house, about 5800 Sq Ft in total living space.

Moe is by far the best trade out of all the trades I contracted for this house. He is honest and reasonable on pricing, always show up on time, patient, willing to listen to and go out to help the customers, and never push for payments.

Since then I referred Moe to another home builder and they are equally happy with Moe's service.

Thank you Moe!

Rod  in Pickering
Rod in Pickering
10 reviews Pickering, ON

Fix some valves and taps

I called KMK on the advice of a friend. Left a message and Moe called me back within the hour.
Told him what I would like done.
Said he could come the next day and showed up right on time.
Did a great job,was very friendly and the price resonable.
Would certainly use Moe if needed in the future and would recommend him readily.

Rod

Thank you Rod, you're very kind, I am happy that you're pleased with the service, thank you

anthony in Richmond Hill
anthony in Richmond Hill

Kitchen, Bathroom and Laundry Renovation

This is the second time we've used Mohammed and he's become one of the few contractors that I trust to provide a fair price and do the work he quoted. We had Mohammed remove the old and install new faucets and toilets as well as fix the builder plumbing short cuts to allow us to move the location of the dishwasher beside the sink.

We had a bad experience with our tiling contractor but nothing but good experiences with Mohammed. He's the only guy we will call for our plumbing.

UPDATE: Mohammed just came by to fix the previous owner's amateur hook up for our basement laundry. He was punctual and fast and provided us with different options and costs. He set up our temporary working solution that we could use until we were ready to go through the larger scale renovation to do it the right way.

Grace  in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

faucets

The water pressure of the new townhouse is too small. We asked a famous company, Mr.X, from HomeStars and paid $79 for the plumber's diagnosis of the problem. However, he did not want to fix anything on the same day. Since he already came, we asked him to put silicone on the backsplash plus putting the shower rod back on the wall. He quoted $198+tax! The reason given for the high cost of applying silicone is that he is a plumber and doesn't routinely install silicone.

Then we found KMK Plumbing. Plumber Moe was much more sincere and patiently looked for the root of the problem. Unlike Mr.X, he was willing to fix everything right away. He removed the water saving device from 3 faucets and installed a new shower head. He was also willing to put silicone on bathroom backsplash and tile edges. When I asked him to redo the kitchen silicone, he said it's in good condition so I can save the money. However, he noticed an area missed by the builder and put silicone in that spot.

We highly recommend Moe, because he has a sincere desire to want to help you and solve your problem and is willing to fix it right away professionally.

Young in Toronto
Young in Toronto

Too expansive for small jobs

Today, Mo came to visit to remove water saving devices in my unit. As he service one of my neighbor's unit, he knew exactly what was required to finish the job... actual job being done within 5-10 minutes. Without knowing how long it takes for the job, I have agreed to pay $150 (first price called was $185)
Maybe for bigger problems it may worth to bring in professionals but I am left with bad taste in my mouth as he also came 2hr late for our appointment

For being late, I was late I don't deny it, but not two hours and I cencerlly apologied for being late. As for the job done, I think you should be little fair to me I arrived on site, I did the kitchen faucet, the lavatory faucet the upper stairs lavatory faucet and on top of that I took the old shower head off and put a new one on for you, isn't that accurate? Plus the $150 you paid me is hardly a service call charge. Overall I fixed your issue. Mr Young, you're not hiring a handyman, you're hiring a master plumber that's licensed and insured, any thing goes wrong I'm responsible. But thank you so much for hiring me and letting me in your house. I think you're a wonderful customer and hope I can leave a sweeter taste in your mouth next time. Thank you for your honest opinion we only improve ourselves on honest feedback. Thank you.Moe. KMK Plumbing

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Basement

Mohammed installed all plumbing required for my basement Reno. His quality of work is great but most importantly he was punctual, professional and kept you well informed. Mo still keeps in contact with me and is always willing to come out and work on other plumbing jobs I may have. Would recommend for sure.

Thanks Vitto, I appreciate the wonderful words. company and I are always ready to do our jobs

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Replacement of all Plumbing in a Duplex!

Mohammed was recommended to us by a friend and we're very happy with the results and the service. He worked with our schedule and provided great advice. There were very rigid requirements that the Building Inspector wanted and Mohammed was able to satisfy these requirements for us.

He's always available for us when there are issues on site and we've had many delays as a result of the building permit process and not once did we have to wait for Mohammed.

We're very pleased with the service and look forward to using Mohammed on our next project!

Thank you for the kind word mr Loh and as always I would happily do my job any time Amy minute

Sander in Whitchurch-stouffville
Sander in Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

New Bathroom

New 3 piece bathroom in my basement and he took care of it beautifully. He did the job quickly but not rushed and the price was excellent, especially considering the high quality workmanship. Fully recommended!

Thanks mr Dely. Our success depends on our quality of work

Paolo in Richmond Hill
Paolo in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professionalism at its finest

As a real estate investor and home renovator, I am always in need of a reliable plumber. After meeting many plumbers I stumbled upon Mo at KMK Plumbing, and couldn't be more pleased. His prices are extremely fair, and the quality in his work is evident. Always answers my calls and shows up when promised. My jobs go a lot smoother when you have the right people, and Mo at KMK is one of them.

Thanks Paolo, happy to be at your assistance, will always be. I'm just a phone call a way

Looking for Plumbing pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?