Sunridge Painting

kat from Kitchener
kat from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

bedroom repaints, staircase restain

showed on time for estimate, very knowledgeable on products and applications gave me complete confidence in ability to do the work and make it look great too. once I hired sunridge to do the work I was given a timeline and they stuck to it. I couldn't be happier.
thank you Ahmed. I will be recommending to everyone :)
(I`ll try to upload photos later)

More about Sunridge Painting

At SUNRIDGE PAINTING, our goal is to not only help you paint your home or business, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service painting company with a wide range of experience and knowledge in interior & exterior coatings, wood staining, wall paper removal, ...