HomeStars  >  Electricians in Goodwood  >  Myghty Force Electrical

G in Ajax
G in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical (Potlight installation)

I understand why Myghty Force earned so many 10 star reviews. From start to finish, Myghty Force has been great to work with. It all began with the initial inquiry. Mike responded quickly and was able to visit my home promptly. He made the appropriate suggestions for my needs and was always pleasant and showed me utmost respect. After meeting and corresponding with other businesses, I never got quite the same positive feeling I got from my interaction with Mike so I went ahead and booked with Myghty Force. I truly believe I made the right decision. We hit a couple of bumps along the way (e.g. the odd construction of my house, among other things) but Mike was able to provide the appropriate solutions. He was very responsive; whenever I called or texted him, he would reply within minutes, if not seconds. He cannot rest easy if his clients aren't 110% satisfied. Should the need for electrical projects arise, Myghty Force will certainly be my go-to number to call. I would not hesitate in recommending them. Thank you Mike (bonus points for your playlist!), and thank you Lincoln. It would be my pleasure to work with you again. (re: my posted picture--what looks like a second light on the second light from the bottom is a reflection from my mirrored phone case. The finished product looks much better than what my poor photography skills captured)

Wow thanks allot for that great review we look forward tie working with you again as well. Its nice to be blessed to have clients who are understanding and appreciative of our good work. Hope you and your family and friends enjoy your home for may years to come.
P.s Lincoln says thanks to you as well.
Mike

Wayne D.
Wayne D.

lots of potlights and lighting in the livingroom and up date electrical plugs and switches

The work at my house was done in a timely matter . After I had two other electricians at my place he was the best and reasonable price. I would be happy to use them again. Mighty Force guarantees all work at my place even a little thing that needed to be done with hesitation .

thanks Wayne and we look forward to working g with you in the future.

keysha in Scarborough
keysha in Scarborough

Electrical Services

M2H 1H2

Our electrician's name is Mike. He is awesome and did an Excellent job! Great customer service! The job was done quickly and accurately! After doing the original work discussed, He even made time to mount my tv on the wall, a job I didn't expect to have done that day but he was able to put it up in 15 minutes! Also it didn't cost me an arm and a leg!!! I am so happy with his work, I will definitely recommend to my friends and Family!!

Thanks for the kind words keysha and we look forward to working with you and you friends and family in the future. happy holidays to you and Adrian.

Sandra in Scarborough
Sandra in Scarborough

electrical

M2H 1H2

Mike is extremely polite and very accommodating to my needs.
Pricing was excellent and he was puntual and I'd recommend him and his company for further projects.
Yours mist sincerely
Sandra of Scarborough

thanks so much Sandra and we look forward to working with you in the future have a great holidays.

paul in Toronto
paul in Toronto

residential electrical work

I have used the services of Michael Manning on several occasions and have always found him to be courteous, reliable, fair and professional . I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Thanks Paul and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you with great customer service.

richardnarine.rs in Toronto
richardnarine.rs in Toronto

Electrical

Mike is a very knowledgeable electrician who works fast and does good work. He is very customer service oriented - he will make sure everything he needs to do is completed to your satisfaction. We had some under cabinet lights installed and the product was faulty as the lights kept flickering with time and Mike personally came back to make sure it was fixed properly. Price on work is very reasonable, which we greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend or hire Mike again to assist with any electrical jobs we need completed in our home.

Thanks for your kind words and i look forward to working with you again in the future.

ashley harris in Toronto
ashley harris in Toronto

basement renovation

M2H 1H2

I would like to thank Mike and his crew for a job well done. The amazingly qualified staff at Myghty Force  are extremely experienced, knowledgeable, and courteous.

From beginning to end I was very comfortable and any questions I had were explained and answered.

The crew worked quickly and efficiently and before I knew it, the job was done! I am satisfied with the electrical  service they provided me with for my basement - and I would highly reccomend Myghty Force to anyone needing electrical work done in their home.

signed,
Ashley Harris

Jp in Toronto
Jp in Toronto

Electrical

Mike went above and beyond in doing some electrical work in our basement and installing potlights. His work was well done and he assisted in work that went beyond the scope of our contract at no extra charge to us. Excellent customer service.

It was an honor to have worked with you on b your project we look forward to working with you again in the future. We always strive to make our customers happy.
Thanks so much.
The Team.

More about Myghty Force Electrical

We can manage projects medium to small.