Chicasa Design

Reviews for Chicasa Design

Frank S.C. in Scarborough
Frank S.C. in Scarborough

Bathroom renovation

It was a pleasure to deal with the team at Chicasa design.
They took the time to go over every aspect of our bathroom project
and assisted us to design our dream bathroom. The end result was
more than exceeded our expectations.
Job well done.

Frank thank you very much for your warming review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please feel free to contact me for future projects.

Douglas
Douglas

Basement Renovation

I am a civil engineer myself, so it wanted to make sure that I hire a professional team to finish my basement. I am glad that I hired Chicasa to perform this work. The design and idea was stunning and quality of material they used was top notch. Unlike the other contractors, they cared about quality and time, and quotation was reasonable with no surprises and headaches.

Hi Douglas,
Thank you very much for your review, hope you are enjoying your new basement.

Kitchen & bathroom renovation

Firstly, Chicasa is the fix to your problem, the way you want it to be.

Unlike Chicasa, many other companies take cuts and turns just to get the job done, Chicasa doesn't. Chicasa made sure all necessary steps were followed, and they were always on the ball with any obstacles that might acure.

I had my bathroom and kitchen done with them. The guys even took me through any steps I would want to learn, to keep myself updated with relevant knowledge about repairs and maintenance. Overall, I can easily say that hiring Chicasa's services is a very safe decision and I recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your warming review. Hope you are enjoying your newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. Hope I get the pleasure to work on your future projects.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Chicasa Design is the best!!!!!!!

They turned my old, damp basement into a brand-new beautiful place to relax. For a long time, I was looking for a trustworthy company to do my basement renovation without hassles until I got referred to Chicasa design by a colleague. They had completed her kitchen a while back and she was extremely happy with their work. They have a very professional team who work with you throughout the process to make it smooth. What I was particularly pleased with was the fact that they listened to my concerns and did exactly what I wanted! Their designer did an amazing job for my bathroom and shower. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for professional, efficient and affordable service.

Hi Michelle, Thank you very much for your warming review. Please feel free to call me at anytime for future projects.
best regards

More about Chicasa Design

Why We Build

You deserve a home that is custom built to accentuate your personality. We are here to fulfill that desire, we are here to build you a chic-casa.

Need a small renovation done or a big one ? We’ve got you covered! We’ll take care of all the details for you.

WE DON'T SIMPLY BUILD AND RENOVATE, WE CREATE LIVING ART.
Over ten years ago we created our business because we saw a lack of creativity in the market. We felt that Toronto and the GTA is an exception place, filled with wonderful and unique people who were living in Mc Homes. Our goal was to shake things up, and unlock the dreams of our clients who wanted to create the home of their dreams, or build a solid investment opportunity.

We have spent years building our world class team of designers, craftsmen and suppliers so that we can offer you, the most incredible bespoke home building experience possible. Our team will work with you every step of the way from pulling permits, to designing the perfect layout with your favorite materials before we even swing the first hammer.

We take into account your requirements, budget, timeline of tasks, size of project, colours, textures, vanities, furnishings that add the final touches and much more to ensure that your house is done to perfection. Your home is dear to you, which makes it dear to us. Put it in the hands of a certified professional renovation contracting company that can effectively handle the scope of any project. Chicasa Design is efficient and diligent with your renovation.

Once you are fully satisfied with your design, our expert craftsmen will do what they do best. The Chicasa team of home builders is second to none, so when we build a home, or perform a renovation, you can be assured that it will last for generations.

OUR WORK & GUARANTEE
We get the job done professionally, on time, within your budget, and most importantly - with our clients satisfaction.

Using our proven process from our many years working on hundreds of homes, we can tackle a renovation project to keep mistakes and costs to a minimum while providing our clients complete satisfaction along the way. We'll start on your project together, by showing you drawings and designs that match your personal style, and only when you're satisfied will we begin labor on your property.

Our staff is full of 'Certified' professional designers and renovators that are held to high standards, they put the same focus and detail into each remodeling project they are tasked on. We also offer warranty on all labour performed on your property to give you a peace of mind that work completed is there for the long-haul and not just in-and-out day operation.

We know home renovations can be exciting. We also know that with excitement expectations should be met, because we are just as excited on every project we work on. This is why we are trusted as one of Toronto’s top rated renovation companies, from our excellent customer service, to our precise craftsmanship, your home is in good hands. We will be with you every step of the way to ensure your home is done in a crystal clear manner.

Home Additions, Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Custom Wood-Work, Kitchen, Vanity, Millwork, Wall Unit, Reception Desk, Hardwood, Electrical, Pot-lights, Rope Light, Plumbing services & Fixtures, Heating & Cooling, Custom Stone, Mantels, Counter-tops, Quartz, Marble, Granite, Porcelain, Tiling
Design & Build, Residential Renovation, Commercials Renovation, Condo Renovation, Office Renovation, General Contractors, Kitchen Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Custom Build, HVAC Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Lighting Contractor, Painting Contractor
We use top quality premium brands and products for every one of our projects, from small to big.
Modern, Contemporary, Transitional, Classic
Design/Project Management, General Contractors, Home Renovation, Home Additions, Basement Renovation, Condominium Renovation, Office Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Fixtures & Accessories, Cabinets & Design, Tile & Stone, 3D Design, Architects, Staging, Custom Build
2015
Cash, Cheque & E-Transfer
Yes, kindly ask for further information