Gravity Electrical Solutions

Reviews for Gravity Electrical Solutions

stephentischer from Calgary
stephentischer from Calgary

Uplifting Gravity!

I contracted Gravity Electrical to remediate the aluminum wiring and change in the panel box in my home. I was very pleased with all aspects of my interaction with the company. My first contact was with Pelumi who provided an estimate and who always answered my questions promptly and satisfactorily. Carlos was the electrician who did the work and what an affable and likeable fellow he is! From observing him work and chatting with him, I got the impression that he is highly competent at his craft. He is most certainly diligent.
I would without hesitation hire Gravity Electrical for any future electrical needs that I have, and I would confidently recommend Gravity to others.

Wow, what a review. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Carlos. Thanks for taking the time to write this Stephen, and thanks for choosing Gravity Electrical!

Bobbi rae in Calgary
Bobbi rae in Calgary

167 Pinecliff Way NE

I had multiple things which needed attention and Carlos took care of it all. I’m so grateful to have found you.
Thank you Carlos for being such a wonderful person.
Sincerely,
The Messom sisters

We'll make sure Carlos sees this! Thanks for the review and we're super happy that you're more than satisfied with our work and customer service!

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Excellent customer service

I called Gravity Electrical to troubleshoot an issue with low voltage electricity for the vacuflo system. The technician, Carlo spent 2.5 hours going through the wiring and all the ports for the vacuflo system and was able to resolve the problem. He was very experienced, knows his work and was very thorough and friendly. Would definitely recommend

We're so happy we could help you out! Thanks for choosing Gravity and thanks for taking the time to write a review. I'll be sure to let Carlos know about this! We love feedback on our tech and their work. Thank you!

Abigail in Red Deer
Abigail in Red Deer

Electrical installation

Trustworthy, hardworking and easy to talk to when discussing our needs and concerns! Cleaned up the job and worked independently! Easy system to pay and follow up! Great Job done

What an awesome review! Thanks for taking the time to write it. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Chandelier Install

Pelumi was on time which seems to be a challenge for most these days. He was courteous and polite and did a nice job of hanging my chandelier. Highly recommend!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad we stood out for a good reason. Excellent choice on the chandelier!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

On time. On Budget. No breaks. Worked from 9 until 3. Great work at reasonable rates. What else could you want?

See above.

One of the most professional construction-type companies I have ever used. Couldn't be happier with the service, the work and the price. And they cleaned up after themselves.

Wow! Thanks for such a detailed review. I really appreciate that.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Basement Development

These were the second electricials I hired - I wish they were the first, as the first were bad and didn't d things to code. Great work, fair price - fixed stuff another electrician messed up and finished our basement. Great staff

That's so nice to hear! We love your basement space and we're glad we could help you finish it off properly!

brian in Calgary
brian in Calgary

Pendant lighting install

They are upfront with costs, friendly service, accommodating and did good quality of work. Installer was great, even took away all the boxes from our lights which he didn’t have to.

Sweet, I'm glad to hear you were taken care of! Thanks for the review!

Dawn in Calgary
Dawn in Calgary

Great service

On time and reasonable price for the basement electrical service. Finish ahead of schedule. Pelumi communicated very quick and answered my questions fast. I will recommend Gravity to anyone who is looking for electrical services.

We're so happy to be working with you! Your basement is going to look awesome when it's all done!

Roughing basment and finish

when the electrisn came for the quote I like how he listened to my ideas and after he suggested some ideas. He didn't want to sell me something expensive or a toy. He was very practical. He came always on time and finished on time. I would recommend them right away, especially they have the most fair price (got 8 different quotes for the job)

Thanks for the review! We love to hear from our customers and we look forward to making your additional basement space exactly what you've intended.

More about Gravity Electrical Solutions

At Gravity Electrical there is no job too big, too small or too complicated that we won’t complete. As an electrical company in Calgary, we provide our clients with quality work that is completed with the most advanced technology, and latest trends in the electrical field. By working with only the best technicians we know we can provide our customers with exceptional customer service and high-quality product from our first meeting to our final touch. We are not happy until you are!

If you are looking for a residential electrician to help upgrade your electrical work, or maybe you need a security system installed, you can count on our expert team to show up on time and complete the job in the most effective manner without lowering our high-standard of product. Our well-trained technicians can handle new home wiring, alarm system installation, home cinema wiring and a long list of additional residential services. With years of experience and commitment to the local community, we have earned our status as the residential electrician Calgary calls first.

If it is a reliable commercial electrician you are looking for, you can count on us to bring our years of electrical expertise to each project. Our commercial electrician services can help you create an up-to-date electrical system for new construction projects, upgrade the wiring in an older building, or correct wiring mistakes in a property you’ve purchased. Our professionals have years of experience working with new constructions, as well as buildings of all sizes and designs. With our extensive knowledge, and years of experience, you should consider us your Calgary electrician for commercial needs.

With our high quality work, customer service, and expert team of electricians, we have built a reputation as one of the most trustworthy electrical companies in Calgary. Whether your electrical needs are big or small, we are your solution!