Classy Doors

Toronto ON M9L 1E2

Reviews for Classy Doors

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Entry door

We had our entry door wrought iron inserts done. Basheer was professional and friendly. He delivered as promised and on time. Basheer and Marco did a wonderful job they worked efficiently and cleaned up afterwards which was great. They custom designed the wrought iron to my liking. My door looks great and would recommend Basheer - ClassyDoors to all my friends. Thanks again Basheer and Marco.

Jay in Mississauga
Jay in Mississauga

Door redesign

The owner is very cooperative and gives correct solutions. He redesigned my side door at a very reasonable price and now I have plenty of light.
Good job. I recommend him.

More about Classy Doors

Visit www. classydoors. ca and see all the products we carry. ABOUT US Classy Doors is a Toronto based Doors and Windows company. Our installers are trained, professional and customer service oriented. Our priority is your satisfaction. Your HomeStars reviews are very important to us and we work hard to ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?