Global Eco Energy Group

Markham ON L3R 1J3

Reviews for Global Eco Energy Group

Tedlachmansingh in Markham
Tedlachmansingh in Markham

Professional installation and strong customer service

I was recommended this comp at by a friend who text my had both his furnace an AC replaced. I also needed to replace my furnace and air conditioner and have been putting this off for a couple of years. It was Difficult to navigate all the different companies and figure out who to trust. I was so happy that I received a recommendation from my friend. I dealt with Ali and He helped determine the right furnace and air conditioner to meet my needs. For the air-conditioner my wife wanted that was quiet and did not generate too much heat based on the location in our backyard. Ali did some additional research before making his final recommendation.

Both the Goodman brand furnace and air conditioner were very neatly installed in a finished basement and on a finished deck . The workmen arrived with in the time range promised. I was also impressed at how clean they were and left almost nothing behinds.

Linda Gaba in Markham
Linda Gaba in Markham

Not to be trusted

This company is not to be trusted. Their representatives will not tell the truth to get you to sign their agreements and it's costing me. I've spoken to Michael (apparently the owner in Ontario) who refuses to take any responsibility for the conduct of their sales personnel. Do NOT get involved with this company!!

More about Global Eco Energy Group

Global Eco Energy Group is a leading provider of quality Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems offering 100% comfort and efficiency perfect for the modern household. As the lead innovator in the region, we offer and recommend only the best cooling and heating systems service offers, including the production of ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?