Newway Interlocking

Tom in Mississauga
Tom in Mississauga
2 reviews , ON

Major Interlock Project

I moved into my home a couple years ago and tackled the inside first. After doing what I need to do it started researching companies for my outside for it would be a big project. After having interviews with 10 top companies I decided to go with Mike. His attention to detail and professionalism was a huge draw and he just made my wife and I very comfortable. Mike was very reasonable and was upfront and honest. When it was time to do the work they were excellent and clean. People walk by and stop to marvel and the craftsmanship. If you are looking for above average service for a reasonable price these guys are for you. I highly recommend them.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Innisfil?