Framing

Reviews for Donmar Construction

john
john

Framing

They took a 60 year old Bungalow and vaulted a ceiling with 16' ceilings. They did it with ease and precision.They have worked for me in the past and are already scheduled for future jobs.Highly recommended.

great to work with John. It was a fun project to work on and I look forward to the next one.

moccacina
moccacina

Framing a New Addition

Marcello was great to work with on my recent project. He was courteous, respectful, and best of all completed his work on time and with great precision. I would absolutely recommend Donmar Construction to anyone looking to complete framing work. Looking forward to working with Marcello in the future.

Thanks for the great review Mike. it's always a challenge matching new roof to existing roof but I'm happy it worked out well. look forward to your next project.

paul.dandg
paul.dandg
1 review Caledon, ON

Backyard awning

Excellent workmanship!! Marcello was extremely fast and clean. He helped bring my vision to life and was very friendly....I couldn't have asked for a better contractor. Already have him booked for my shed next month. Thanks for the great job Marcello!!

Thanks Paul. look forward to the next project !

Kumar
Kumar

2nd floor addition on backsplit home.

Donmar Construction are the best contractors we got for our second floor addition. It was a very challenging project, as we wanted to add second floor without major damage to existing floor. Also we were living in the back portion of the backsplit home.

Marcello is very reliable,extreamly knowledgeable, very friendy and helpful individual. He patiently answered every question with minute details and provided prompt guidance on the next phase of the project.
The Rainy weather gave us a hard time but Marcello was always a phone call away and provided us ALL the help until our Roofing was done.
The work was done in a very clean and efficient manner.
I am glad that i hired Donmar Construction for my project and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

thanks for the great review Naveen.
the weather really didn't make it easy for us but I'm happy we were still able to get it done.
Hope to work with you again in the future.

Framed custom home

-Great craftsmanship and dedication to the trade.
-worked very clean and diligent in tight quarters
-worked according to drawings, but added useful changes to better the project
-very experienced and knowledgeable company, would definitely use them again on our next job

Thanks Mike.
This was a great project to work on and tri star homes was very professional.
Hope to work with you again soon.

d.anthony.buffa
d.anthony.buffa

Framing a basement

Marcello was very knowledgeable and did a great job. We would def use him again.

Thanks Anthony.
Basement turned out great. Thanks for the nice review.

HomeStars in Toronto

ground floor renovation and second story addition

A very dedicated, hard working, experienced team. I was impressed with their knowledge and skill and excellent workmanship. My questions were always answered and they provided suggestions and solutions whenever any issues arose. I was extremely satisfied with their work throughout the project and would recommend them to anyone.

Thanks wally for the kind words.
It was a real pleasure working with you on this project. I hope to work with you again one day.

Addition

They are the best contractors that we have had in the past three years of construction. They go far beyond their job. They did the addition on our home and we are very happy with their work; very good job, very good attitude, very good price. They are to keep guys.

this project was a lot of fun. you were a pleasure to work with.

Thewise519
Thewise519
1 review Guelph, ON

Deck

Donmar construction's work was top notch , I couldn't believe how fast our deck was put up , they really made my dream deck become a reality. All deadlines were met perfectly and they were very professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat!!

That was a fun job to work on. Thanks for the kind words Kevin.
Your back yard is looking great!
Hope to work together again soon.

Structural roof framing

Donmar construction is a very reputable and honest company. The work was completed in a timely manner and the service and work is exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone who has any type of framing or carpentry work.

Thanks Joe. It was a interesting job to do. I always love cutting a roof by hand. Hope to do more of these kinds of jobs for you in the future.

More about Donmar Construction

Donmar Construction specializes in low rise residential framing. Custom homes, additions and renovations, basement framing, bearing wall removal, cabanas, decks and demolition. No project is too small. We do our very best to make our customers happy.
Looking for Framing pros in Markham?