Exwell Corporation

Reviews for Exwell Corporation

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Laminate flooring

Sam was very helpful and professional. He assisted me to find the laminate flooring to match my existing flooring in my living room. Delivery was very quick and on time.
Thanks Sam.

Thank you for your kind word and support Thomas. We would not be able to match and find same flooring without your cooperation.
Appreciate your business and looking forward to work for your future project.

agbats
agbats

Floor coverings

The work was professionally done fast and efficient with good quality and reliable staff . I was amazing working with you guyz. Thank you once again

Thanks dor your kind word, and we would not be able to do it without your cooperation and support. You are an amazing customer who make this happens ........

Renovating our 2nd. floor in our home with hardwood flooring

We recently renovated our 2nd floor in our home from carpet with hardwood. After we shopped around with different vendors, we finally decided to go with Sam from Flooring Coverings International - North York and our subsequent meetings, from the first to the last, were extremely satisfactorily. He is knowledgeable in explaining the differences between solid hardwood and engineering wood with the pro and cons. Sam offered the best solution focused on customer's satisfaction. In addition to his expertise, we experienced Sam being honest and committed and we therefore have no hesitations to recommend him as a trustworthy vendor for your flooring renovation project.

Guido L, Mississauga, ON.. .

Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are very grateful with your sincere & open communication, cooperation and courtesy from beginning to the end of the process which enable us to provide you with the flooring which you want.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your flooring project and enjoy your beautiful new hardwood flooring.

Property
Property

2 bathroom tile jobs

Sam has done two bathroom tile jobs for us. Good quality work done on time and he is a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for your kind review. And thank you for your cooperation and support which make this happened.

N. Patrick in Woodbridge
N. Patrick in Woodbridge

Hardwood Flooring Installation

Sam was very much involved with the process from beginning to end. He has deep knowledge on the products and helped us with making the best decision for our home. He stayed true to his word with keeping me updated on ordering of products and arrival of his work crew. His work crew worked well and did a great job of installing my new hard works floor and clean up. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much for your kind word, this can only happen with your support and cooperation. Appreciate of trusting your project to us and your support during the project execution.

Natasha
Natasha

Hardwood floor installation

Replaced the carpet in the entire upstairs of my home with hardwood flooring. Sam was very thorough with explaining the different type of floor options and followed up with me every step of the process from ordering , delivering and installing of my floors. His team were professional and clean. They did a great job and happy with going with Floor Coverings International (North York)

It was a pleasure to work for you and thank you for your hospitality and cooperation during the project execution

Great Work

Sam and his partner did great work. They were very thorough, honest, and we are very satisfied with the final result. Would highly recommend these guys!

They took their time and went above and beyond what was required of them, and were very communicative during the whole process. They did all the cleanup as well.

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciate your support and cooperation during the process which make your project very successful.

Kayla
Kayla

install laminate flooring and remove and install new stair carpet

Sam was very professional and efficient! Very reasonable cost, quick turnaround, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your kind word Kayla, and I was very please to work for your project. Appreciate your warm hospitality and cooperation throughout the project execution.

Living room

I forgot to upload the pics for the wonderful change. The yellow is my existing and the gray is the new floors Mr. Sam did for me in my first home ever. It goes so well with my style and vision

Thanks for posting your pictures

Wijaya
Wijaya

Condo living room and bedroom

Mr. Sam helped me with the installation of my floors. He was so helpful with helping me select a good quality material and informative. I didn't even think that flooring materials could emit VOCs. So he helped me find one that had high standards and tested well. He was prompt and great at communication. I'd have to leave for work and trusted that he was going to do a good job. I saw that he took the time to take off his shoes when he would step onto the new floors. I even said that it was alright. He was precise about his work and spent the time to make sure I was completely satisfied. I had a problem with my floor, the concrete from the builder wasn't poured level. A void/dip of over 3mm in depth, the size of a dining room table. I hadn't noticed it until he showed me and gave me my options. I was thankful that he helped me with that. I really didn't have the time or extra money to budget for re-poured concrete. Thank you Mr. Sam with completing such a big task in my first home.

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are glad that you are happy with our service. Enjoy your beautiful and safe new floor which will last for years.

More about Exwell Corporation

We offers very high quality and service for your flooring project. When you're interested in any flooring job in your home we will come out to meet you for FREE! When we come to your home we bring our various product samples and will be able to show you your ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Vaughan?