Renova Window & Door Designs

Reviews for Renova Window & Door Designs

Paddi in Brampton
Paddi in Brampton

Windows and Patio Door

We can't say good things about Renova. Zoran and Mirko were amazing to work with along with their crew. They were highly professional, friendly, polite and hard working. Zoran was amazing and we felt no pressure dealing with him (as we did with some others). Our patio door and windows are goregous, we can't stop looking at them! It is so quite in our home now. Thank you again Mirko and Zoran, it was a pleasure doing business with you. We will highly recommend you to anyone we know who are looking for windows. Thanks again, Gary and Paddi

Midori in Oakville
Midori in Oakville

All New Windows

The sales person was very personable. No pressure, no rush, and responsive to questions we had afterwards. We obtained several quotes from various companies. Renova's wasn't wishy washy as in "here's our quote, but if you get a better price, let me know and I may be able to do something" as we got from some of the sales people from other companies. It was "here's our best price", and comparatively it was indeed a great price. We installed all new windows in the entire house, minus the basement. They were vinyl which I was apprehensive about. I had concerns about the overall appearance of vinyl versus wood, but now that they've been in over a month, I would choose vinyl again. They look great, clean, and crisp. They are easy to keep clean and maintain. We contracted the work in Nov of 2018, and installation happened in April of 2019. There were scheduling conflicts that came up on both ends, so we did have to reschedule a few times, but communication was free-flowing and always open. Installation took a day and I was happy with the workers and the work. Afterwards, I did notice once of the screens had a small tear. I reported this, and a new screen was ordered, and I received it in a couple weeks when they were next in the area. It made a difference that the sales person was part-owner, and was there for the installation, and was my point of contact afterwards. Overall I feel like they really took care of us. I'm very appreciative.

My new house entrance door - Excactly what I wanted

I followed recommended practice how to renovate: minimum three offers, compare similar products and the prices, notice bidders responsiveness and attention to details. Decided to engage with Renova. Yesterday, I got what I was promissed, my new entrance door. No hassle, no arguing, on time, no cleaning after work was done. And my new entrance door looks georgous, handles perfectly. With confidence, I recommend Renova.

Oakville, Glen Abbey

Angelo & Christina from Mississauga
Angelo & Christina from Mississauga

Bay window and doors

Zoran and his brother exceeded our expectations with the skill and perfection of our Bay Window and doors installation. The quality of product and service as well as price can't be beat.
They performed the work with such care as if they were working on their own home, the attention to detail shows in their work. We would highly recommend Renova Windows and Doors. Zoran listens to his customers and ensures that you are more than happy with the work and product.
After all its how the product is installed that makes the difference on any project, Renova is the best when it comes down to installations .

Renova Windows and Doors in Brampton
Renova Windows and Doors in Brampton

Replaced windows and doors

After getting 3 quotes I decided to use Renova Windows and Doors. Zoran was extremely knowledgeable as well as competitive with his pricing. The installers were prompt, friendly and very tidy. Any questions or concerns that I had during the install were answered promptly. I would recommend this company with no hesitation at all.

Kalysha in Toronto
Kalysha in Toronto

Windows and doors

We had all our windows, entry doors and Patio door replaced by Renova. Zoran was excellent to deal with he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Mirko and Jorge did an excellent job with the installation everything turned out beautifully. Price was great and the quality was amazing. I would recommend this company 100%

ray in Toronto
ray in Toronto

Windows and Doors Replacement

We would like to thank Zoran, Alex and Jorje for the excellent service and quality job. We are very pleased with our windows and doors.
Renova Windows did a brick-to-brick replacement for 9 windows, patio door, front entry door and it was done by very experienced and courteous professionals. It took under 5 hours to complete the windows, patio door install and caulking. The team returned the next day to complete the front entry door replacement, and even took the extra step of adding extra trim to cap the inside for one of our windows; due to the uneven offset of our walls, rather than just caulk it. It made a difference to the final result.
The entire experience from quote to installation took about 8 weeks. Zoran was highly organized and helpful with the design and product choices. We were invited to take a tour of the manufacturing facility in Vaughn to understand the production process and see the quality materials used.
We got many compliments and positive comments by neighbours for the fit-and-finish and appeal of the renovation performed. Overall, compared to the quotes provided by three other companies, Renova’s pricing was extremely competitive as Zoran gave us an honest expectation for an install that would be done by the company’s owners. No middle-man, as this was a family business.
We highly recommend Renova and would not hesitate to hire them for future renovations.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Windows and doors for the entire house

The work was completed on time and staff were very professional and courteous. The pricing was reasonable, approximately $3000 less than the competition. I would highly recommend Renova to my neighbours and friends. Zoran, the owner of the company was always willing to help. He went above and beyond.

Thank you Michael, we appreciate you recognizing our quality and potential. We are here for everything you need in the future. Thank you for choosing Renova Window & Door Designs.

Rosanne M in Vaughan
Rosanne M in Vaughan

Replaced all windows

First I again would like to thank you and your team for a job well done. I am over the top happy with my windows.
Everything went so smoothly. I have nothing but good things to say about the entire transaction, from the very start when you provided the quote to the very end everything done so professional and on schedule as promised. Entire process took a couple of days as agreed and was done so clean and very professional. Windows look great, and the noise reduction is amazing, so noticeable. I have had many comments made by neighbours all very positive. Great Job would highly recommend your services. Thank you

Thank you Rosanne. We are glad to have met you and your husband. Let us know should you ever need anything else from us. Thanks again for choosing Renova Window & Door Designs.

sheilaleela in Mississauga
sheilaleela in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New windows on the second floor

Our windows were in bad shape due to rain and weather. Zoran and his team did an amazing job from start to finish. They replaced all windows and cleaned up the garbage. They went above and beyond to make happy. I would definitely recommend them for any job small or big!
Thanks guys for all your hard work and professionalism.
Sheila

Glad to have helped. We are here for anything else needed in the future. Thank you for choosing Renova Window & Door Designs.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Mississauga?