Toor Stucco Ltd.

Stucco
Surrey BC V3W 2T4
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Surrey  >  Toor Stucco Ltd.

Reviews for Toor Stucco Ltd.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Bad Acrylic Installers

Toor Stucco Ltd.
778-706-9392
Surrey
BC
V3W 2T4

Don't hire this company for Acrylic Stucco. I don't know how good they are with regular stucco, but they aren't good at acrylic.

They left huge gaps between the flashings of the doors and windows... My walls are warped and wavey and there are drippings and imperfections everywhere.

These guys don't take pride in their work. They have zero attention to detail and don't care about their finishing. I had to hire someone to scrape my window flashings clean and paint them.

They even left a stain at my entrance! You would think they would at least try to do a good job at the main entrance of a home.

San
San
21 reviews Burnaby, BC

Exterior Acrylic Stucco

Im not sure how good these guys are when installing regular stucco, but DO NOT hire them for your acrylic stucco.

They left the house a mess, don't take pride in what they do and didn't finish the work. All my window flashings need to be scraped clean and painted.

My walls are warped and you can see imperfections everywhere. Theres 1/2 inch gaps around my windows and doors too. They are asking me to fill them in!