Bow River Doors

Ram in Halifax
Ram in Halifax
0 reviews Halifax, NS

Garage Door replacement

Great Door at a great price, competitive with the industry. Shaun took the time explain some of the features of the door and provided advice on how to maintain it, which is appreciated!

The door of of course looked fantastic!

Thank you for the great review. Those satin windows look awesome! Enjoy!!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Very professional, good rates

I shopped around for quotes and theirs was on par with everyone else. Shaun was very thorough, detail oriented and professional. He walked me through everything before and after. They installed a 10'x 14' and an 8'x8' in about 8 hours in one day. They look excellent (the doors) and they were great to have around (the crew). I highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for the amazing words. I look forward to working with you on your attached home garage in the near future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Service, Installation, and Response Time

I had a wonder experience with Shaun at Bow River Doors
After i had a Door Failure, I searched on Google for someone local and decided to call Shaun
He was wrapping up a job in Arbour Lake and was over to see me in Royal Oak to review the job in 35 minutes!
I received the quote the same day and we booked the work for the next morning at 11:00AM
We had an upgraded insulated door installed and replaced our Garage Door Opener (as it had been sounding like a coffee grinder for years)
Quick and Professional Installation with outstanding service
I would highly recommend
Kelly and Kristy
Great price, Fast Quote, and was able to fit me in the next day!
Thanks again for a wonderful job
Kelly

Thank you for taking your time to review BowRiverDoors and my self. Very much appreciated!

Marcie in Calgary
Marcie in Calgary

Great service, great price

I received quotes from several different places and Shaun at Bow River Doors provided the best price for what I was looking for. For a bit more than $2500 I got a beautiful new garage door and a new motor, plus that included install and removing my old door. Shaun was knowledgeable, reliable and professional and I absolutely love my new door. What a difference it has made to the curb appeal of my home. I highly recommend Shaun and Bow River Doors.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Dale in Calgary
Dale in Calgary

A Beautiful Door at a Great Price!

I thought getting such a nice looking new garage door would be much more expensive, but Shaun supplied and installed this door for around $2000. Dealing with Shaun was super easy- He is very skilled, patient, personable and knowledgeable. We know our curb appeal and home value have increased considerably. He came out and did a perfect installation, right down to cleaning our brand new windows and taking away the old doors! We are very glad to have chosen Shaun and Bow River Doors and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! 10 out of 10!

Thank you for the great review!
I am glad we could find the right colour and style for your home.
Also I thank you for your patients and trust in allowing me to order a door in for you.

Hmacdonald in Calgary
Hmacdonald in Calgary

Spring repair

Shaun contacted me after I left a request on Homestars. Unfortunately there was issues from Homestars connection, however...Shaun followed up via telephone first thing the next day. Quoted the repair over the phone (which he honoured at completion of job), showed up on time the same day, discussed the repair, completed repair, inspected the garage door operation, offered tips for lubrication & repairs a homeowner can handle.
Excellent service, I recommend Shaun & Bow River Doors highly, & will call again when need arises.

Thank you for taking the time to review me and my company.
Very much appreciated!

Riley in Calgary
Riley in Calgary

Great product , very professional

I recently hired Shaun to do a garage door and opener upgrade , he was promt professional and his product is A+ . Came in with a good price and an excellent result , I'm more than satisfied he's a pro.

Thank you so much for the review Riley!
I am glad I could help with your upgrade.

J Anderson in Calgary
J Anderson in Calgary

Highly Recommended

Highly recommend! Need a new garage door, don't hesitate. Shaun is excellent! Quality service at a very reasonable rate. Our door was in really rough shape, Shaun got us up and running again hassle free. Quality of service was well worth the price paid. This guy clearly has plenty of experience! Absolutely 5 stars!

Thank you for taking the time to review me and for the positive words.
Very much appreciated!!

Alexandr in Calgary
Alexandr in Calgary

Garage door replacement

Great service!!! Removed old and installed new doors in no time. Got a color we needed :) after everything was completed we got all necessary recommendations (what to look for, how to service and etc). Definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to review Alexandr.
It's was a pleasure working with you and your wife.
I am really enjoying the chocolate, so yummy, thanks again.

Bow River Doors

Bow river doors installed my new garage door, opener and keypad and they're fantastic. Sean was quick, professional and made sure I knew how to change the code on my new new keypad before he left. So much faster and smother than my old one!

Thank you for your review!
I appreciate your business.
I hope you enjoy the new door and motor.

More about Bow River Doors

Garage Door Services Repair Sales Install Motors Springs Breakage Broken Remotes Keypad Weatherstrip Weathertrim Calgary Airdire Cochrane Okotoks HighRiver Strathmore Chestermere Bowriver BowRiverDoors@gmail. com 403-875-5569 Excellent Service Amazing Doors Great Prices
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?