Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T2R 0A8

Reviews for Bow River Doors

Dale in Calgary
Dale in Calgary

A Beautiful Door at a Great Price!

I thought getting such a nice looking new garage door would be much more expensive, but Shaun supplied and installed this door for around $2000. Dealing with Shaun was super easy- He is very skilled, patient, personable and knowledgeable. We know our curb appeal and home value have increased considerably. He came out and did a perfect installation, right down to cleaning our brand new windows and taking away the old doors! We are very glad to have chosen Shaun and Bow River Doors and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone! 10 out of 10!

Thank you for the great review!
I am glad we could find the right colour and style for your home.
Also I thank you for your patients and trust in allowing me to order a door in for you.

Hmacdonald in Calgary
Hmacdonald in Calgary

Spring repair

Shaun contacted me after I left a request on Homestars. Unfortunately there was issues from Homestars connection, however...Shaun followed up via telephone first thing the next day. Quoted the repair over the phone (which he honoured at completion of job), showed up on time the same day, discussed the repair, completed repair, inspected the garage door operation, offered tips for lubrication & repairs a homeowner can handle.
Excellent service, I recommend Shaun & Bow River Doors highly, & will call again when need arises.

Thank you for taking the time to review me and my company.
Very much appreciated!

Riley in Calgary
Riley in Calgary

Great product , very professional

I recently hired Shaun to do a garage door and opener upgrade , he was promt professional and his product is A+ . Came in with a good price and an excellent result , I'm more than satisfied he's a pro.

Thank you so much for the review Riley!
I am glad I could help with your upgrade.

J Anderson in Calgary
J Anderson in Calgary

Highly Recommended

Highly recommend! Need a new garage door, don't hesitate. Shaun is excellent! Quality service at a very reasonable rate. Our door was in really rough shape, Shaun got us up and running again hassle free. Quality of service was well worth the price paid. This guy clearly has plenty of experience! Absolutely 5 stars!

Thank you for taking the time to review me and for the positive words.
Very much appreciated!!

Alexandr in Calgary
Alexandr in Calgary

Garage door replacement

Great service!!! Removed old and installed new doors in no time. Got a color we needed :) after everything was completed we got all necessary recommendations (what to look for, how to service and etc). Definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to review Alexandr.
It's was a pleasure working with you and your wife.
I am really enjoying the chocolate, so yummy, thanks again.

Kelly
Kelly

403-875-5569
Calgary
AB
T2R 0A8

Bow river doors installed my new garage door, opener and keypad and they're fantastic. Sean was quick, professional and made sure I knew how to change the code on my new new keypad before he left. So much faster and smother than my old one!

Thank you for your review!
I appreciate your business.
I hope you enjoy the new door and motor.

More about Bow River Doors

Garage Door Services Repair Sales Install Motors Springs Breakage Broken Remotes Keypad Weatherstrip Weathertrim Calgary Airdire Cochrane Okotoks HighRiver Strathmore Chestermere Bowriver BowRiverDoors@gmail. com 403-875-5569 Excellent Service Amazing Doors Great Prices
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?