Lazzara Paving & Interlocking Inc.

Paving Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K 2N2
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Vaughan  >  Lazzara Paving & Interlocking Inc.

Reviews for Lazzara Paving & Interlocking Inc.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

paving interlock backyard front yard

They started my job last May 2015. It never finish. It is now more than one year. They never show up. They rip all my lawn and put all the used brick in my backyard. I really do not know what to do now. Can someone help me.

Karen
Karen

Driveway paved

I was very impressed with Lazzara Paving and highly recommend them to anyone. We had a lot of exterior work done on our home last summer but none went as smooth as the paving of the driveway. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and the service was prompt. They did a great job and our driveway is now the nicest looking on the block.