Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

T in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painter

L8H 3H1

Keastway painting just finished a second job for us. I am completely satisfied for the second time and highly recommend Doug and keastway painting. Completely trustworthy and professional. I found Doug ensured the floors were protected and left cleaning up without a sign we had any work done! Very reasonably priced and I feel is genuine to ensure a job well done. Thanks again Keastway Painting!!!

Thank you T we are ready for any other project you may have in the future

Sharon in Burlington
Sharon in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent Service!!

L8H 3H1

Keastway Painting was highly recommended and we were not disappointed!!! Doug provided valuable input with our paint selection for our new home. His team was punctual, and polite. The paint job was excellent and they were clean, quick, and efficient!!!! We were extremely happy with the end result and would highly recommend him!!!!

Thanks Sharon you have a beautiful home..
Doug Keast

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Poor paint job

L8H 3H1

Pathetic quality paint job. Paint spilled on trim, floor, carpet. Had to bring back to paint missed areas and repaint many spots; several areas can see through paint; left house filthy; broke bathroom light fixture; sloppy cutting. DO NOT USE THIS PAINT COMPANY. Unbelievably poor workmanship. Incredibly disappointed, as he came highly recommended

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our team. I don't recall you mentioning anything about paint on the floor or carpet. Or a broken light in the bathroom on our final walk through. We do clean our mess up I do recal you had several student renters that just moved out as we started your job.. We don't clean houses just our mess that we have made. I'm sorry again you had a bad experience with our staff if there is any way in the future to regain your trust please don't heasate to call
Thanks Doug Keast / Keastway Painting

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga
16 reviews Hamilton, ON

Painting home

L8H 3H1

I hired Keastway Painting to paint a townhouse after previous tenants left it in rough shape. Doug Keast came out to provide me a quote and the end result was great. They repaired quite a bit of drywall and I was very satisfied with the end result. Very friendly, courteous and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Keastway Painting again. A++

Thanks very much Michael hope to work with you again