Roofing With Hart Ltd.

Bowmanville ON L1C 3W6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Bowmanville  >  Roofing With Hart Ltd.

Reviews for Roofing With Hart Ltd.

Mahen in Ajax
Mahen in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof shingle replacement after windstorm

My roof shingles came off in the April and May windstorms. Mike sent his team to do a temporary patch and tarp up the roof to prevent any leakage right away. The team took their time and did a quality job on the temporary repair.

They returned to replace the shingle on the entire roof and were very friendly and professional. Quality of the work is great and they took the time to do it right. I have seen other roofers complete the work so fast that you question if they are doing it right. Mikes team made sure it was done right and cleaned up the entire yard after the work was done.

A professional and reliable company that I would recommend to everyone.

Mahen

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Pickering, ON

Roof Tuneup

Best company ever. We recently needed minor repairs to our roof, and rather than tell us we needed a new roof, Mike suggested we have a roof tuneup. Mike's crew came out quickly and fixed our roof. Fair prices and very professional. We are very impressed!

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to submit a review and for the kind words it contained. We were glad to help with the work that you needed.

janice in Toronto
janice in Toronto

installed new roof

My search spanned from Scarborough > Markham On.I had three roofing companies come to my home, all of them submitted a quote without assessing my leaking roof.Mike Hart was the only one who went on the roof to do an assessment , he did a temporary fix, no more leaks. (experiencing many days of heavy rainfall and T. storms) Mike was very articulate in detailing what needed to be done.
My new roof was installed shortly after, Mike and his crew worked quickly and efficiently,my driveway and surrounding areas were left clean including the eaves.I am very happy with my new roof,wind turbines and chimney.Job well done, I would recommend Mike and his crew 100%

Thank you Janice for the wonderful review, my team and I appreciate it very much. We are proud to have had a small hand in helping you protect your home.

Rae in Saint Andrews
Rae in Saint Andrews
1 review Whitby, ON

Replace 25 yr old roof

My husband and I got Mike's name from a family friend and after doing some research we knew he was the right person for the job!
Mike was very flexible in meeting with us within our schedule to answer questions and to look at colour samples. He accomodated our particular requests and we are extremely happy with the results!
The team cleaned up everything quickly and thoroughly. Overall Mike and his team were extremely professional, thorough, and helpful in answering our questions/explaining every detail we would need to know. Thank you for everything Mike, our beautiful new roof has rejuvenated our home!

Thank you Rae, for taking the time to review your experience with Roofing with Hart. It was a pleasure for us work for you and your husband and your kind words mean everything to us.

Ashley from Bowmanville
Ashley from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great Roofing Experience

We had called other roofers, they either came over and didn't provide an estimate or never returned our call. Our roof was leaking to the point our upstairs room had water stains in the ceiling and we had water coming up through our floor! It was a crazy time. Mike was a wonderful person to hire! He gave us a clear estimate, explained the process and materials, mentioned about the warranty and all aspects of the job. Mike and his crew showed up the day they were scheduled did the job in just an afternoon! (just about 5 hours) They cleaned up and left EVERYTHING (patio furniture, bbq) exactly where it was before they moved it! They were respectful and polite! They were amazing as they even ensured we were a priority as we had interior damages! Mike on the day of the estimate went up on our roof and sealed it so no more water could enter our home! He addressed all of our concerns, including warranty transfer to next homeowners! I would recommend Mike and his team to ANYONE with a roofing concern! It was a sincere pleasure! We also have THE BEST roof on the block now ... in color (midnight blue) and quality!! My husband and I are truly grateful for their help!

Ashley, it was absolutely our pleasure to install the new roof for you and your husband. We really appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and we are very proud of your praise for our work that it contained.

New roof

I am very happy with the job Mike and his crew did when they replaced my roof. Mike gave clear estimate of everything they would do and was always available when I had questions. He gave me lots of addresses of previous jobs so I could look at the different colours of shingles on actual roofs. (I talked to some of these homeowners when I was looking around and they were all happy with Mike's work!)
The crew was great. They did a thorough clean up after each day and my new roof looks great!

Jason, my crew and I are very happy to hear that you were pleased about your dealings with us and that the finished product was all you had hoped for. Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate it very much.

Elizabeth from Whitby in
Elizabeth from Whitby in
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof

My experience with Roofing with Hart is excellent. I had missing shingles in late fall, too cold to do total roof, but Mike came, re-assured me, repaired the shingles to get me through the winter. This spring I called them to install a new roof. He responded quickly, came and actually climbed the roof to inspect it, not many companies do that. He is very easy to talk with, explains everything and is very reasonable cost and time wise. He and his crew are truly professional in what they do, the cleanup was terrific and follow up wonderful. I couldn't be more pleased. The job was extreme well done, crew were terrific . I highly recommend this company to everyone. It is evident they truly care and take pride in their workmanship- living up to their name - they really have Hart!

Thank you Elizabeth, for taking the time to submit a review of your experience with Roofing with Hart. Your kind words of praise are a great source of pride for our team.

Cody R in Toronto
Cody R in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

roofing shingles

Called and booked quote appointment, guys were very friendly and professional, explaining the process from beginning to end. The quote that was given was what I paid and in my budget! (I received several other quotes much higher) Their product and installation was top notch, took their time completing the job properly and as promised. Left the yard and driveway cleaner than when they arrived. Had witnessed their work on houses in our neighbourhood and was very happy with the end result. Consider them for a quote and you won't be disappointed.

Your words of praise are a source of pride for all of us at Roofing with Hart. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review.

Theresa K. in Bowmanville
Theresa K. in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

New shingles

Mike Hart was the only Roofer who went up on my roof when coming to my home for a quote. He was very thorough in explaining what was to be done and how much it would cost. He was by far the most reasonable. On the day of the job, the workers were on time, courteous and cleaned up everything. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Your satisfaction with the job done and that we have earned your recommendation means everything to us!

More about Roofing With Hart Ltd.

At Roofing with Hart our goal is to provide our customers with expert knowledge and quality workmanship at a fair price.