Mega Top Roofing

Sparta121415 in Pickering
Sparta121415 in Pickering
0 reviews , ON

Referrals to neighbors

I got my roof done by this company. Mega top roofing.
I had neighbors come over while my roof was getting replaced. They asked if having the roof replaced was expensive.
I told them it was reasonably priced. I asked the owner if he has a referral program. And if I tell my neighbors about his company how much would he give me as a added bonus.
He told me he would give me $$ 200 $$ in cash per neighbor that had there roof replaced.
Long story short he didn't stay to his words with the $$ 200
He did my house , he did the other neighbor just last week and now I see him on my street again doing another neighbor down the street.
I can't believe this owner. If he is dishonest about something as small as this , how would he honor his 15 yr roof warranty????
Bad business

Looking for Roofing pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?