S&A Irrigation

Reviews for S&A Irrigation

Jasbir in Toronto
Jasbir in Toronto

Sprinkler system

S&A irrigation installed the sprinkler system last year, 5 years warranty. Water is leaking from main line and from another joint. Calling them more than a month. Never picked the phone, never return the call or no response to text message. Just got a callnow and I was told that there will be charges to come and fix the leak. I asked him what about the 5 years warranty? He started laughing and said nothing is free, if we come we will charge you.
I really have a bad experience with these guys. Don’t call them. It is there workmanship and he wants me to pay for that, which is part of the warranty. Shame for them.

Shawn
Shawn

Installed new irrigation system for both Front and backyard

I have been very please with Simon and S&A Irrigation. It's been 2 years since he installed the sprinklers and he comes back every year and turns off and on the system as required. He had adjusted several of the sprinkler heads and even removed few, as requested. Will def recommend him. Keep up the good work Simon.

Moe in Toronto
Moe in Toronto

2 years later, Simon and his team are great

Simon installer my irrigation system April 2018, 2 years later he comes by every season to turn it off and on, maintains and adjusts heads as neeeded.
Him and his team are proactive and professionals.
Would highly recommend them

Jack from North York
Jack from North York

Excellent job installing a sprinkler system.

Simon and his team installed a full sprinkler system in my home in Toronto. They did a very professional and clean job. Extremely polite and supplied top quality equipment. I highly recommend this team. Thank you Simon!

Fox in Mississauga
Fox in Mississauga

Install and maintain irrigation system

This is the third home that I have engaged S&A to install and manage the irrigation system. They are a professional team who go above and beyond to provide value to the home owner. They have the best quality and the best price which is rare to find. I am happy to provide this reference as an extremely satisfied client!

ojentalia
ojentalia

He installed the spring s System and the grass

S&a irrigation Simon and his crew gave me a competitive fee and completed the work in a timely fashion without any issues. I was very happy with results! I would highly recommend Simon and his team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sprinkle and resoodding

S & A irrigation did a fantastic job putting the sprinklers and resoodding my grass as well Simon did a great job and took a good care of my front yard.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Sprinkler sysytem

The after-install customer service is HORRIBLE! One of the sprinkler heads and the rain sensor don't work properly. I tried to get in touch with Simon to explain whats wrong, hes extremely rude on the phone and wont admit that there could be something mechanically wrong with the equipment. BAD BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I REGRET GETTING IT DONE THROUGH SIMON and S&A IRRIGATION.

DON'T RECOMMEND!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sprinkler System

As agreed Sam came in with his associate on time and started work. He finished the entire laying of pipes, valves, control panel and plumbing within a few hours for both the front and the backyard. He collected and removed all the debri and left it in a plastic bags for garbage handling.

Very satisfied with his quality of work. The price didn't break the bank either !!! Couldn't ask for more.

More about S&A Irrigation

S & A Irrigation provides & installs Lawn Sprinkler System services all over GTA. S & A helps its clients to find and install the custom design Lawn sprinkler system they are looking for. We serve our clients with quality service and products they deserve. We make sure our clients ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Mississauga?