Enrico's Electrical Co.

Electricians
Ajax ON L1S 3S6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Ajax  >  Enrico's Electrical Co.

Reviews for Enrico's Electrical Co.

Walter Hill in Ajax
Walter Hill in Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

First Class service

I previously had Enrico perform some electrical work when he was part of Captain Electric and I used him again now that he has his own company. The quality of work and professionalism displayed by Enrico set such a high bar that I wish every contractor that I have dealt with was half as good. I would highly recommend him and I know that you will not be disappointed.

Thanks so much for the review Walter. It's a true pleasure to work for such friendly neighbours. Any recommendations are much appreciated. Look forward to helping you out in the future.

Enrico.

Basit Khan in Ajax
Basit Khan in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Switch repair

I've just had some electrical work done by Enrico in my basement and kitchen. He provided excellent service and did the job correctly and did it quickly. I would highly recommend his services and I would definitely call him back for any electrical work I have in the future.

James Spinazze in Toronto
James Spinazze in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Additional outlets in garage/basement. Installation of under kitchen cabinet lighting (hard wired)

Extremely good work. Done on time as promised, within quote and very well done. Quote was very reasonable compared to other quotes received for the same job. Work passed inspection with no problems. Enrico is very friendly and very honest in my opinion. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the review and for any future recommendations! Cody and I were happy to provide you with the service you were looking for. Nice to work for nice people.
Thanks again, Enrico.

Than in
Than in
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical panel change

I am so lucky to have found Enrico. I like him as a person as much I like him as an electrician. Enrico is knowledgeable, professional, polite and friendly.

I bought an old house and need to have the old fuse box upgrade to breaker panel. Enrico showed up the next day I called him and provided me an affordable quote.

What made me happy is the quality of the work. Enrico completed all that he promised and in a superb quality. It went above my expectation, and he is patient to answer all questions I have.

I will always get Enrico to help with my electrical needs from now on, and I will not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Enrico!

Thanks so much for the review Than. Finding a local trustworthy contractor when moving into a new area can be a bit daunting. Glad I was able to make you feel comfortable and that you are happy with the work. I too look forward to working with you in the future. It was a pleasure. Thanks again.

Jennifer Lake in Durham
Jennifer Lake in Durham

Small job but...

We used this company for a small basement project as well as other problems we found along the way. Enrico is very personable, affordable and provided quality service. We highly recommend him. We will continue to use him as we renovate our home.

Thanks you so much for the review. Nice to have such nice clients. Looking forward to the opurtunity to work for you guys in the future.

Cody Albert in Oshawa
Cody Albert in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Absolutely wonderful!

Enrico helped my fiancé and I when we lost our house insurance due to some electrical work needing to be done. He came to do our quote the same day we called him and did the work for us within two weeks so that we could reinstate our insurance before there were any consequences for us. He was always very quick to reply to any of our questions and was very helpful and knowledgeable. His prices were very reasonable as we needed quite a bit of electrical work done. We suggest him for any of our friends and family and will definitely be using in the future for any of our electrical needs in our new home!

Thank you Cody and Amanda for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Elena in Whitby
Elena in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Electrical wiring

I had to disconnect a stove from the electrical panel to comply with building and fire codes. I called couple of electricians and was given answers that did not make sense to me and quotes that just blew me away. Enrico called me back minutes after I submitted quote request on HomeStars and gave me very clear description of work that needs to be done and very reasonable quote. I asked him to squeeze my appointment in within 2 days and he came by the very next day. Work was done very quickly and professionally. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you!

Thank you for the Review. It was my pleasure, and we look forward to working for you in the future.

Roger Phinnemore  in Pickering
Roger Phinnemore in Pickering

Basement wiring

Enrico has done work at our house previously and was very professional and courteous. When we called him again it was on a long weekend and he still returned my call within 15 minutes. Enrico is always very straightforward about cost and has good suggestions that you may not have thought of. He always communicates about his schedule and arrives on time. I will never call anyone else.

Thanks for the review Roger. It makes it easy when we work for such nice clients.

epuguon in Scarborough
epuguon in Scarborough

Electrical Rejuvenation for Entire House

My review also appears on Google Review. As a Senior Property Manager responsible for 1500 suites in the GTA, i deal with contractors and workers. There are those who are genuinely trustworthy, there are those who try so hard to be trusted. I felt Enrico to be very capable and honest from the get-go. I learned about Enrico' Electrical on-line when I searched for electricians close to my house, for minor repairs and a cost estimate to make my aluminum-wired house safe. I called both Enrico and another 35-year old company that boasted of tried and tested excellent service. Enrico came to the house and checked every outlet and switch. He gave me the estimate. He explained what he intended to do. The 35-year old company sent one of their master electricians. He went to the panel; prepared his estimate saying that he knew that a 5 bedroom house will have about 70 switches and outlets; set a cost estimate and said actual payment will be determined after we do actual counts after the work. His quote was lower than Enrico's but I questioned or was not comfortable with the statement, "actual count later will be the basis of final payment. will there be Hidden fees? I was a little wary so I chose to go for Enrico's and I do not regret my decision. Work was completed to my satisfaction, on schedule. Most of all, Enrico is respectful, honest, and transparent.

Thank you for your review. Your money is hard earned and we realize it. So when it comes time to spend it on our services, this now puts the responsibility on us to ensure that you know you've spent your money wisely. It was great working for you.

1 review King, ON

Potlights throughout main floor

Enrico was recommended to me by my Realtor. He provided a prompt and detailed quote outlining various options (including pros and cons). Enrico installed potlights throughout my entire main floor (kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway). He is courteous, polite, knowledgeable and skilled. He measured the space meticulously, and recommended FEWER potlights than I had originally anticipated. He also encouraged me to tackle the project in steps, so that I was confident in my decision-making.
He also provided other courtesies, such as handing a large pendant light for me, and fixing some other plastering issues at a very reasonable price. I am so pleased with the final product - a clean looking, well-lit space (all on dimmers, of course!) I will hire him again for our next electrical project.

Thanks so much for the review. It was also a pleasure working for you. Your house looks amazing and happy the lights look good too.

More about Enrico's Electrical Co.

“Residential Electrical Experts” Providing our clients with exceptional service. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Having spent over 18 years in the Electrical trade working for different contractors, I recently decided to go into business on my own with the intention of providing my small family with a better future. My hope as ...