Small Jobs Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Newcastle ON L1B 1K4
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Small Jobs Landscaping

deTaeye
4 reviews Courtice, ON

DeTaeye Designs uses Small Jobs for all of our landscaping needs.
We are proud to work with a local company who are highly recommended for their quality of work, integrity and fair pricing!
Do not hesitate to contact Small Jobs Landscaping for your upcoming projects.

Thanks for your review

Ashley T.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Awesome job! Would use Small Jobs for our next landscape project and would definitely recommend to anyone. Very professional and the final product looks great.

Mary in Oshawa
2 reviews Courtice, ON

I was very pleased with the job that Mark and his team did on our front walkway and raised garden bed. Very professional from quote to completion.
Excellent customer service as well - Mark was very willing to deal with problems that were outside the scope of any warranty.

Thanks for making my house look so much better!

Debbie Gilroy in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I met Mark, owner at a local home show. I had a small area that needed work-walkway. Mark came to our home, looked at the area gave us a quote and helped us pick out the material. I really appreciated the fact that no job is too small. Most companies will not come out for less than 5,000.00. I also asked if he could remove a tree stump from an old lilac tree which he did. His crew came out and did a fantastic job. From start to finish. They cleaned as they went and when the job was done you would never know they had been here. I would highly recommend Small Jobs Landscaping for any size job! Thanks again to Mark and his crew!

Adrian Rose from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Small jobs did a great job designing and installing front and rear interlockingat our home this spring. The quality of the work is outstanding and the cleanup was just as good. The install team was knowledgeable and worked with you so you would be pleased when the final product is delivered.

I will definitely be calling them for furture projects.

More about Small Jobs Landscaping

Our name says it all, we are Small Jobs Landscaping and we provide our customers with creative design and quality workmanship for those "smaller" landscaping projects. We provide service in Durham Region, including Newcastle, Clarington, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax and Pickering, as well as Port Hope and Cobourg. Don't worry if ...