The Cedar Guys

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

Sam in Thornhill
Sam in Thornhill

Privacy Hedge

Cedars Installation...I was trying to decide to go with real wood fencing or Natural Cedar hedges. After reviewing and speaking to Matt at Cedar Guys I decided to take a chance and go with them...This is what I thought after completion.
Communication 10/10
Overall 10/10

WendyD in Newmarket
WendyD in Newmarket

Cedar hedge

Cedar hedge sent a team Chris & Paula. They arrived on time and were extremely professional. They were able to help me decide exactly where the hedge should be placed. Both were very knowledgeable and provided excellent recommendations for after planting care. The hedge is new and will take time to mature; but in a few years it will be stunning. The hedge already provided a screen to block the view from the road. This provides much needed privacy from the neighbors side yard. Thank you Cedar Guys.

Edward in Burlington
Edward in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Cedar replacement

I would highly recommend The Cedar Guys. They did an excellent job. Arrangements are made by email through Matt. He returns emails immediately with all required information. He is very polite, helpful and patient. The crew arrived very well prepared. They are very hard workers and very polite nice people. Very respectful of your property. They did exactly what they said they would do in a timely efficient fashion. Their clean up is excellent. They are obviously very experienced and know exactly how to plant the cedars. They explain the care of the cedars very carefully and leave information with you. I’m sure you will be very pleased with the results as we certainly are. Thank you very much Matt and crew!

Great Team, Great Work!

I definitely recommend Cedar Guys. I enjoyed their professionalism and work ethic. They did my hedges very quick and clean. They provided all necessary information I needed.
Kudos to Matt and his beloved team!!!

Liz Smale in Newmarket
Liz Smale in Newmarket

Cedar hedges

Love my Cedars! Got 40 ft of Cedar hedges from the Cedar Guys. Matt was very easy to deal with and very smooth transaction! The crew was fabulous and worked constantly while there. Very knowledgeable and told us what to expect and what to do. I would recommend them to Anyone! And great price!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great Cedar hedge installed

These guys are responsive, well-priced and plant a great and healthy product. I put several in and a couple died. After they made sure I watered and mulched correctly, they replaced the dead ones. I am a fan of cedars but you need to ensure regular watering and a good amount of mulch to hold the water. A moisture meter is a great idea. I did about 6 inches of mulch and watered 20 minutes daily till they were established. Thanks Cedar Guys.

Jenny from Toronto
Jenny from Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Exceptional

We had cedars planted by the crew at our Toronto home a few years ago and were extremely satisfied with the service. So much so that when we moved and needed three times the amount of the trees we did not hesitate to have them return. Exceptional service from the first email to the last. The installation crew worked very hard and did a great job.
Thank you, Cedar Guys, for a beautiful Cedar hedge. We will meet again at the next house!

Rob S
Rob S

Cedar Installation

Matt,

Just wanted to thank you and Paula & Chris who installed our new cedars. The experience working with you and your staff exceeded my expectations. They took the time to explain to me in detail how to care for our new cedars. They took great care and pride in their work and as a bonus I learned quite a bit about cedars

White Cedar Privacy hedge

I usually don’t take time to write a review unless I truly feel like someone has gone above and beyond. The Cedar Guys have been my favourite company to deal with this in a long time. Timeley, professional, informative, personable and so approachable. But above all they CARE. My hedge was not the longest but I never felt like my request was treated as a ‘small job’ that was pushed to the back of the line over and over again. Paula and Chris have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Their ability to do their work so ever efficiently and their people skills are just so refreshing. Matt, Paula and Chris - keep up the great work. BIG BIG thank you! I will be in touch in future!

Paul in Newmarket
Paul in Newmarket

Repeat Customer

I am a three time customer of the Cedar Guys.
My backyard has been done in stages over the past 7 years and always purchase my cedars from the Cedar Guys.
Very fare rates.
Fantastic planting crew! Paula and her team are awesome!
Matt has always been great to deal with.
I follow the after care recommendations and have not lost a single tree.
The trees provided are always the best quality.
These guys are awesome!