The Cedar Guys

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Newmarket ON L3Y 9E3

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

ScottA in Scarborough

Excellent experience with The Cedar Guys. Matt made things easy from the beginning. Quick replies to emails with every question answered. The crew showed on time and were very professional. Were very quick but at the same time not rushed. They took the time to make sure every tree was straight and talked to us about maintenance and care of the trees. I would highly recommend The Cedar Guys, in fact have already recommended them to 3 people. I look forward to having them back next year to do another fence line in our backyard. Thank you for an excellent experience!

Julie
1 review Oshawa, ON

"Old fashioned service in this modern world" could be the mission statement for The Cedar Guys.
Fast, courteous communication from my first inquiry through their easy to navigate website to our install day, exceptional customer service.
The product (we went with the 5’-6’ option) is amazing and it looks great!
I wish The Cedar Guys continued success and I will be spreading the word about my experience.
They made us happy and I think that says it all right there, don’t you?

Jacqui from North York

I love, love, love my new cedar hedge!!!! It looks fantastic. They look taller than I expected. Mike and Rhys did a great job installing them and explaining how to care for them. Matt was always timely in answering emails.

Deirdre McMurdy in Toronto

Matt and his team provided excellent service from start to finish. Mat responded promptly and managed my expectations on timing, price and scope of work. The team he sent was courteous and professional. The installed a dripper line for the hedge without being asked and volunteered some helpful hints on maintaing the trees. They called to say they were running late - gently appreciated! Would heartily recommend.

7 reviews Cambridge, ON

I was looking for some cedars for privacy in my backyard and came across The Cedar Guys. Extremely helpful! Everytime I wanted to add or change my dimensions, Matt quickly provided a new quote. The crew was great...arrived early, worked hard and did an amazing job! Cleaned up nicely as well. Highly recommend them.

Matthew in Toronto
9 reviews York, ON

These guys were fantastic--friendly, efficient, and cheaper than the other companies we checked out. They prefer to plant cedar trees (for a hedge) closer together than usual, but the cost per foot was still better than our next choice. 5 years later our hedges are still thriving.