The Cedar Guys

Newmarket ON L3Y 9E3

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

1 review Newmarket, ON

Cedar Hedge

We were very happy with the service, the attention to detail, and completing the job of planting all the hedges as promised. Always followed up on the emails, any questions, and everything looks great. We'd recommend them gladly.

hugh in Bradford
hugh in Bradford
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Cedar Hedge

Paula and Chris arrived with about forty, 6 to 7 foot trees. They had a big job ahead of them. The digging was hard. They resorted to pick-axe technology and the job wore on and on. In the end they left us with a lovely green wall of young cedars on two sides of the yard. They set us up with weeper-hose zig-zag through the line, and a moisture probe to tell us when to give them a drink. They were extremely congenial throughout the process.
I recommend the Cedar Guys to everyone.

Michael, Richmond hill
Michael, Richmond hill
22 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great experience with The Cedar Guys

This was ever so easy. Found The Cedar Guys on Home Stars. Contacted Matt by email and received an estimate from him within 24 hours. Scheduled the work for 3 weeks later. Chris and Paula arrived that day as promised and phoned to confirm they were coming. They planted our 25 6-7 foot cedars for us in a trench with manure and fertilizer, and left us detailed instructions for their care after planting . Could not have been better/easier. Many thanks to all.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Deliver & plant a 70 foot hedge

I called three different companies to quote on our hedge project in the Kawarthas. The Cedar Fuys provided the most detailed quote, requested photos of the site and asked the most detailed questions. Their quote, aside from the lowest price provided the most value. They believe that planting the trees rootball to rootball provides a dense hedge. They recommended 3 times the trees versus the other quotes that I received.
They arrived as expected, having called ahead on the day of delivery. A crew of three worked very hard to dig a trench in tough ground. They amended the soil with topsoil, sheep manure and bonemeal. I was given verbal and written care directions plus a warranty. I wish more contractors had this level of service and product!

Cindy in Richmond Hill
Cindy in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cedar fence

Our house is a corner one. The job was done early this month. It's amazing.

We tried to contact via phone at first while there is explanation on the website that email correspondence will be used. Probably because we are so used to the phone calls. We were told emails will be used. It turns out emails worked very well on this project. It happened that I had a work meeting comes up within the time frame of the original appointment with Cedar Guys. I emailed Matt and he replied my email shortly and told me he will make a note to his crew to arrive after my meeting is done and able to arrive home.

Blake and other crew arrived on time. They are very friendly. They did awesome job, clean up the site, and watered the trees thoroughly. Very neat. They also gave me detail instructions for later. In addition, the took the wood box out for a reasonable charge and now we plant them on the other corner where we wanted.

I would definably recommend them.

Bahar
Bahar

Cedar hedge

Chris & Paula were on time, super friendly, and professional. The hedge looks pretty good. After planting the trees, they went through the warranty and maintenance (They also gave us a printed version of the instructions which we really appreciate since we usually forget most of the tips and tricks after one or two days!).

Tania and Dan..Stoney Creek in Hamilton
Tania and Dan..Stoney Creek in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

cedar fence

Love our new (to us) house, but it backs onto a busy street. We wanted more privacy and possibly less traffic noise. Enter The Cedar Guys......Blake, Terry and crew installed the trees along our 100ft. wooden fence on a scorching hot day. What a difference! We were left with all kinds of information to ensure the trees stay healthy. Very pleased with everything. Would definitely recommend.

J O.
J O.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Lived Up To Reputation

Awesome informative website. Prompt reply to inquiry. Prompt booking. Efficient crew. Delivered exactly what was discussed and beyond. Neat, clean and courteous. Also discovered a neighbour has used them and their cedars are doing amazing. Would absolutely recommend.

k. k. lam in Thornhill
k. k. lam in Thornhill

Cedar hedge - gardening

Matt of Cedar Guys is very knowledgeable in the business. He took time to patiently answered all my questions and concerns prior to the project and gave me good advice for preparation (like soaker hoses and cedar mulch to get) for the planting. On the day of the planting, Paula and crew came on time and efficiently planted the cedar hedges, installed the soaker hoses and spread the cedar mulch. They did the work efficiently, politely and did a beautiful cleaning job after. They also took time to explain to me the maintenance procedure and the importance of maintaining sufficient water in the root balls, all very clearly. Thank you to Cedar Guys for the great job and now the cedar hedges are growing well. Thank you and I must say that I am lucky to find you guys for the job. Thank you from a very happy customer. Thank you.

Laurene in Toronto
Laurene in Toronto

Cedar Hedge Repair

My cedar hedge had several bare spots.
As a lover of privacy, I was unsure of how to improve it.
A gardening service recommended The Cedar Guys to me.
I am very happy with the work they did.
My hedge is now looking attractive again.
The Cedar Guys arrived on schedule, explained their procedure and told me what i should do to keep the new plants healthy.
Thanks, Cedar Guys!