The Cedar Guys

Newmarket ON L3Y 9E3

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

J O.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Awesome informative website. Prompt reply to inquiry. Prompt booking. Efficient crew. Delivered exactly what was discussed and beyond. Neat, clean and courteous. Also discovered a neighbour has used them and their cedars are doing amazing. Would absolutely recommend.

k. k. lam in Thornhill

Matt of Cedar Guys is very knowledgeable in the business. He took time to patiently answered all my questions and concerns prior to the project and gave me good advice for preparation (like soaker hoses and cedar mulch to get) for the planting. On the day of the planting, Paula and crew came on time and efficiently planted the cedar hedges, installed the soaker hoses and spread the cedar mulch. They did the work efficiently, politely and did a beautiful cleaning job after. They also took time to explain to me the maintenance procedure and the importance of maintaining sufficient water in the root balls, all very clearly. Thank you to Cedar Guys for the great job and now the cedar hedges are growing well. Thank you and I must say that I am lucky to find you guys for the job. Thank you from a very happy customer. Thank you.

Laurene in Toronto

My cedar hedge had several bare spots.
As a lover of privacy, I was unsure of how to improve it.
A gardening service recommended The Cedar Guys to me.
I am very happy with the work they did.
My hedge is now looking attractive again.
The Cedar Guys arrived on schedule, explained their procedure and told me what i should do to keep the new plants healthy.
Thanks, Cedar Guys!
Laurene Stevenson

Alise from Aurora
6 reviews Aurora, ON

It's always risky to hire a company off the net...BUT this company came through! Matt was very patient and understanding when our backyard project was delayed (twice) Chris & Paula (the crew) were on time, polite and very pleasant. The worksite was left in immaculate condition and they took their time educating us on the care and maintenance of our beautiful new 'green wall'. We are very pleased; as a matter of fact they will be returning in a few days to do another project for us! Based on our experience, I would recommend them without hesitation.

Steffanie in Toronto

Matt went out of his way to accommodate my lower than normal request for trees - they typically have a minimum order before they can accept your order (an understandable request) but I couldn't find anyone else who could do the job and Matt agreed. He set a date and time and they were there as promised. Great crew - pleasant, friendly and professional and had the cedar hedge planted quickly and efficiently. The crew went through the warranty and upkeep in a pedantic, informative manner. Will definitely recommend them.

Sharon in Sault Ste. Marie
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

After trying to contact several companies to install a cedar hedge along our back fence with little success and /or response I found Cedar Guys on the internet. Thanks goodness I did! Matt's initial response was quick, details as to number of trees, price etc were agreed upon and a date for installation was set.
The crew arrived within the hour time slot that had been set. They were great - professional, hard working, but very friendly and informative. Within about 11/2 hours we had a beautiful row of trees separating us from our neighbours as well as instructions as to how to keep our trees healthy.
We would highly recommend Matt and his amazing team!

Thank you Matt and your amazing team!

After getting the run around from various cedar distributors online I came across the cedar guys and I'm glad I did. On top of being professional and courteous, they installed a beautiful row of cedars in a part of my yard that was once plain and gave me much needed privacy from my neighbors. I highly recommend them. Without a doubt it was the best purchase I've done in years.

1 review Port Stanley, ON

The Cedar Guys were so great to deal with during the whole process. They had to drive a very long distance to plant our cedars. Just when they got here, there was a torrential downpour which made planting very difficult especially on a sloped lot. They were wonderful, and we are very happy.

Thank you very much Cedar Guys & your hard working crews.

I've used the Cedar Guys services last year to plant 43 6-7 ft cedars along the back fence of my backyard in Stoney Creek.

They did a great job is less than two hours and even installed a soaker hose for me!

Thank you!

Gayle in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Matt and his team were very friendly and professional.
Matt gave me constant updates on their arrival time frame as it was a rainy weekend.They were in and out like a flash. They left us with materials for after care and gave us some great gardening tips.
I don't have a green thumb at all so it was great to leave it to the professionals.

It was money well spent!