The Cedar Guys

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

Kevin
Kevin

10' Cedar Hedge

The team came on time and finished planting on time. The attention to detail is amazing. All soil was raked off the lawn and drip line of the trees was neat tidy and even across the line of trees/hedge.

These guys really know what they are doing. Spacing is perfect and the quality of trees is amazing -we have a fantastic thick hedge from their services 8 years prior!

I highly recommend The Cedar Guys. And.... the price can't be beat!

Leslie & Tito in Mississauga
Leslie & Tito in Mississauga
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Beautiful Cedar Hedge

My husband and I decided to add a cedar hedge to one side of our property to gain some much needed privacy. We are so pleased with the outcome.

The team showed up exactly when they said they would. The work was completed much faster than I thought it would be - they were so efficient. They cleaned up the property before they left and gave me complete care instructions.

I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wanted to have cedars installed and we would most certainly contact them again for any other projects that might come up.

YAY - Cedar Guys - our yard looks amazing!!!

fragomail in Aurora, Ontario Canada L4G2N1
fragomail in Aurora, Ontario Canada L4G2N1
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

White Cedar installation

Matt and the team are reliable, friendly and accommodating.

This is the second time I have used them for cedar purchase and installation - basically installed in mud and trench - would use them again without hesitation.

Thank you Cedar Guys!

Awesome in Victoria Harbour
Awesome in Victoria Harbour
1 review Victoria Harbour, ON

Cedar Fence Line

We needed a quick fix for privacy in our backyard. I found the Cedar Guys online and contacted them. Within 24 hours, Matt had responded with lots of information and great advise. I thought I would have to wait until spring, but instead my cedars were planted with one week of contacting them. It looks amazing, and were very impressed with Matt answering all my questions and the crew that did the planting.

vallariat in Aurora, ON L4G 1L4, Canada
vallariat in Aurora, ON L4G 1L4, Canada
2 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

The Cedar Guys

355 cedars planted perfectly in under 4 hours; fantastic crew, friendly and helpful; the crew leader Blake was so helpful and guided us through the planting and maintenance (and the local birds loved him!), and Matt, ever communicating! I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a hedge, big or small; the stock was prime and fresh and well planted! Thank you everyone!!!!!

1 review Newmarket, ON

Cedar Hedge

We were very happy with the service, the attention to detail, and completing the job of planting all the hedges as promised. Always followed up on the emails, any questions, and everything looks great. We'd recommend them gladly.

hugh in Bradford
hugh in Bradford
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Cedar Hedge

Paula and Chris arrived with about forty, 6 to 7 foot trees. They had a big job ahead of them. The digging was hard. They resorted to pick-axe technology and the job wore on and on. In the end they left us with a lovely green wall of young cedars on two sides of the yard. They set us up with weeper-hose zig-zag through the line, and a moisture probe to tell us when to give them a drink. They were extremely congenial throughout the process.
I recommend the Cedar Guys to everyone.

Michael, Richmond hill
Michael, Richmond hill
22 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great experience with The Cedar Guys

This was ever so easy. Found The Cedar Guys on Home Stars. Contacted Matt by email and received an estimate from him within 24 hours. Scheduled the work for 3 weeks later. Chris and Paula arrived that day as promised and phoned to confirm they were coming. They planted our 25 6-7 foot cedars for us in a trench with manure and fertilizer, and left us detailed instructions for their care after planting . Could not have been better/easier. Many thanks to all.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Deliver & plant a 70 foot hedge

I called three different companies to quote on our hedge project in the Kawarthas. The Cedar Fuys provided the most detailed quote, requested photos of the site and asked the most detailed questions. Their quote, aside from the lowest price provided the most value. They believe that planting the trees rootball to rootball provides a dense hedge. They recommended 3 times the trees versus the other quotes that I received.
They arrived as expected, having called ahead on the day of delivery. A crew of three worked very hard to dig a trench in tough ground. They amended the soil with topsoil, sheep manure and bonemeal. I was given verbal and written care directions plus a warranty. I wish more contractors had this level of service and product!

Cindy in Richmond Hill
Cindy in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cedar fence

Our house is a corner one. The job was done early this month. It's amazing.

We tried to contact via phone at first while there is explanation on the website that email correspondence will be used. Probably because we are so used to the phone calls. We were told emails will be used. It turns out emails worked very well on this project. It happened that I had a work meeting comes up within the time frame of the original appointment with Cedar Guys. I emailed Matt and he replied my email shortly and told me he will make a note to his crew to arrive after my meeting is done and able to arrive home.

Blake and other crew arrived on time. They are very friendly. They did awesome job, clean up the site, and watered the trees thoroughly. Very neat. They also gave me detail instructions for later. In addition, the took the wood box out for a reasonable charge and now we plant them on the other corner where we wanted.

I would definably recommend them.