Neo Kitchen

Vaughan ON L4K 2X2

Reviews for Neo Kitchen

anna from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

I am very happy with the new kitchen that I received from Neo Kitchens. They did a wonderful job from start to finish !!! Thank you Neo Kitchens for your great design and great service.

Thank you Anna, working with you has been a pleasure. We are happy to hear that you love your new kitchen and bathroom! At Neo Kitchen we strive to achieve your dream ideas and make them a reality. Wishing you and your family all the best!

Neo Kitchen Team

Christy Xie in Toronto

Choosing Neo Kitchen for our basement bar is the best decision we have made. They did a fabulous job from start to finish.

Michael is very knowledgeable and he created a design to maximize our space and delivered exactly what we had wished for.

Michael and his team is professional, reliable, and consistently deliver the best customer service. The quality of materials used and finishing is definitely first class.

It has been such a pleasure working with Michael and his team, and I highly recommend them to all of our friends. We have another house closing later this year and we will definitely be a returning customer and have Neo Kitchen help us make it into our dream home.

Hello Christy,

It was amazing working with you!

Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Cristiered in Vaughan

After gathering a series of quotes from multiple kitchen places we decided to go with NEO Kitchens. Michael and his team were excellent and very open to our suggestions. We worked together collaboratively and couldn't be more thrilled with the end result. From design to installation everyone we worked with were very professional and delivered quality product and service.
We used our own supplier for the counter and they too were impressed with the quality of workmanship of our cabinets.

It's a true pleasure working with you and helping design your home! Thank you for choosing Neo Kitchen among your other choices, that's great that our excellent profession and quality didn't let you down and we hope to work with you once again in the near future. Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Siming in Vaughan
1 review , ON

We would just like to thank Michael and his team for doing an amazing job on our new kitchen. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen. We appreciate all of your generosity. I had the pleasure of working with Michael and Linda. They were professional and easy to work with, displaying flexibility, knowledge, understanding of my needs. Their quality products, design recommendations, and attention to detail are outstanding. Even their installation team are professional and circumspect. I would highly recommended NEO KITCHEN to anyone interested in remodeling their kitchen.

Hi Siming

It was amazing working with you!

Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Truman in Markham

Being in the business of real estate I have somewhat of an idea on renovations and different companies. When I found out about Neo Kitchen I went to their showroom to get a better glimpse of their quality and materials they used. They were really helpful in filling me in on everything and guiding me throughout the process. I renovated the kitchen, the bathroom, and closets and I'm absolutely in love! Thank you Neo kitchen for all the help, and I look forward to working with you guys again.

Hi Truman,

It's a true pleasure working with you and helping design your home! Thank you for choosing Neo Kitchen, and we hope to work with you once again in the near future. Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Glen in Mississauga

My house were sold over asking mainly because Neo Kitchen' impressive beautiful work. Even some damage occurred, they helped me and solve the problem immediately. Products of Neo Kitchen are absolutely excellent in terms of quality and design.

Hi Glen,

It was great working with you, and we're glad we could help you solve your problem that the pumbling people made. Always feel free to contact us whenever you would like.
The Neo Kitchen Team

Julie R in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

We bought a house with really old kitchen, and for the past year I was looking for someone to renovate it. My friend recommended Neo Kitchen as they did her kitchen last year.

These guys actually exceeded all my expectations! They helped me to choose the style of cabinets, recommended better materials and explained every step of the process. I love my new kitchen now!

Totally recommend them to everyone!

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much for deciding to go with us and we hope to work with you again! It was truly a pleasure, The Neo Kitchen Team.

Anna L in Vaughan
1 review Newmarket, ON

When we got our brand new home, the kitchen came with built in appliances that we later decided to change up with a different brand. The change in appliances resulted in an extra opening being formed within the framing of the kitchen that we hoped to close off to make a cabinet. We've been looking around with many companies to see if they would be able to match our current cabinet doors to fit the opening, but had no luck. Lots of the companies we called said they wouldn't be able to help us - until we came across Neo Kitchen. Michael was very welcoming and explained the whole process and exactly what needed to be done. They were kind enough to guide us through the entire process and they did an exceptional job. The new cabinet door colour and design matched the other cabinets perfectly; we absolutely love the end result and couldn't be happier!

Hello Anna,

Thank you for your review. It is our pleasure to be the missing puzzle that helps to complete your beautiful kitchen. Thank you for your trust.

The Neo kitchen team

huiyan.cui

I am a real estate developer and I have been working with Neo Kitchen for several of my projects. They are one of the most trustworthy kitchen companies I have ever known. They have the most efficient and friendly team you could ever imagine. Their designer was very professional and patient, his design was very satisfactory even in my picky eyes. The production and installation team was also great, they made good coordination with my other workers. I will definitely work with them again and I will happily recommend them to other developers

Thank you Mrs. Ren for your trust. It was our pleasure to work with you for several of your custom made house projects. It is always great to work with someone who wants best quality for customers.

The Neo kitchen team

More about Neo Kitchen

The kitchen is a vital component in any house to create memories, and we ensure to build a kitchen that combines both accessibility for a smooth cooking experience, and design into the space to show your taste for family and friends. Every Neo Kitchen design is ensured to represent your ideas and plans, but also integrates our designer’s knowledge-leading to a elegant and functional kitchen! Everything is custom built in house with love and profession, which is vital in the production of a unique kitchen, and this proves the dedication we have to each and every customer. Our main approach is to provide leading customer service and ensure overall satisfaction in every kitchen we manufacture to give you the most headache free kitchen renovation.

At Neo Kitchen, we incorporate many aspects of design-like modern, antique, rustic, classic, industrial, etc. that cater to our exclusive and unique customers! The personalization of each kitchen is what makes Neo Kitchen distinctive from other kitchen manufacturers. We not only do kitchens, but also bathroom, closets, wall units, laundry rooms, etc. Every Neo Kitchen production is elegant and timeless with affordable prices.

Our work reflects hard craftsmanship, technique, and expertise which is delivered to every customer! The designer is always present when customer’s walk-in ensuring what they have in mind can come true. Discover how Neo Kitchen is the perfect fit for you-and your kitchen. We offer free consultation (measurement), and design-so while you are deciding you pay nothing.

Come on the journey with us and let Neo Kitchen show you its capability!

www.neokitchen.ca