Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Neo Kitchen

Holly in Richmond Hill
Holly in Richmond Hill

Kitchen

We love our new kitchen by Neo Kitchens.
Michael & his crew are extremly professional and kind. Their price was unbeatable without having to compromise on quality.
They made my kitchen dream come true!!!
Holly & Issac

Thank you Holly and Issac! We are so happy to hear that you achieved a beautiful kitchen. We are proud to be able to provide you with top quality cabinetry and service. It was a great pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

Alexandra in North York
Alexandra in North York

Custom built home

My experience with neo kitchen was amazing. We first found them to upgrade our small kitchen before selling our house. Our meetings were comfortable and they were very experienced and offered great advice. We met with Michael who gave us all of the specific details and was easy going with our questions and choices. They did a tremendous job, were very insightful and worked together with our contractor to meet our timelines. Now this is our second time using them, for our custom built home and the results are still amazing. The builder that we hired required strict deadlines to stay on track and neo did not disappoint! They worked closely with each other and put together our dream home. Renovations can be so stressful but we were lucky enough to have them work as a team to get the perfect result. We couldn’t be any happier and will definitely recommend neo to all of our friends!

Hi Alexandra,
Thank you for reviewing us, it was our pleasure in helping you achieve great results! We are glad to hear that everything went smoothly during your consultation and with your contractors. We hope to work with you again in the future on any new projects you may have!
Wish you all the best,
Neo Kitchen Team

Johnstone  in Toronto
Johnstone in Toronto

Simple Project Poor Customer Service

Two bathroom vanities. This is a small and simple job yet there has been two issues. First ala design flaw . When Mike measures the cabinets he didn’t allow for enough space between the vanity and the wall to allow for the door jam. So every time I open the cabinet it hits the door jam. Both vanities have this issue! Seems like a silly mistake for a perfessional. Two handles missing and two pullouts missing. Paid in full and no one has come back with either of these and I have left two messages in 16 days and Mike has not returned either call. I felt it was important to share this experience to others so that they are more aware. I had looked up the reviews from Neo Kitchens and I’m very disappointed that my small Reno had issues while they have such amazing reviews for such larger ones.

Hi Monisha,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your input. We are disappointed to hear that you did not receive the expected customer service and functional cabinets as claimed by our previous clients. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and for the miscommunication. Please know that we do not take this situation lightly and will use your feedback to improve the services we provide to our valued clients such as yourself.

Our company does not consider any job too small, and work with high regard on all of our projects. Unfortunately we do sometimes experience delays but surely do follow up with our clients to be certain that they love their results. After receiving your message we immediately followed up and fixed the drawers to complete their functionality. We hope that with the new drawers and handles now placed in your home that you can enjoy your vanities as intended and have rectified the issue.

We take pride in our business and always strive to offer the best craftsmanship and service. We hope that this situation does not cause you to lose your faith in us and hope to work with you again in the future should you need any of our services again.

Sincerely,

anna from Richmond Hill
anna from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I am very happy with the new kitchen that I received from Neo Kitchens. They did a wonderful job from start to finish !!! Thank you Neo Kitchens for your great design and great service.

Thank you Anna, working with you has been a pleasure. We are happy to hear that you love your new kitchen and bathroom! At Neo Kitchen we strive to achieve your dream ideas and make them a reality. Wishing you and your family all the best!

Neo Kitchen Team

Christy Xie in Toronto
Christy Xie in Toronto

Kitchen Bar

Choosing Neo Kitchen for our basement bar is the best decision we have made. They did a fabulous job from start to finish.

Michael is very knowledgeable and he created a design to maximize our space and delivered exactly what we had wished for.

Michael and his team is professional, reliable, and consistently deliver the best customer service. The quality of materials used and finishing is definitely first class.

It has been such a pleasure working with Michael and his team, and I highly recommend them to all of our friends. We have another house closing later this year and we will definitely be a returning customer and have Neo Kitchen help us make it into our dream home.

Hello Christy,

It was amazing working with you!

Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Cristiered in Vaughan
Cristiered in Vaughan

Kitchen Renovation

After gathering a series of quotes from multiple kitchen places we decided to go with NEO Kitchens. Michael and his team were excellent and very open to our suggestions. We worked together collaboratively and couldn't be more thrilled with the end result. From design to installation everyone we worked with were very professional and delivered quality product and service.
We used our own supplier for the counter and they too were impressed with the quality of workmanship of our cabinets.

It's a true pleasure working with you and helping design your home! Thank you for choosing Neo Kitchen among your other choices, that's great that our excellent profession and quality didn't let you down and we hope to work with you once again in the near future. Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Siming in Vaughan
Siming in Vaughan
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

We would just like to thank Michael and his team for doing an amazing job on our new kitchen. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen. We appreciate all of your generosity. I had the pleasure of working with Michael and Linda. They were professional and easy to work with, displaying flexibility, knowledge, understanding of my needs. Their quality products, design recommendations, and attention to detail are outstanding. Even their installation team are professional and circumspect. I would highly recommended NEO KITCHEN to anyone interested in remodeling their kitchen.

Hi Siming

It was amazing working with you!

Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Truman in Markham
Truman in Markham

Excellent design and craftsmanship on my kitchen renovation

Being in the business of real estate I have somewhat of an idea on renovations and different companies. When I found out about Neo Kitchen I went to their showroom to get a better glimpse of their quality and materials they used. They were really helpful in filling me in on everything and guiding me throughout the process. I renovated the kitchen, the bathroom, and closets and I'm absolutely in love! Thank you Neo kitchen for all the help, and I look forward to working with you guys again.

Hi Truman,

It's a true pleasure working with you and helping design your home! Thank you for choosing Neo Kitchen, and we hope to work with you once again in the near future. Take care, Neo Kitchen.

Glen in Mississauga
Glen in Mississauga

Kitchen

My house were sold over asking mainly because Neo Kitchen' impressive beautiful work. Even some damage occurred, they helped me and solve the problem immediately. Products of Neo Kitchen are absolutely excellent in terms of quality and design.

Hi Glen,

It was great working with you, and we're glad we could help you solve your problem that the pumbling people made. Always feel free to contact us whenever you would like.
The Neo Kitchen Team

More about Neo Kitchen

The kitchen is a vital component in any house to create memories, and we ensure to build a kitchen that combines both accessibility for a smooth cooking experience, and design into the space to show your taste for family and friends. Every Neo Kitchen design is ensured to represent your ...