Neo Kitchen

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
20 Staffern Drive. Unit 4 Vaughan ON L4K 2Z7

Reviews for Neo Kitchen

Kitchen Renovations

My experience with neo kitchen was amazing from beginning. We had them to do our Kitchen Renovation 3 years ago for my first house. Michael was very helpful with his suggestions and recommendation. We are very satisfied with the work and enjoyed our new kitchen very much.

After about 3 years, we have some small issues which was completely due to our inappropriate use of the pull out trash can. So I reached out to Neo once again, I have been informed that my warranty has expired, but they are do treat their customer like friends and promise to come by take a look the issue, after they come by did inspection they said they will fix it without any further charges. I feel like they are taking pride in their business and always strive to offer the best service. I definitely would recommend to my friends in the future!!

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. At Neo Kitchen, our clients become friends and we will always help out in any way we can, even after the warranty period. It was our pleasure in creating a beautiful kitchen for you, we continue to work hard in providing excellent cabinetry and customer service. Thank you for recommending us, we truly appreciate your kindness.

Rick Ferreira in Brantford
Rick Ferreira in Brantford

Kitchen

I had my kitchen done with Neo Kitchen about a year ago and I can’t begin to explain how beautiful it all came out. I’ve received various compliments on my kitchen and I can’t thank Neo Kitchen enough, for all their time and hard work. From the moment I talked to Michael I knew that they would do a fantastic job and sure enough it was more than I envisioned and I am extremely happy. I would definitely recommend them

Hi Rick,

Wow thank you sharing with us! We are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations and surely your kitchen will still be just as stunning for many more years to come. It was our pleasure creating an exceptional kitchen for you, we continue to work hard and make sure our clients turn their dream kitchen into reality! Thank you for recommending us, let us know if you ever need anything or have new upcoming projects. We hope to hear from you again and wish you all the best.

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Project

I found the quality of the kitchen cabinets are very good and finished the project on time. The price are also reasonable, I will strongly recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you for your review, we are so happy that you got your dream kitchen in a timely manner and within budget! Let us know if you ever need any more cabinetry, we will surely deliver great results time and time again. Thank you for recommending us.

All the best,

Ligia in Scarborough
Ligia in Scarborough

Kitchen renovatoon

Michael and the entire Neo Kitchen team have been amazing to work with! From the beautiful design, to the quality of the workmanship, the fast, efficient and clean installation, and just overall customer service... they have done a top notch job! Thank you for a great experience with our kitchen reno! Definitely recommend Neo Kitchen!

Thank you Ligia for your review and recommendation! Our goal is to always give clients the best renovation experience from beginning to end. We are thankful for the opportunity to provide you with a great service. It was a true pleasure working with you and Vito, we wish you all the best and hope to hear from you again soon!

Lisa in Pickering
Lisa in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovations

Michael and his team did an amazing job. They were very professional, skilled and responsiveness. I could not be more pleased with the outcome. From start to finish, Michael and his team was such a pleasure to work with. They completely understood what I was looking for, and did everything possible at every step of the way to exceed expectations. I would highly recommend them for any future projects.

Thank you Lisa! We are so happy to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and completed your project exactly how you envisioned it! It was a pleasure working with you, we hope to explore more projects with you in the future. We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation. Wishing you all the best!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen renovaton

the staff of Micheal's team were very professional and accommodation to any specific request we had. They completed our job efficiently . we are extremely please with the result.we would highly recommend Michael and his team

Thank you for your review! We always aim to provide a seamless renovation experience. We are glad to hear that our service has been very efficient for your project and delivered exceptional results. Hope you enjoy your new kitchen for many years to come, wishing you all the best.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I just experienced my first renovation and was not sure what to expect. From the day we met Michael from Neo Kitchen we found him and his team to be very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Every step of the process was clearly outlined and organized. They were very accessible for questions and responded to questions in a very timely manner. The quality of the workmanship is beautiful! Neo Kitchen was recommended to me and I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking to renovate. You will have peace of mind and a very positive experience.

Thank you for this wonderful review!
We are so glad that we were part of your first renovation experience and made it simple and memorable for you. This gives us the motivation to continue working hard and achieving great results. Thank you for recommending us, we will surely continue the positive experience for others as well. We hope to hear from you again, wishing you all the best.

I love my new kitchen.

Neo Kitchen did a great job for me with a very reasonable price. Their services even after the completion of the project have been exemplary. I highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for your 10/10 satisfied review! We always want to make sure that everyone loves their results, even after the project is completed. If there is any way we can help then we will! Enjoy your kitchen for plenty of years to come, it was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again. All the best.

Wesam
Wesam

Custom kitchen design and installation

Great people to deal with starting with Gabby the receptionist to Michael the designer and rest of staff. Price was fair and service was quick with great material quality and custom design.

Thank you Sam! You and your wife were a pleasure to work with, we are so glad that you had a great experience with our team. Let us know if you need our services for any future projects. We hope to hear from you again soon, wishing you all the best!

Benny  in Richmond Hill
Benny in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Closet Cabinets

To maximize the storage space of our 3 closets, we selected Neo Kitchen after talked to a number of suppliers. Michael and his team had done a great project !

Michael had taken into account our family members’ (included myself, wife, girl and boy) diverse needs, proposed elegant cabinet design up to the ceiling. It actually exceeded our expectation without any compromise due to budget limitation.

The preparation lead time was faster than usual whereas the installation was done with high quality. Neo team finished the work within 3 days not just completed the designed cabinets but also implemented additional wood laminates into other closets. They had demonstrated professional effort and the “heart” to build the quality cabinets that exceeded customer expectations.
We will consider to use them again for future needs and had no reservation to recommend Neo Kitchen.

Hi Benny,
Thank you for your review and kind words! It is always our top priority in fulfilling the wants and needs of our clients. We are so glad that your family is able to enjoy the multiple benefits of the new closets. It was a pleasure working with you, we look forward to hearing from you again. Give us a call for any new projects you have in mind, we will surely build more items that will fit in perfectly. All the best to you and your family!

More about Neo Kitchen

The kitchen is a vital component in any house to create memories, and we ensure to build a kitchen that combines both accessibility for a smooth cooking experience, and design into the space to show your taste for family and friends. Every Neo Kitchen design is ensured to represent your ideas and plans, but also integrates our designer’s knowledge-leading to a elegant and functional kitchen! Everything is custom built in house with love and profession, which is vital in the production of a unique kitchen, and this proves the dedication we have to each and every customer. Our main approach is to provide leading customer service and ensure overall satisfaction in every kitchen we manufacture to give you the most headache free kitchen renovation.

At Neo Kitchen, we incorporate many aspects of design-like modern, antique, rustic, classic, industrial, etc. that cater to our exclusive and unique customers! The personalization of each kitchen is what makes Neo Kitchen distinctive from other kitchen manufacturers. We not only do kitchens, but also bathroom, closets, wall units, laundry rooms, etc. Every Neo Kitchen production is elegant and timeless with affordable prices.

Our work reflects hard craftsmanship, technique, and expertise which is delivered to every customer! The designer is always present when customer’s walk-in ensuring what they have in mind can come true. Discover how Neo Kitchen is the perfect fit for you-and your kitchen. We offer free consultation (measurement), and design-so while you are deciding you pay nothing.

Come on the journey with us and let Neo Kitchen show you its capability!

www.neokitchen.ca