ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB T2C 4X7
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems

Reviews for ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems

Bourbeau77 in Calgary
Bourbeau77 in Calgary

Service

Assa Abloy Entrance Systems in Calgary is efficient and great to deal with. We've been using them as a supplier for quite some time, and Sarah Craig is always super helpful and awesome to deal with!

THANKS so much!! Love the review :)

1 review Surrey, BC

New garage door

ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems
403-263-0030
Calgary
AB
T2C 4X7

They were really nice and very professional. He listened to me and gave me what I liked and wanted according to my budget. he put together a detailed proposal with all the different plans so that I could choose according to my budget. My experience with them was very good.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We always try to accommodate everyone's needs.

High Lift Garage Door Opener

The technician was professional, friendly and completed the installation on time. The technician managed my expectations very well. The garage door equipment is quiet and the auto lock feature is sweet. Thanks :o)

Thank you for the review we really appreciate your feedback!!

ktoole from Leduc
ktoole from Leduc

Garage Difficulties

My garage door switch wasn't working Tony replaced it on my request.
I also bought a new remote. He said I taught him something about pushing in the green button on the machine to reset the car remote. He would unplug the box. It was happening more and more frequently that I had to get the ladder out to do that. if the car was there I would have to disconnect the door in order to open it. A royal pain when you are in a hurry.

thanks so much for the great review!!

Garage door repair

Great service, friendly and helpful people! Everything went smooth and without trouble. The garage door looks like new and works perfectly. They fixed it in about 15 minutes. Great job!

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate all the positive feedback.

New garage door

Good looking door. Super quiet and well insulated. The installer was a very nice young guy and cleaned everything up. All in all a great door for a good price.

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate your business

nicktom in Calgary
nicktom in Calgary

Garage door purchase and installation.

Overall the job went smoothly. The salesperson was sometimes difficult to reach during the ordering process. The installation went well and we are very happy with the look and quality of the garage door. I would recommend this product and company.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the feed back and will keep that in mind for future customers. Thanks again for your business and for the review!!

Cheers

Garage Door Service

Great customer service. I had two service calls recently for a residential garage door and both times they arrived same day and had the issues fixed ASAP. Very knowledgeable service techs. I would highly recommend them.

UPDATE - I've decided to update my review of this company. The service was great until they received the positive HomeStars review above. Since then (only a few short months later), the door has stopped working and they will not warranty the work that was not done right the first time. Will be taking my business elsewhere in the future.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello,
I am sorry you feel this way. We originally installed the door in 2013/14. The Alberta home owners warranty on a new doors is two years. We recently came out and serviced the door twice, as a courtesy we did this work for free. We did however explain to the client that the next time there would be a charge. As both calls should have been charged originally. When he called back to get a third service for free we told him that he should be charged as the two previous calls were free. Also when we told the client that we would not come out for free a third time. The client threatened to change his homestar review to a bad one.

smithajw
smithajw

Large garage door

Prompt and efficient emergency service provided to make a temporary fix so door could be used. Equally prompt and efficient service to provide replacement springs and adjust door.
Very impressed with the level of service and workmanship, this would be our first choice for any garage door work.
Thanks for the good job!

Thank you so much for the great review!! we really do appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure.

More about ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems

The perfect combination of style & function for residential and commercial doors!

Residential:

Adding the finishing touch to your new home or choosing a replacement for a door that has seen better days, our residential garage doors offer you an unbeatable combination of style and performance.

Our story, like yours, is something really special. The ASSA ABLOY Group was formed through the merger of ASSA in Sweden and Abloy in Finland back in 1994. Our global headquarters is still based in Sweden today and our company’s vision is to be the most innovative supplier of total door opening solutions on the planet, improving our customers’ lives through security, safety and convenience.

We’re 100% dedicated to designing, building, installing and servicing our garage doors here in Canada. Matter of fact, we manufacture our garage doors right here in North America. So you could say that we’re local where you live, but we also have a global reach touching customers across the world.

Our ASSA ABLOY Garage Doors raise and lower millions of times each year. And they are all backed with incredible company commitment, resources and reliability with our own people living in your community. We’re ready to service and assist you with your home’s garage door. It’s why we say, “Behind every ASSA ABLOY Garage Door is the story of your life.”

Commercial:

Industrial and commercial overhead doors are a building’s gateway for raw materials and finished goods, so these doors are key in the efficient flow of your business. Overhead sectional doors, folding doors, and vertical-lifting fabric doors are available in a variety of configurations. Our extensive portfolio offers you a full range of automatic entrance door solutions to provide convenient, safe and secure access to the front, back and interior of any building.

Our maintenance programs and modernization services support all types of entrances, independent of brand.

- Maintenance programs
- Service and repair
- Modernization and upgrades

Garage Doors & Hardware
Residential garage doors, Commercial garage doors, Steel garage doors, Steel overlay garage doors, Aluminum garage doors, Vinyl garage doors, Wood garage doors, Garage door openers, Automatic doors, Commercial & industrial doors, High-performance doors, Hangar doors, Rolling steel doors, Loading dock equipment, Dock doors, Automatic doors, High speed doors
Get expert Commercial and Residential door repair service 24/7 from ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems. We provide maintenance and modernization support on most makes and models of garage doors, automatic doors, industrial doors and high-performance doors. Whether you choose re-active service for the times you need it, or a Pro-Active Care contract to minimize downtime, we have a commercial or residential door program to suit your needs.
ASSA ABLOY
ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems is the world’s most comprehensive supplier of entrance automation solutions. With a holistic approach to the flow of people, goods and vehicles, we create solutions with the best possible balance of cost, quality and lifetime performance.
1994
We accept all major credit cards and Cheques