Apex Appliance Repair

Review for Apex Appliance Repair

HC  North Vancouver
HC North Vancouver
21 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Did not fix squeaking dryer

My 2007 Whirlpool dryer started making a screeching/squealing noise. I called Apex Appliance Repair and Ernie tried to fix it. It took him over an hour and I had to help him pull and push the washer/dryer in and out of their place under the counter top so he could open the back panel. After Ernie’s repair, the dryer started screeching the first time I used it. As the screeching sound abated in a few minutes I thought it just needed to spread around the lubrication Ernie had given it. The screeching sound returned, and abated, but by the third time, the sound was worse. I asked Ernie for a refund as a I called another repair service. He would only give me half of my money back. The other service man fixed the dryer by removing the front panel, so we didn’t have to pull the heavy washer/dryer in and out, and replaced a defective part. It took him about 20 minutes. Ernie charged $20 more than the next repair man without replacing any parts. I would not recommend Ernie and Apex Appliance Service.