Cyrus Landscape Services

Coquitlam BC V3E 2W6

Reviews for Cyrus Landscape Services

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Back yard project

Fast, reliable, friendly, very honest, punctual, reasonable, excellent ethics, and wonderful.

Our backyard had several challenges. However, because of great experiences, we were given great options and the outcome is fantastic!
We would highly recommend the services of Cyrus Landscape.

Cyrus Landscaping in Coquitlam
Cyrus Landscaping in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Landscaping

Cyrus was skilled, courteous and punctual. He made the landscaping experience quite pleasant. His excellent work included construction of front and backyard planters with tiered circular and wavy contours, circles around the trees in the backyard, backyard patio extension using pavers in a pinwheel design with a border and, transplanting trees and shrubs.
I recommend Cyrus to anyone thriving to have excellent landscape work.
Mohamed Foda

Carla G. in Port Moody
Carla G. in Port Moody
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Front yard hardscaping

I am so happy I found Cyrus!! My previously installed retaining walls were falling over because they lacked proper drainage. Cyrus completed rebuilt both of them (each was 60 feet long), created a beautiful paving stone path leading to a garbage storage pad, rebuilt my concrete steps and laid new landscape fabric and gravel. He had so many great ideas that not only significantly improved the look of my front yard, but saved me money in labour costs. I am so pleased with the end result - it far exceeded my expectations. I received multiple quotes ranging from $5,000 - $10,000, but end up paying far, far less for a job done by a guy who is truly passionate about his work and making his clients happy. Thank you Cyrus.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Coquitlam?