Home2stay Accessibility Ltd

Vancouver BC V5Y 1K6

Review for Home2stay Accessibility Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom bathtub

This past week i had a cut out put in my bathtub by “Home2Stay” I’m so pleased with this Company and how well it works for me.
I previously priced a tub conversion which was very expensive, were as the cut out was way less money and works just fine for me.
I can’t tell you how much better this has made it to have a shower, plus it looks very nice. (see photos)
It only took three hours and the installer knew exactly what he was doing. I’m very pleased with this installation.

More about Home2stay Accessibility Ltd

At Home2stay we specialize in Accessible Home modifications that allow you to regain access to your whole house. From grab bars to bathroom modifications to stairlifts & porch lifts, our solutions can help you live independently again! Call us today for your no obligation in home consultation.
Looking for Elevators, Lifts & Ramps Installation & Service pros in Vancouver?