Qualitech Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Edmonton AB T6E 4N6
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Edmonton  >  Qualitech Windows And Doors

Reviews for Qualitech Windows And Doors

James and Olga Craig in Edmonton
James and Olga Craig in Edmonton

Picture window replacement

We had a picture window replaced at our residence by Qualitech Windows. We had great customer service, starting with Vito, the sales manager, who was very helpful. The installers were very knowledgeable and did an excellent job, cleaning up inside and outside the house. We would recommend their workmanship to anyone who needs window replacement. Very happy --beautiful window.
J & O Craig

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Window Replacement

As I have installed windows before, I was tempted to do my own windows. I got a few quotes and decided to go with Qualitech as their price was very competitive and the estimator really knew his business and made me feel very comfortable. The windows were ready when promised and the installers showed up on time to do the install. The windows look great and the installers did a wonderful job with the install and clean up. I am planning to call them to do the rest of the windows in my house when I can save a few more dollars. Would highly recommend Qualitech.

T and D  in Edmonton
T and D in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Window Installation

A Fantastic Job!! Right from start to finish we had an excellent experience. The quotation was in our budget. The measurements were accurately done. The installers were professional and took pride in their job, All went so smoothly and the end result i have beautiful windows to compliment my rooms!! The installers were very careful, and had laid coverings on the floors to prevent any damage. Highly recommend
Qualitech ! Thank you again!!

Natasha in Calgary
Natasha in Calgary

New windows instalation

Project manager and his technicians from Qualitech Windows and Doors provided accurate and informative job estimate, measurements and installation with great attention to details. The windows were ready two weeks before the estimated time and the work was done promptly and accurate in 3 days beyond our expectations. Everything what was promised (according to invoice) was delivered to our place. In my vision, all this team is top level professionals. They answered our questions, quickly resolve our queries/issues and made everything to go incredibly smoothly. We are very happy with our new windows. Thank, you guys

Hi Natasha! You are very welcome! And thank you for choosing and trusting us to do one of your biggest home project this year!

Ray from Edmonton in Edmonton
Ray from Edmonton in Edmonton

WINDOW REPLACEMENT

Qualitech windows and doors has surpassed our expectation by providing a quality estimate, measurement and installation. It started with Vito working with us using his professional suggestions, to Sasha and his crew for installation. The installation process was done very professionally, carefully and with perfection. Thank you again for such great service.

Hi Ray! It was an honor working with you! Thank you for appreciating our business!

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Super from start to finish

From setting us up with an estimate and quote, measurements, ordering the windows and coming and installing it was a breeze. These guys are very professional and do a fantastic job. They worked around my schedule as well as furnishings in my house and left the place cleaner than before they came. The product is super, my wife and I couldn't hav had a better experience. Thank you

Hi Steve! Thank you for trusting us! Please feel free to recommend us to your families and colleagues, so they can experience a worry free transaction as well! Enjoy your summer!!

Terry J in Edmonton
Terry J in Edmonton

Amazing!

I had a few companies come out to quote us on the job that we wanted done. What impressed me about Qualitech was that they paid the most attention to detail. The continuity of the finished product. The windows were ready weeks before the estimated time and the care that went into the installation was what impressed me the most. My floors were cleaner than before they had arrived. I wish that I had been able to do all of my windows but when I do Qualitech will be the company that I will go back to.
Thank you!

Hi Terry! Thank you for trusting us! If you need any windows upgrading in the future, we will be glad to be in service again.

Maria in Edmonton
Maria in Edmonton

awesome experience

What a great experience it was to deal with this company! They were professional and experienced and the job was so well performed that I would have no trouble what so ever referring this company to family and friends.....very pleased with the professionalism of the people that came out... 5 stars from this please home owner :)

Hi Maria! Thank you for getting our service.. and please do refer us to your family and friends so they can experience as well a worry-free transaction.

Joc’s in Edmonton
Joc’s in Edmonton

Window Replacement

Our old window is causing freezing inside the home. We asked them to come assess and give us a qoute to replace with energy efficient ones. What is also great was they offered us with a 6 months 0% interest financing which is really great for my budget. Thanks Qualitech, I am really happy with the great quality work/service :)

Hi Joc's! Thank you for trusting us with your window issues. We hope to serve you again on your next window upgrade.

More about Qualitech Windows And Doors

Old or new, your home deserves the best-especially when it comes to your windows. So we designed our maintenance free vinyl windows with the qualities you want, in beautiful, complementary styles and colours. The craftsmanship we build into them, like fusion-welded corners, adds to their durability and energy efficiency.
Sash and frame corners are mitre cut and fusion welded, eliminating joints that may loosen or leak.
Streamlined design narrows the vinyl profiles and recesses the tilt latches, leaving a larger glass area to yield more light.
Literally “care free,” our windows resist corrosion from pollutants, never need painting and can be cleaned with soap and water.
Our 3/4″ glass unit means less condensation and greater energy savings.