Interlocking Stone
Vaughan ON L4J
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Vaughan  >  Miller Property Care Inc.

Reviews for Miller Property Care Inc.

Mat in Mississauga
Mat in Mississauga

Great Job!

I hired Miller Property Care last year to seal my driveway. I decided to wait to write a review so I could see how there work stood up to our wonderful Canadian winter. Now that the snow has finally melted, I must say my driveway still looks phenomenonal. The guys were professional and nice, they got the job done in a timely manner and communication was excellent. I highly recommend Miller Property Care and will definitely use them again if the occasion arises.

Alon in Brampton
Alon in Brampton

Great service at a good price

My driveway fits about 8 cars and haven't done my sealing ever, Daniel gave me a great price I just wanted to say Thanks guys, you did a great job doing my driveway sealing. My driveway looks great! Daniel & Miller were both fantastic, and the staff were also good, they showed up on time! I recommend them to anyone!

Mauro Gaeta in Vaughan
Mauro Gaeta in Vaughan

Driveway sealing and repair

1-866-672-2022
Vaughan
L4J

DO NOT USE MILLER PROPERTY CARE FOR YOUR DRIVEWAY!

Miller Property Care sold me on a beautiful matte finish sealed driveway and repair by telling me it would look just like my neighbours driveway (which had repairs and a matte finish). Also, they showed me pictures of homes they've done and told me it "would look exactly like this".

The repairs were awful and the finish was glossy (pictures provided).

After calling some other paving companies I found out that Miller most likely add gasoline to their product to cut down on costs (hence the strong odour of gas and the very shiny finish). This is something reputable paving companies do not do.

After spending hours speaking and sending pictures and exchanging texts with Michael Miller, all I received was the run around. My driveway was done mid-July and Michael kept telling me, "I want to make it right but I won't be in your area for some time". We agreed on Miller coming 'sometime' in September.

When following up with Michael late September he told me he would only service our driveway "if you take down the bad review you placed on HomeStars". I told him I didn't write any review and he stated, "it's anonymous but I know it's you". That's where our conversation ended and I told him I'll file a small claims suit and he'll see my name all over the review I write.

My recommendation is to avoid Miller Property Care at all costs and find someone reputable and that will complete the work they sold you.

Miller Property Care, see you in small claims court.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

home driveway sealing

Very meticulous. Took the time to remove grass/weeds along the edges of driveway borders before sealing. Edges were very neat and tidy. Sealing used was thick enough to cover the cracks and was used liberally.

Driveway Paving

DO NOT USE AND INSPECT YOUR DRIVEWAY BEFORE PAYMENT IS GIVEN. They will never call you back or get in touch once they realize there is a problem! Very Very poor customer service.

Juliet
Juliet
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Seal driveway and fill crack

1-866-672-2022
Vaughan
L4J

Didn't fulfill service as discussed. Was told by Miller that he will bring asphalt to fill any cracks that driveway has before sealing it. Although the driveway was sealed but none of the cracks were filled as discussed. I then sent him pictures of cracks in question and was told that he will come back and fill them the next time they are in the area but never did despites my numerous emails to him. I guess my bad for paying and trusting his words. Beware!

Danny, Richmond Hill in
Danny, Richmond Hill in

Commercial & Residential Sealing

I had hired a company in the past to seal my driveway and commercial unit and was not satisfied. When Miller and his staff told me about their product and the services they could provide, I was impressed. They were careful and meticulous not to spray the surrounding area when they completed my driveway. The product they used was quite thick and covered the cracks I had in my driveway. I was so impressed with their work, I hired them to seal my the area where my commercial unit is situated. I was so happy with their work that my neighbours (at least three homes that I know of) hired them to seal their driveway.

Thank you for the kind words. We always love to hear that our customers are happy with our service.

Navin from Oshawa
Navin from Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway Sealed

Highly recommend this company for sealing your driveway.
Very prompt with scheduling an appointment and communication was paramount.
They filled cracks on the driveway and added hot asphalt where needed.
Excellent job Miller Property, definitely I will use you guys next year!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Drive Way Sealing

This was our 3rd time using Miller Property Care. Mike runs a good show, his Guy's do a great job and both my neighbors use them as well. They clean up your drive way before hand and use masking tape before spraying and they do a great job and best of all, the liquid tar sealer used is a professional industrial grade. After a good day of curing, you don't have to worry about tracking it all over the place with your shoes. We use Miller every 2 years and our drive way looks great and we get lots of compliments on it. I just wanted to say " Thanks again for a great job well done! "

Tony B.
Newmarket, ON

ja9mb
ja9mb
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Driveway sealing

Although there was some initial minor confusion re start of work, once brought to their attention, Mike and crew were at our house within the hour and driveway was sealed. Seal looks nice, even and thick. Weeds/debris removed from sides and no drips or splashes to surrounding areas. A followup was provided to ensure satisfaction.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are happy that we were able to clarify the confusion and take action right away! Looking forward in helping you guys out for years to come!

More about Miller Property Care Inc.

Miller Property Care offers professional property services in residential, commercial, and industrial fields. With over 10 years experience we have found the best and most efficient ways to service your property for maximum results. Taking a lot of pride in our work and treating every project like our own ensures ...