Floor Coverings International Of Burlington And Milton

Carpet & Rug Retailers
Oakville ON L6H 0B2
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Burlington  >  Floor Coverings International Of Burlington And Milton

Reviews for Floor Coverings International Of Burlington And Milton

zsahab
zsahab

Basement

Floor Coverings International Of Burlington And Milton
Oakville
L6H 0B2

I had excellent and exceptional experience with Floor Covering International. This is a one stop shop company where they carry all their flooring samples in their van and bring it to your home. We Color matched the floor we wanted in at our house using many samples until my wife and I settled on the color and style we were looking for. They carry top quality flooring in very competitive prices. Their team is very professional which resulted in high quality finishes. Job was done in two days. Highly recommended and will definitely use them in my next Reno project.

many thanks Zaid and will be happy to serve you and your wife in the future

Yahya.shaker
Yahya.shaker
1 review Milton, ON

home renovation Flooring and bathroom

This was an amazing well performed job done within an extreme time and highly profession, very friendly staff only needed 2 visits for the planning and preparation. The estimation agreement covered every single piece of detail you could imagine, no hidden fees and job performed upon agreement. I would highly recommend them for my future project and a real settle for a piece of mind and worth every dime payed.

Cindy spencer in Brampton
Cindy spencer in Brampton

Main Floor Flooring

A friend of mine had used them before and talked highly of his experience. I decided to try them out. Their quote was competitive and they were pretty responsive to my needs. The job was done well and on time. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Christine P.
Christine P.
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Family Room Renovation

They took their time to ensure great results! Beautiful flooring! Loved Mohammed! Great cleanup and very professional!

lhadubiak
lhadubiak
1 review Burlington, ON

bedroom & sitting area

I felt that the installer could have notified me of what new projects had to be attended to which were going to cost me more money. Also he could have watch as to what pieces of hardwood were being installed and picked something else that wasn't on the defected side as I have a few pieces that could have been avoided at the time now I am sort of stuck with what got installed. As for the actual product installed I am so far pleased with the quality

Jeanette V.
Jeanette V.

Living room, dining room and kitchen flooring

Job was estimated to take 2 days and that's what it took. Not without some hiccups though. Not the installation or installers - but working with a older home. 2 layers of laminate floor butting onto ceramic tile in the hallway and older ceramic in the kitchen. Different levels. A solution of adding plywood to the living and dining rooms levelled out the areas to the hallways. Installation went smooth and with precision. (i.e. Flooring is staggered). Loved the attention to detail, which is very noticeable beside the stove. This is important when you're a very picky person.The owner was extremely attentive to any questions I had and the installers worked with precision, worked quietly (good when you have dogs), properly cleaned up the work area, inside and outside where the cutting was performed. They moved the major pieces of furniture and appliances, unfortunately moving all the smaller items seemed more like moving and still reorganizing not too take away from my beautiful new floors.One thing I did notice - my floors now feel solid! They are engineered hardwood. I never thought you would noticeably feel the difference between laminate and hardwood - because flooring is flooring right? Wrong. Sound proofing -extra benefit.

Saba in Oakville
Saba in Oakville

Upper floor Carpet's replacement

Thanks for the neat, elegant job that Moh. & his crew done it to our upper floor level to replace the old carpet with high quality carpet. We are impressed with the quality of work, material and the team spirit. We definitely will hire them for another upgrade when needed.

Ali A.
Ali A.

Flooring renovation

Outstanding performance, top quality, high professionality and commitment. Highly recommended services to others. Well done

skyerik
skyerik

Great Room renovation

The end result was lovely. The job was delayed for a few days due to a material shortage. Once the job was completed, the area was covered in a thick layer of dust. I wish the company rep had mentioned this so we could have covered adjacent areas to minimize the clean up required afterward. Other than a dust covered house and the garbage left strewn on the front lawn, the work is pretty close to perfect and our new floor is beautiful.

amerbashi
amerbashi
1 review Milton, ON

Carpet Installment

The intended work was done with A good quality according to the planed agreement with the team with perfect expectations reflecting the comitment of the company with the work ,we are very satisfied with end result of the carpet installment and the quality of the product.

More about Floor Coverings International Of Burlington And Milton

Welcome to Floor Coverings International Burlington ON! We are the premier flooring company serving the greater Burlington, Milton, Brampton, Georgetown area. We provide high quality design and installation services and carry the latest flooring products including hardwood, carpet, stone, and tile flooring! Take the guesswork out of getting new floors and schedule your free in-home consultation today!