Rydel Roofing Inc.

Ottawa ON K2E 7Z6
Rydel Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Rydel Roofing Inc.

C. M.
C. M.
1 review Chelsea, ON

Cottage roof

The crew that was sent to re shingle our roof was very professional and polite. They worked hard on what I would consider to be a challenging roof and they cleaned up completely afterwards. I would highly recommend this company to others.

Hey C.M. :)

We definitely appreciate the positive feedback. I spoke to a couple of the team members as well as the owner of our company who took part in working on your roof over the weekend and they all said you were an absolute pleasure to work for.

As I'm sure you are aware, on top of the manufacturer warranties included in your project, your new roof is covered by our ongoing ten year service package so in the unlikely event that you should have any issues related to your roof, please don't hesitate to reach out us. Simply send an email to info@rydelroofing.ca, shoot us a message on FB Messenger or give us a call at (613) 656-8606. We always look forward to helping.

Thank you for inviting us to your home and trusting us with the responsibility of installing your new roof. We absolutely appreciate your business.

Sean G - Rydel Roofing

William C.
William C.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Work was done on time and as requested. Cleanup was done and I am very satisfied.

Hello William! Thank you for the kind review. It was an absolute pleasure working on this project.

Quick reminder, in the unlikely event that your roof has any issues over the next ten years, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Simply call our office at (613) 656-8606, send us an email to info@rydelroofing.ca or you can even pop into a chat on our Facebook page and a quality member of our team will be happy to help.

As part of your ongoing service package, a certified member of our repair team will be happy to come out, take a look and resolve it.

Lastly, as a 2019 customer, you have been automatically entered into our free roof draw which will take place at the Spring Home and Garden show at the EY Center. Good luck!

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping in the future.

Thanks again,

Sean, Jad, Ryan, Shylo and the entire the Rydel Team :)

Mike D'Astous Ottawa in Kanata
Mike D'Astous Ottawa in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work and great customer service

If you are looking to replace your roof this summer, do not look any longer call mike at the Rydel roofing for a quote and if you require any technical information or quick fix ask for Ryan and they will take care of any need or answer any question you may have

Hey Mike!

Thanks for your kind review. :) Ryan and Mike are definitely super awesome and I look forward to passing this along to them.

Also, don't forget that all of our clients' new roofs are covered by our commitment to an ongoing 10-year ongoing service package so in the unlikely event that you notice anything that seems off or needs our attention on your roof, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Simply call (613)656-8606 or shoot us an email to info@rydelroofing.ca.

We've got you covered!

Sean - Rydel Roofing & Siding :)

Rafi in Toronto
Rafi in Toronto

Leak stopped by Rydel Roofing

Thanks for coming out to my home for an inspection. Your team was able to find the leak, remove the snow and repair it right away. I look forward to having Rydel redo my roof this summer.

Hello Rafi :)

Thanks for taking a minute to submit a review of our work and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We're really happy to hear that we were able to repair that leak and definitely look forward to replacing your roof as the seasons' change. If you happen to have any questions or curiosities along the way, don't hesitate to reach out to us by calling 613-656-8606 or simply shoot us an email to info@rydelroofing.ca.

We've got you covered!

Sean - Rydel Roofing

Ralph in Ottawa
Ralph in Ottawa

Snow Guard/Fence Installation

The work entailed procuring and installing a two rail snow fence on an existing rubber tile roof.

The initial step of obtaining a quotation and gathering the information to select a vendor went very smoothly. I wish all companies were as easy to work with as Rydel was. My initial enquiries for information were answered promptly and completely. When it came to the on-site visit to view the work that I was looking to have done, the sales manager was punctual (always a good sign in my books), well prepared and ensured that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. He ensured that he or the right people were available in advance to answer questions about the product or the installation process without having to go away and research or ask others and delay the whole process. The quote was made available before they departed. The degree of organization and communication (and a fair price in my view) led me to proceed with Rydel.

The scheduling of the work and the communication surrounding this was one area that Rydel could improve upon in my experience. The job start was delayed more than once. However, the delays were not communicated in advance and only upon my enquiries to the office. Everyone that I spoke with was courteous and helpful in looking in to my situation but I would hope that they would communicate proactively in future any schedule delays rather than have the customers needing to call and determine where things stood.

Once the work began, my confidence in choosing Rydel was fully restored. The care being taken during the installation was fully evident. Any concerns that I had with the installation process were alleviated as they took the time to explain how they ensured that they screwed the mounting plates in to the truss and not just in to the plywood sheeting. The work proceeded without any delays (even proceeded in to the weekend with my okay) to get the job completed.

This is the first winter that the snow fence has been in place and it is performing as expected. I am very pleased with the quality of the installation. I can not evaluate the quality of the snow fence at this time as it will likely be a few years before that determination can be fully made. Aside from the communication around scheduling, I was pleased with the work performed. If I need roofing work in the future, I would call Rydel again.

Hey Ralph!

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. While we take a lot of pride in 10-star ratings, we learn so much more from honest feedback like yours and look forward to getting that 10 next time. :) Please never hesitate to reach out to us directly by calling 613-656-8606 or shoot us an email to info@rydelroofing.ca.

Have an awesome day and thanks again!

-Sean G and the Rydel Team

Hank Trim in Ottawa
Hank Trim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gutter and downspout cleaning and repair

There were some initial issues with scheduling and some confusion about the work to be done.

However, Rydel Roofing came through in the end and delivered a quality service. They even provided a discount for my trouble.

Thank you for the review, Hank. We appreciate the constructive criticism and allowing Rydel Roofing to resolve the issue. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Elaine in Barrhaven
Elaine in Barrhaven
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing service

This summer (2018) I engaged the services of Rydel Roofing and I was extremely satisfied with the services I received.

I had a terrible experience with another Ottawa roofing company and lost a significant amount of money. I contacted Rydel as part of a "blitz" to find a new contractor. I was contacted almost immediately by their office administrator who put me in contact with Daniel Gillespie. He set up an estimate with me at my home that night...a Friday night...at 6pm. The following Saturday the team was on my roof doing the job.

Daniel and Mike Carrington went above and beyond knowing my previous experience and ensured my roof was done in a very short period of time. Every concern I had along the way was fully addressed and now four months later I am ready to face another Ottawa winter without any worries about the condition of my roof.

If you want to deal with a company that cares Ryan, Daniel. Mike and all the other staff exemplify what that is. You can't go wrong with hiring this company!!!

Thank you Rydel Roofing for putting me at ease after what was a very stressful situation!!

Hey Elaine! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to shine during your moment of stress and thank you for the review upon completion. We love getting feedback and are beyond happy that you are pleased with our services. It's great clients like yourself who make it worthwhile to go the extra mile. We've passed along your message to Daniel, Mike and Ryan. As always, never hesitate to reach out to us directly at (613) 656-8606 should you have any further questions or concerns. We look forward to helping. :)

Happy Client in Carleton Place
Happy Client in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Siding of our home.

Ryan,

We wanted to express our extreme satisfaction with Rydel Roofing. Our home needed to be resided and your company went above and beyond in taking care of us. You identified issues with our flat roof and fixed it better than it ever was. The workers were very flexible and helped us to problem solve any issues that we discovered. Everyone in the company communicated well and responded promptly to questions we had. You provided a payment plan that met with our needs for our projects.
We are 100% please with your company and would highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you so much for making our home beautiful again.

Liz & Joel Glover

Hello Liz & Joel :) Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you and thank you for taking a moment to provide our team with some positive feedback. We take a lot of pride in our work and it's always nice to hear that we have another satisfied customer. Our goal is to "outcare our competition" even after the job is done so please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly by phone at (613) 656-8606 should you have any further questions or curiosities. We always look forward to helping in any way possible. Thanks again and have a wonderful winter.

sir r.
sir r.
1 review Westport, ON

Reshingle roof.

The work crew arrived early in the morning, tore off the old shingles, removed a sturdy, steel-lined masonry chimney, patched the decking and reshingled the roof by sunset. A competent, diligent, funny crew … a joy to have working on my house. 100% satisfied.

Thank you Richard for taking the time to visit us at the Home Show and trusting us with your roofing project. We enjoyed working to complete this for you. Daniel

dankehoe
dankehoe
1 review Ottawa, ON

Attic insulation and roof vent replacement.

The gentleman who initially came to our home to inspect the roof and attic was extremely knowledgeable about what needed to be done and took a great deal of time to review the options. At no time did I feel pressured to pick one option over another and with the amount of information provided was able to make an informed decision. The workers were polite and very professional. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your kind review, Dan. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences of your project and the company.

More about Rydel Roofing Inc.

Proudly serving the Ottawa, Kanata and Gatineau areas, the Rydel Group has over 30 years of experience in roofing, siding and eavestrough services for both residential and commercial clients. Boasting an A+ BBB rating, a 95% Home Stars rating and Ottawa's only Baeumler Approved roofing and siding company, we've built a solid reputation with our clients by pairing top-quality customer service with next level craftsmanship and fair prices.

Aside from our accolades, awards and reputation, what truly separates us from our competition is our ongoing commitment to our customers even after the job is completed. All of our new roofing projects are backed by a 10-year ongoing service package. This means that in the unlikely event that one of our clients notices something doesn't seem right with their roof or are worried about a potential leak threat, they simply call us at (613) 656-8606 or shoot us an email to info@rydelroofing.ca and a quality member of our inspection or repair team is sent out with haste.

Visit our website at rydelroofing.ca or give us a call today at (613)656-8606 to book an appointment. It won't take long before you realize how dedicated we are towards exceeding your expectations from start to finish.

Need financing? Ask our team how you can get 24 month ZERO INTEREST equal payments on your latest project!