Rydel Roofing Inc.

Ottawa ON K2E 7Z6
Rydel Roofing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Rydel Roofing Inc.

bren_h in Kanata
bren_h in Kanata

New Roof

Rydel Roofing not only did fantastic work but they also kept me in the loop from start to finish. I would highly recommend this company for any of your roofing needs. A great team and a great job! Thanks Rydel!

Thank you Brenda, the metal roof looks great. It was a delight to be interacting with you through this process. Daniel

P. G.
P. G.

ROOF

Great work on the roof and eaves. Would highly recommend Rydel Roofing. Thank you very much.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and choosing Rydel Roofing to complete your project. Your home looks fantastic, it truly was a pleasure working with you. :)

kenj
kenj

Roofing job

the work was fine, and done in an efficient manner. I would suggest not cornering your customers on the spot to leave reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience Ken.

Elaine Proulx in Ottawa
Elaine Proulx in Ottawa

Roofing and insulation

Rydel was very professional; they explained well the service and options that they were going to provide; answered my calls and questions; and did a great job with our roof and upgrading our attic insulation. They also followed up with me after to confirm my satisfaction with their work.

Thank you for taking the time to create this positive review, Elaine. It was out pleasure working on your roof and attic insulation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and the work we provided.

Michel in Ottawa
Michel in Ottawa

Excellent Roofing and eavesthroughing installation

From start to finish, Rydel is all about customer care and ensuring the job is done professionally in a timely manner. Cleanup was well done upon completion. We are very highly satisfied and have already recommended Rydel to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Michel. We greatly appreciate the rating and recommendation! :)
It was a pleasure to replace your roof, and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Linda in Nepean
Linda in Nepean

Siding painted and replaced

My siding had been neglected for far too many years, to the point some of it had to be replaced (on the chimney). The rest was meticulously power-washed, primed and painted by hand, by master painter Joe. What an amazing transformation. The back of the house faces south so the sun had baked all the original coating off the siding, but when Joe was finished it looked brand new. And they use top quality paint that lasts for years. The workers were diligent, polite, friendly and cleaned everything up at the end of the day. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Linda. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Wow, what a transformation to your siding, it looks wonderful. I know Joe really enjoyed working for your on this project.
If you ever need anything in the future you know where to reach us!

robert kaminsky from Ottawa
robert kaminsky from Ottawa

going above and beyond

Rydel roofing put a new roof on my house three years ago. A little while after the new roof was installed I started having a problem with a leak in my shower. My first thought was that there was a problem with the roof so I called them to inspect the roof. There was never any hesitation on their part. They said that as soon as they find the problem they will repair or replace any work that was required. They came multiple times in different conditions to try to determine what the problem was. The problem turned out to be a plumbing issue and not a roof issue, which they thought it might be from early on but at no time did they argue about coming to inspect my roof when I asked. Their customer service was excellent. Thank you Ryan.

Thank you for your kind words, Robert. We appreciate your review and thoroughly enjoyed working for you on this project. We value you as a customer, thank you for choosing Rydel Roofing!

THomeOwner in Nepean
THomeOwner in Nepean

My go to roof guy

Bottom line, Ryan and team responded promptly to my emergency roofing issue and were professional and thorough. Very pleased with the service and work, would strongly recommend these guys be your first call, as they are definitely mine!

We really appreciate the time you took to write this kind review. Our goal is to create an end product that people will love and recommend to others, so thank you for those kind words. It was our pleasure to complete your project.

Carl in Ottawa
Carl in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Honest work - overzealous sales person

Rydel was a reliable company, that showed up on time and were very easy to get in contact with.
They offered a great selection of product, and did a perfect job with the installation.

The only downfall is the sales person that came to my house sold me the company as being perfect and so much better then others. The company was pretty great, but far from perfect.

I picked up over 20 cigarette butts over my lawn. And when I went to throw them out in their garbage bin, I noticed beer cans. So there was some drinking on the job.

When I mentioned this to the salesperson, he said that was unfortunate and that the cigarette butts were very gross, but never offered to help me pick them up or anything.

All in all, honest company that did great work, but not as perfect as the salesperson promises you they are.

Hello Carl, thank you for taking the time to provide some honest feedback on your experience. We are committed to improving every step of our process and this starts with receiving feedback from our client. I left you a message and will follow up to see when we can send someone over to finalize a clean up. I did a review with the crew and the cans came from one of our workers emptying out their vehicle into the dumpster. If there is anything else that we can be doing please just let me know.

Suzanne in Ottawa
Suzanne in Ottawa

Eavesdrough and roof vents

Would highly recommend this company. We found Rydel to be very professional and reliable and particularly appreciated that they did exactly what was agreed to and that the work was done on time. We even had one of the owner come and inspect the work to make sure we were satisfied. I have to mention Jazz who performed the work on our vents-what an awesome person. He will explain everything to you in great details and do a top notch job. What I can say is that this company is VERY SERIOUS about the work they do and perform to very high standards.

Thank you so much for the great review, Suzanne. It was a real pleasure to complete your project and we are thrilled that you're satisfied. Thank you for choosing Rydel Roofing!

More about Rydel Roofing Inc.

Proudly serving the Ottawa, Kanata and Gatineau areas, the Rydel Group has over 30 years of experience in roofing, siding and eavestrough services for both residential and commercial clients. Boasting an A+ BBB rating, a 95% Home Stars rating and Ottawa's only Baeumler Approved roofing and siding company, we've built a solid reputation with our clients by pairing top-quality customer service with next level craftsmanship and fair prices.

Aside from our accolades, awards and reputation, what truly separates us from our competition is our ongoing commitment to our customers even after the job is completed. All of our new roofing projects are backed by a 10-year ongoing service package. This means that in the unlikely event that one of our clients notices something doesn't seem right with their roof or are worried about a potential leak threat, they simply call us at (613) 656-8606 or shoot us an email to info@rydelroofing.ca and a quality member of our inspection or repair team is sent out with haste.

Visit our website at rydelroofing.ca or give us a call today at (613)656-8606 to book an appointment. It won't take long before you realize how dedicated we are towards exceeding your expectations from start to finish.

Need financing? Ask our team how you can get 24 month ZERO INTEREST equal payments on your latest project!