Rydel Roofing Inc.

Ottawa ON K2E 7Z6
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Ottawa  >  Rydel Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Rydel Roofing Inc.

sir r.
sir r.
1 review Westport, ON

Reshingle roof.

Rydel Roofing Inc.
613-656-8606
Ottawa
K2E 7Z6

The work crew arrived early in the morning, tore off the old shingles, removed a sturdy, steel-lined masonry chimney, patched the decking and reshingled the roof by sunset. A competent, diligent, funny crew … a joy to have working on my house. 100% satisfied.

Thank you Richard for taking the time to visit us at the Home Show and trusting us with your roofing project. We enjoyed working to complete this for you. Daniel

dankehoe
dankehoe
1 review Ottawa, ON

Attic insulation and roof vent replacement.

The gentleman who initially came to our home to inspect the roof and attic was extremely knowledgeable about what needed to be done and took a great deal of time to review the options. At no time did I feel pressured to pick one option over another and with the amount of information provided was able to make an informed decision. The workers were polite and very professional. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your kind review, Dan. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences of your project and the company.

bren_h in Kanata
bren_h in Kanata

New Roof

Rydel Roofing not only did fantastic work but they also kept me in the loop from start to finish. I would highly recommend this company for any of your roofing needs. A great team and a great job! Thanks Rydel!

Thank you Brenda, the metal roof looks great. It was a delight to be interacting with you through this process. Daniel

P. G.
P. G.

ROOF

Great work on the roof and eaves. Would highly recommend Rydel Roofing. Thank you very much.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and choosing Rydel Roofing to complete your project. Your home looks fantastic, it truly was a pleasure working with you. :)

kenj
kenj

Roofing job

the work was fine, and done in an efficient manner. I would suggest not cornering your customers on the spot to leave reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience Ken.

Elaine Proulx in Ottawa
Elaine Proulx in Ottawa

Roofing and insulation

Rydel was very professional; they explained well the service and options that they were going to provide; answered my calls and questions; and did a great job with our roof and upgrading our attic insulation. They also followed up with me after to confirm my satisfaction with their work.

Thank you for taking the time to create this positive review, Elaine. It was out pleasure working on your roof and attic insulation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and the work we provided.

Michel in Ottawa
Michel in Ottawa

Excellent Roofing and eavesthroughing installation

From start to finish, Rydel is all about customer care and ensuring the job is done professionally in a timely manner. Cleanup was well done upon completion. We are very highly satisfied and have already recommended Rydel to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Michel. We greatly appreciate the rating and recommendation! :)
It was a pleasure to replace your roof, and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Linda in Nepean
Linda in Nepean

Siding painted and replaced

My siding had been neglected for far too many years, to the point some of it had to be replaced (on the chimney). The rest was meticulously power-washed, primed and painted by hand, by master painter Joe. What an amazing transformation. The back of the house faces south so the sun had baked all the original coating off the siding, but when Joe was finished it looked brand new. And they use top quality paint that lasts for years. The workers were diligent, polite, friendly and cleaned everything up at the end of the day. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Linda. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Wow, what a transformation to your siding, it looks wonderful. I know Joe really enjoyed working for your on this project.
If you ever need anything in the future you know where to reach us!

robert kaminsky from Ottawa
robert kaminsky from Ottawa

going above and beyond

Rydel roofing put a new roof on my house three years ago. A little while after the new roof was installed I started having a problem with a leak in my shower. My first thought was that there was a problem with the roof so I called them to inspect the roof. There was never any hesitation on their part. They said that as soon as they find the problem they will repair or replace any work that was required. They came multiple times in different conditions to try to determine what the problem was. The problem turned out to be a plumbing issue and not a roof issue, which they thought it might be from early on but at no time did they argue about coming to inspect my roof when I asked. Their customer service was excellent. Thank you Ryan.

Thank you for your kind words, Robert. We appreciate your review and thoroughly enjoyed working for you on this project. We value you as a customer, thank you for choosing Rydel Roofing!

THomeOwner in Nepean
THomeOwner in Nepean

My go to roof guy

Bottom line, Ryan and team responded promptly to my emergency roofing issue and were professional and thorough. Very pleased with the service and work, would strongly recommend these guys be your first call, as they are definitely mine!

We really appreciate the time you took to write this kind review. Our goal is to create an end product that people will love and recommend to others, so thank you for those kind words. It was our pleasure to complete your project.

More about Rydel Roofing Inc.

Rydel Roofing has more than 30 years’ experience meeting the commercial and residential roofing, siding and eavestroughing needs of Ottawa and surrounding areas. We have built a solid reputation among our clients by providing top-quality services at a fair price. Make an appointment, and you’ll see that we are dedicated to our projects from start to finish.