Rydel Roofing Inc.

Ottawa ON K2E 7Z6

Reviews for Rydel Roofing Inc.

Hank Trim in Ottawa
Hank Trim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Gutter and downspout cleaning and repair

There were some initial issues with scheduling and some confusion about the work to be done.

However, Rydel Roofing came through in the end and delivered a quality service. They even provided a discount for my trouble.

Thank you for the review, Hank. We appreciate the constructive criticism and allowing Rydel Roofing to resolve the issue. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Elaine in Barrhaven
Elaine in Barrhaven
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing service

This summer (2018) I engaged the services of Rydel Roofing and I was extremely satisfied with the services I received.

I had a terrible experience with another Ottawa roofing company and lost a significant amount of money. I contacted Rydel as part of a "blitz" to find a new contractor. I was contacted almost immediately by their office administrator who put me in contact with Daniel Gillespie. He set up an estimate with me at my home that night...a Friday night...at 6pm. The following Saturday the team was on my roof doing the job.

Daniel and Mike Carrington went above and beyond knowing my previous experience and ensured my roof was done in a very short period of time. Every concern I had along the way was fully addressed and now four months later I am ready to face another Ottawa winter without any worries about the condition of my roof.

If you want to deal with a company that cares Ryan, Daniel. Mike and all the other staff exemplify what that is. You can't go wrong with hiring this company!!!

Thank you Rydel Roofing for putting me at ease after what was a very stressful situation!!

Happy Client in Carleton Place
Happy Client in Carleton Place
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Siding of our home.

Ryan,

We wanted to express our extreme satisfaction with Rydel Roofing. Our home needed to be resided and your company went above and beyond in taking care of us. You identified issues with our flat roof and fixed it better than it ever was. The workers were very flexible and helped us to problem solve any issues that we discovered. Everyone in the company communicated well and responded promptly to questions we had. You provided a payment plan that met with our needs for our projects.
We are 100% please with your company and would highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you so much for making our home beautiful again.

Liz & Joel Glover

Rydel Roofing Inc.
613-656-8606
Ottawa
K2E 7Z6

The work crew arrived early in the morning, tore off the old shingles, removed a sturdy, steel-lined masonry chimney, patched the decking and reshingled the roof by sunset. A competent, diligent, funny crew … a joy to have working on my house. 100% satisfied.

Thank you Richard for taking the time to visit us at the Home Show and trusting us with your roofing project. We enjoyed working to complete this for you. Daniel

dankehoe
dankehoe
1 review Ottawa, ON

Attic insulation and roof vent replacement.

The gentleman who initially came to our home to inspect the roof and attic was extremely knowledgeable about what needed to be done and took a great deal of time to review the options. At no time did I feel pressured to pick one option over another and with the amount of information provided was able to make an informed decision. The workers were polite and very professional. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your kind review, Dan. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences of your project and the company.

bren_h in Kanata
bren_h in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Roof

Rydel Roofing not only did fantastic work but they also kept me in the loop from start to finish. I would highly recommend this company for any of your roofing needs. A great team and a great job! Thanks Rydel!

Thank you Brenda, the metal roof looks great. It was a delight to be interacting with you through this process. Daniel

P. G.
P. G.

ROOF

Great work on the roof and eaves. Would highly recommend Rydel Roofing. Thank you very much.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and choosing Rydel Roofing to complete your project. Your home looks fantastic, it truly was a pleasure working with you. :)

kenj
kenj

Roofing job

the work was fine, and done in an efficient manner. I would suggest not cornering your customers on the spot to leave reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience Ken.

Elaine Proulx in Ottawa
Elaine Proulx in Ottawa

Roofing and insulation

Rydel was very professional; they explained well the service and options that they were going to provide; answered my calls and questions; and did a great job with our roof and upgrading our attic insulation. They also followed up with me after to confirm my satisfaction with their work.

Thank you for taking the time to create this positive review, Elaine. It was out pleasure working on your roof and attic insulation. We are glad that you are satisfied with our customer service and the work we provided.

Michel in Ottawa
Michel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Roofing and eavesthroughing installation

From start to finish, Rydel is all about customer care and ensuring the job is done professionally in a timely manner. Cleanup was well done upon completion. We are very highly satisfied and have already recommended Rydel to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Michel. We greatly appreciate the rating and recommendation! :)
It was a pleasure to replace your roof, and we hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

More about Rydel Roofing Inc.

Rydel Roofing has more than 30 years’ experience meeting the commercial and residential roofing, siding and eavestroughing needs of Ottawa and surrounding areas. We have built a solid reputation among our clients by providing top-quality services at a fair price. Make an appointment, and you’ll see that we are dedicated to our projects from start to finish.