Larcon Structural

Reviews for Larcon Structural

Marino
Marino
1 review Aurora, ON

Small closed in spaces turned into an open concept masterpiece

Larcon provided an exceptional level of service, quality professional workmanship and a fantastic customer experience. Holden and his team ensured the project was completed on time, within budget and delivered quality which exceeded minimum requirements. Holden and his team were very professional, organized and tidy throughought the entire project and would definitely recommend their services.
Thank you very much.

Jenny in Newmarket
Jenny in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Removal of load bearing wall

I had spent many weeks looking for a contractor to remove our wall and came across Larcon during a search. When I first reached out to Holden he explained that we were further then the area they normally serviced, however after I explained how eager we were to get this done he was willing to come out and provide a quote. From the moment we met him we knew this was the right company to remove our wall, he was professional and very detailed and easily explained the full scope of work. His team showed up when they said they would and completed the job in the timeline they committed. We were extremely impressed and would recommend them to anyone. Great work!!

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, we appreciate it! We're glad we were able to help you with your project and give you the open concept floor plan you were looking for. I hope the rest of your project is going well and if you ever have any questions; please feel free to contact me!

Nishant R.
Nishant R.

Vaulted Ceiling/Demo/Framing

We hired Larcon based on recommendations from friends who had used them for their own projects. As soon as I spoke to Holden and met with him, he was very clear, friendly and professional in providing the scope of work/timelines/pricing. Holden and the team at Larcon are as good as it gets in this business and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do renovations. The guys are all great, well spoken and a pleasure to have around. They completed everything, kept the worksite clean, and worked with us to get the final end product we were looking for. You will not be disappointed if you decide to hire them!

Hi Nish,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us an awesome review! The guys and I really enjoyed working on your project as it was a little more challenging than what we are use to. Thank you for your patience throughout the process. I hope the rest of the project is going well and we would love to work with you again on the next house! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you ever have any questions.

Best Regards,

andrew.inouye
andrew.inouye

Beam installation for load bearing wall removal

Removal of 3 walls and installation 2 steel beams and 1 LVL beam. Work was completed within the timelines originally provided.

Hi Andrew,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We hope the rest of your project is going well. Feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions.

All the best,

mrs_powpow
mrs_powpow
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation structural wall removal

Larcon was very professional from start to finish! Holden and his crew removed our structural walls in a very timely manner and left everything clean and tidy when they were done! We are very happy and would highly recommend Larcon to anyone for structural wall services.

Hi Troy & Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're glad we could assist you with your project. We hope you're back to living a normal life in your new open concept house in no time. All the best with the rest of your project!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing attention to detail

ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. WE HIRED THEM TO REMOVE TWO WALLS AND PUT BEAMS. THEY TOOK CARE OF IT ALL - FROM TAKING PERMITS WITH THE CITY TO STICKING WITH THEIR TIMELINES and DELIVERING ON THE TIMELINES AGREED.

WISH OTHER COMPANIES WOULD EXEMPLIFY THEIR PROFESSIONALISM.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're glad we were able to help you achieve a new open concept floor plan for your house! We hope the rest of your project went well. Feel free to contact us directly at anytime if you ever have any questions.

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Caledon, ON

Load bearing wall removal

I had the load bearing wall between the living room and kitchen taken down. The team finished in less than a day, and left the place in a neat, clean condition. Very professional. I was even able to work from home just upstairs with little inconvenience. They even recommended some ways to easily finish off the kitchen to minimize the amount of rerouting fixtures. Was much appreciated.

Hi Sarah, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! I hope the rest of your project went well. If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Michael
Michael

Load bearing wall removal

Holden and his crew where very pleasant to deal with. They are fast with compromising quality. Very happy with the job. done.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We enjoyed working on your project with you. I hope you enjoy your new open concept space!

HOLDEN

russ
russ
1 review Hamilton, ON

Load Bearing Wall Removal

I had Holden and his team come in to replace a 13 foot load bearing wall separating the kitchen and dining room with a flush mount beam in our 100 year+ old house. As a result of the engineering requirements, a partial beam replacement in the basement, and 3 new support posts (2 on main floor, 1 in basement) were also installed.

From day one, it was obvious that they are real professionals that take pride in what they do, and have it down to a science. The precision and speed at which they work is nothing short of impressive. The job was delivered ahead of schedule and on budget. I will be recommending Larcon to friends and family, as I could not be happier with the result of their efforts.

Hi Russ, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! The team and I really enjoyed working on your project (minus the parking). I'm sure your new open concept floor plan will make the house feel like a totally different space. We wish you the best with the rest of your renovations. Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

All the best,

More about Larcon Structural

Are you looking to remove a load bearing wall to make an open concept space? LARCON Structural can make your dreams a reality!

Our team, including our Engineers will work alongside you from the start of your project until the end. We will create the Design, Engineer Drawings, Get a Building Permit, and Renovate.

Our Services include the following:

* Design and Consultations
* Engineer Structural Drawings (P.Eng)
* Building Permits
* Load Bearing Wall Removal
- LVL Beam (wood)
- Flitch Beam (wood & steel)
- iBeam / Wide Flange Beam (steel)
* Footings
* Floor Raising

We have crews serving the GTA & GHA From Hamilton to Oshawa, Toronto to Barrie and all in-between!

We are fully licensed and carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance.

Contact us for a FREE Consultation!