LARCON Structural

amir
amir

Wall removal

Good contractor
On time and good quality, professional crew
And they did not delay the job.

Hi Amir,

Thank you for leaving a review. We're glad you're happy with the result of your new open concept house. I hope the rest of your project goes well!

ericho.home
ericho.home

Ground floor renovation

Very knowledgeable, informative, and pleasant workers. Work nicely done and keep workplaces as clean as possible. We are very satisfied with their work and well worth the cost. Highly recommend.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for leaving a great review! It was great working with you on your project. I hope the rest of your project goes well and you're able to enjoy your new open concept layout in no time. Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

Ross +.
Ross +.

Removal of Load Bearing Wall in Basement

We have plans to re-decorate on our main floor and second level this year, and finish our basement a bit later. The basement plans involved removing a load bearing wall to open it up, and we wanted to have that done before re-decorating above incase the house shifted. All of the contractors we talked to either didn't want to touch the wall, or would only do it if they could do the whole basement. We finally came across Larcon Structural at the Home Show. Holden met us at our house on a Sunday evening to look at the job.. He quoted a very fair price, then brought engineers in to evaluate the structural design and draw up plans. Larcon took care of all the permit work, and performed exactly as they promised - on time, very professionally, and on budget. It was a fairly straight forward job aside from plenty of heavy lifting (carrying 50 bags of excavated concrete and soil out and 55 bags of concrete back in). In the end everything went perfect. We could not have found a better contractor to use, and give Holden and Taylor the highest recommendation possible. They even put up with me watching them work and trying to learn from them! You won't go wrong with Larcon

from our basement

Hi Ross,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review, we really appreciate it! I'm glad we could assist you with your project. I hope the rest of your renovations go well! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you ever have any questions.

Thanks and best wishes,

bruce
bruce

Opened up exterior walls and installed structural beam for a new massive sliding glass door.

Saw Larcon at the homeshow and they were exactly what I needed - a specialist in beams and structural work. They had an engineer and helped with permits as well.

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it. I hope the rest of your project is going well! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

Como Construction Inc.
Como Construction Inc.

Steuctual Beam Installation

Larcon Contracting is a dream to work with. We had a project to install an 1800 pound beam inside a 12" cavity at 27'-0" feet long. Though that sounded impossible, they even brought it through a basement window. The Larcon team did a great job and the installation was successful, inspected, and clean. Larcon is a fast and effective company, who know exactly what there doing ,and I will refer to anyone in the industry requiring this feild of work

Hi Andrew & Max,

It was a pleasure working with both of you on the Bryant St project. Although it was a little challenging, in the end we made it all work. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm looking forward to the next project we can team up on!

All the best,

Julie
Julie
1 review Barrie, ON

Load bearing wall removal

As part of our kitchen renovation we removed a structural wall. It was important to us to have this work done right. We certainly did our research. From my first call with Holden I was impressed. In some ways I thought he was too good to be true - friendly, professional, thorough and responsive. Our interaction with Holden made all the difference. There are a lot of contractors who could have done this work but if you want someone you can trust, who will do the job right and who will also give you the best/worst case scenario from a potential work/cost perspective "upfront", then consider Larcon. I can't say enough about these guys and would have no hesitation recommending them.

Hi Julie,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a great review! It was great working on your project and the new space is going to look completely different then before. I hope the rest of your project goes well and the city doesn't give you any trouble.

All the best,

sth.jws
sth.jws

Main beam replacement

Larcon replaced structural beams in our historical home. We had some 'surprises' along the way and Larcon took it all in stride - delivered on schedule, professionally and exceeded our expectations. Very pleased with the work and happy to recommend their services. The brothers were truly excellent - knowledgeable and focussed in their work.

Hi Jamie & Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We really enjoyed working on your project. I hope the rest of your renovations are going well! Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions.

David
David
1 review Oshawa, ON

27 ft steel I beam installed in basement

I met with a Larkon and all went well from there. They brought in competent engineers and submitted the plans to the town for approval. They looked after the permit and inspections. The overall job went very smooth. I did not expect the fumes from there saw,but I did expect a lot of dust. I turned off the furnace and covered everything to reduce dust problems.
Larkon arrived on time both days. Employees were friendly and knowledgeable. The job was completed in less time than planned and on budget. I am satisfied with there work and would recommend the company

Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have noted the issue with the saw and will correct it for future projects. It was great working with you. We hope the rest of your projects goes well! Feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions.

Cynthia in Toronto
Cynthia in Toronto

Flush Beam installation and framing

From our first meeting with Holden, he was professional and very informative. We needed to take out a structural wall and frame our exterior walls for insulation. His team was punctual and polite, and most importantly, did their work well.
Holden kindly answered all our questions thoroughly and made sure that we were happy with the work that was done. The engineer we hired suggested a beam configuration that Holden noticed would be more expensive to execute, and suggested an alternative plan to help us save money. We spoke to the engineer and in the end we got the same result with less money spent to Larcon. It is evident that he takes pride in his trade, and we are happy we could benefit from his knowledge. Thank you for your honesty and professionalism, you and your team are doing an amazing job!

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! We're glad we were able to find an alternative solution to save you money on your project but still achieve the open concept you were looking for. We had a great time working for Peter and yourself. We hope the rest of your project goes well and please feel free to contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

Holdrn

Nermin in Toronto
Nermin in Toronto

Excellent Work

Absolute pleasure dealing with Larcon for our open concept job. They provided multiple options, the quote was transparent, and the work was professional, fast, and tidy. They were able to meet our reno timelines and the results are fantastic.

Hi Nermin,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad we were able to help make your main floor open concept. I hope the rest of your project went well and feel free to contact us if you ever have any questions!

More about LARCON Structural

Are you looking to remove a load bearing wall to make an open concept space? LARCON Structural can make your dreams a reality!

Our team, including our Engineers will work alongside you from the start of your project until the end. We will create the Design, Engineer Drawings, Get a Building Permit, and Renovate.

Our Services include the following:

* Design and Consultations
* Engineer Structural Drawings (P.Eng)
* Building Permits
* Load Bearing Wall Removal
- LVL Beam (wood)
- Flitch Beam (wood & steel)
- iBeam / Wide Flange Beam (steel)
* Footings
* Floor Raising

We have crews serving the GTA & GHA From Hamilton to Oshawa, Toronto to Barrie and all in-between!

We are fully licensed and carry $2,000,000 in liability insurance.

Contact us for a FREE Consultation!