Sovereign Style Interiors

michelle_stowe
michelle_stowe
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Kitchen upgrade

We painted the entire main floor, including trim. Painted the kitchen cabinets. New kitchen appliances and replaced the carpet in the living rooms. Sovereign Style Interiors did a fantastic job in assisting us with the remodel process. We enjoyed the experience and we are very happy with our beautiful home.

Thank you Michelle I really had fun with you guys,open & willing to try new things!!

Brandy in Kelowna
Brandy in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Personal Shopping and Home Styling of my Living Room

My experience with Sovereign Style Interiors was absolutely amazing. I am so impressed with the professionalism and style approach on this project. Gena created my living space to be an environment that I feel relaxed and proud to host friends and family in. It is now my favorite room in my house.

Thank you Brandy. I truly enjoyed your enthusiasm and your home was easy to work with. Enjoy!

McDonnell
McDonnell
2 reviews , AB

Upholstery Chair and a Half with Ottoman

Outstanding service. Sovereign Style Interiors was very helpful picking out new material for a chair and an ottoman. They listened to the client and gave great suggestions as well. The quality of the recovered chair was excellent. The cost of the finished product was very reasonable too! Thank you Sovereign Style Interiors. I love my new chair and ottoman!!

Thank you Leah. I'm so pleased with the way everything turned out. Glad your happy, enjoy!

hipbaba
hipbaba
1 review Edmonton, AB

Living and dining rooms

Having someone with knowledge, experience, vision and insight to design assisted me to make great choices. The attention to detail, excellent quality of workmanship and sense of style speaks for itself. I would highly recommend this company my experience was very rewarding. For finishing results I encourage you to check the website under "Touch of Paris" photo gallery.

Thank you Melia it's always a pleasure to work for you.

Looking for Interior Decorators pros in Edmonton?