Balaya Contractors

Reviews for Balaya Contractors

Harminder in Brampton
Harminder in Brampton

Inetrlocking work

BEWARE , Jeff makes big promises and smooth talk . I made a huge mistake of paying 12600 in advance money since May 10th . After months of follow up they showed up in June to do bit of gravel work and since then been non responsive . Jeff keeps misleading week after week about impending arrival of stones and crew and yet summer is almost gone and they haven’t showed up.
Now for last month or so he has stopped replying to my messages as well. He is on consumer alert list and was convicted by court last year . Learn from my mistakes and hard lessons .

AMARPREET
AMARPREET

Sealing services after 1 year of interlocking on front and backyard

It’s been close to 20 months and since last 6 months, I been promised by Jeff that he will come and do the releveling as some areas sunk after the compaction.
I am trying to reach all the telephone numbers but no answer. Backyard look so blank and stones are loosing their luster.
Non responsive and don’t meet the expectations.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Landscape Interlocking

Well... Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!... Jeff Is one of the best sweet talkers in the industry. He came to my house and met me and my wife... He came up with this beautiful design for our backyard. We were back and forth for a couple weeks and finally came up with a final design. He came back and we signed a contract for 15,000.00 And we gave him a 5000.00 deposit. He said that he would be starting in 4 days. 4 days later he came and dropped off some tools and said he would be back tomorrow. He came back and started digging and layed down some crushed stone. And that was the last time we seen him. We tried getting ahold of him for weeks. We finally managed after calling him from a different phone number and gave us some lame excuse that first his truck broke down then someone took his tools. It was a complete joke!! Then now it only goes to voicemail. I researched him and found out that this has done this to other people and a claim was filed onder
THE CONSUMERS PROTECTION ACT and was charged. He is kown for doing this. If you don't believe me GOOGLE HIM! DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY! LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES!

INTERLOCKING patio

Would like to start by thanking Jeff and the crew for a job well done. My wife and I decided to put in our patio late last season and had many quotes before deciding to go with balaya contractors. Jeff came across as honest and very experienced his design ideas were exactly what we had in mind. Pricing was competitive and fair. In the end we were very pleased with the quality of the work aswell as the timing of the job. We highly recommend this company.

Thanks for a great job

Len & Irene

madrizz in Toronto
madrizz in Toronto

Interlocking Stone - Addition to Driveway

Balaya installed an addition to our driveway out of interlocking stone. Amazing results. Exceeded our expectations. Jeff and Team delivered as promised on-time and on budget. We highly recommend Balaya!

naresh in Toronto
naresh in Toronto

backyard patio

I had very pleasant interaction with Jeff . He not only provided guidance but also helped me in choosing right type of material and design for backyard patio. He accommodated me in the peak of the season and completed the job as promised. I am very happy with his work.
Naresh

Sean  in Mississauga
Sean in Mississauga

Backyard install of stone patio's

These Guys are great to deal with. Jeff was honest and on time with the job. they did not complain, were professional and did what they said they would do. i would recommend them 100 %

Private User reviews , ON

Balaya Contractors are amazing

Balaya Contractors were amazing I got theme to come in last year and do my driveway and the did a great job was done in a very well timely manner, job was also always clean never dirty I say the did an amazing job no doubt it I would recommend theme to anyone ??????

INTERLOCKING patio

Got my patio done by these guys last spring and love it..ryan came in middle of the pack for pricing but definitely best in sales and service.stone recommended was beautiful and the crew was fantastic and very fast about it.would recommend these guys and have to many neighbours and friends.

Great work guys and thanks again Ryan

More about Balaya Contractors

Kitchen Bathroom Stone&Interlocking Backyard Flooring Guaranteed, Insured, Warrantied We aim to inspire outstanding achievement and trust in our work and our clients. Rest assured any project under our name is backed by serious commitment to your complete satisfaction through our extensive and diverse experience. Done right the first time, our ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Mississauga?