Balaya Contractors

Reviews for Balaya Contractors

madrizz in Toronto
madrizz in Toronto

Interlocking Stone - Addition to Driveway

Balaya installed an addition to our driveway out of interlocking stone. Amazing results. Exceeded our expectations. Jeff and Team delivered as promised on-time and on budget. We highly recommend Balaya!

naresh in Toronto
naresh in Toronto

backyard patio

I had very pleasant interaction with Jeff . He not only provided guidance but also helped me in choosing right type of material and design for backyard patio. He accommodated me in the peak of the season and completed the job as promised. I am very happy with his work.
Naresh

Sean  in Mississauga
Sean in Mississauga

Backyard install of stone patio's

These Guys are great to deal with. Jeff was honest and on time with the job. they did not complain, were professional and did what they said they would do. i would recommend them 100 %

Private User reviews , ON

Balaya Contractors are amazing

Balaya Contractors were amazing I got theme to come in last year and do my driveway and the did a great job was done in a very well timely manner, job was also always clean never dirty I say the did an amazing job no doubt it I would recommend theme to anyone ??????

Interlocking in Backyard

Jeff and his crew completed a backyard patio for me last summer. The work was completed in a timely manner - we were very impressed with the Balaya crew in particular Ricky. My partner and I are very pleased with the end result. We have a driveway that we would like to tackle this summer and we are for sure going to hire Balaya again. Thanks Jeff, Ryan and Ricky!

Jennifer in Mississauga
Jennifer in Mississauga

INTERLOCKING patio

Got my patio done by these guys last spring and love it..ryan came in middle of the pack for pricing but definitely best in sales and service.stone recommended was beautiful and the crew was fantastic and very fast about it.would recommend these guys and have to many neighbours and friends.

Great work guys and thanks again Ryan

Will and edna in Mississauga
Will and edna in Mississauga

Drywall and taping

Would like to start by saying job well done and in timely manner..jeff and his crew were very friendly and worked from the early morning till late night to meet our time line..we got many quotes before deciding to go with jeff..competitive rates and in the end great workmanship..they can improve on jobsite clean up..
Overall great job guys and would recommend them

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

NEVER COME BACK TO FIX THEIR POOR JOB

I PAID 5, 000 FOR MY WALK IN SECTION INTERLOCK, THE JOB FIRST LOOK GOOD AFTER A WHILE THE BRICKS ARE BROKEN, AND NOT EVEN... LEFT TON MESSAGES, NEVER COME BACK. MISTAKE TO GET REFERRANCE FROM MY FRIEND... ANY PEOPLE REVIEW GOOD FOR THEM ARE THEMSELVES TO PURSUE NEW VICTIMS...BE ALERT...

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Walkway and patio

I did a lot of research into obtaining quotes from various companies and this one came out quite competitive and the quote breakdown was quite comprehensive. In the end, we went with Balaya.

Good:
- Quality of stone chosen was excellent
- Job started and finished in a quick timeframe. Guys showed up early and completed the job within the time that was estimated
- They were able to work within our budget
- Ryan was very nice to deal with during inquiry process, although a bit difficult to get a hold of or return calls/emails in a timely manner

Disappointments
- Left driveway very dirty even though they were supposed to do a full power wash of the job site
- Some areas of the patio and front step were not cleanly put down (ie cracks not filled in with sand)
- Edging wasn't left clean (grass cut up unevenly) even though we are to fill in with dirt and grass seeds it would have been nice to have the sod cleanly cut
- post completion of job, Ryan did not return calls or email

Would have given this company higher rating, however, communication ended up being quite poor and quality of finished job was decent given the price we ended up paying. I think this company could do better if they improved on customer service and paid more attention to cleaning up job site properly and continue to improve workmanship for your guys

Thanks for your work

Overall

More about Balaya Contractors

Kitchen Bathroom Stone&Interlocking Backyard Flooring Guaranteed, Insured, Warrantied We aim to inspire outstanding achievement and trust in our work and our clients. Rest assured any project under our name is backed by serious commitment to your complete satisfaction through our extensive and diverse experience. Done right the first time, our ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Mississauga?