HomeStars  >  Home Additions in Toronto  >  Fusioncorp Developments

Reviews for Fusioncorp Developments

A in Ajax
A in Ajax

Extension on the back of the house

I had the pleasure of working with Nick and his team from FusionCorp back in 2011. I lived in a 2 bedroom, semi-detached house and I wanted to add an extension to the back. This involved tearing down the old kitchen, digging out the basement and building up. Nick was professional and straight forward when it came to timelines and pricing. The architect made sure my vision of the new space was met. The contractors and (especially) the site foreman, Tony, were skilled and very accommodating towards my needs. Finishing and attention to details were very good. Best of all, they were able to get me back into my house in 4 months, exactly when they said they would!

It was a pleasure working with you guys and glad you had an enjoyable experience. Many thanks!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Second story and rear addition

I hired Fusioncorp for a second story and rear addition, including a foundation extension, after I already had plans drawn up and approved. Nick and the team are honest and trustworthy, and they delivered on time and on budget with high quality. They were accommodating and responsive with an important roofline change that came up, and that was important to the success. Next time, I would also work with one of their recommended architects, so that I could get Fusioncorp's input as early as possible.

For this project, I chose to take responsibility for all inspections. Inspections are always the homeowners responsibility.

Hi Chris,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words and your time. We worked really well together as a team and the collaboration was perfect. We hope you enjoy your new home and we were truly glad to be part of your project.
It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to hear from you soon.
-Nick

More about Fusioncorp Developments

Fusioncorp is a new general contracting and construction/ project management based organization that specializes in residential construction in the Greater Toronto Area. We strive to bring success to our clients projects delivering on core project management principals; on time, on budget, on quality. We are a progressive company, in that ...