Decks
Decks

Reviews for Ema Landscaping

Robb_b
Robb_b

New cedar deck on front porch and landscaping for front yard

Was referred to Emerah and his team by a colleague who had a deck and interlocking installed.

Emerah was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and provided me with a competitive quote. He was very knowlgable with by-law regulations and you could tell that he has a lot of experience building decks. He informed me about the different types of cedar and he used the highest grade.

The job was completed on time and in a clean manner, not to mention that the quality of work was outstanding! I look forward to use him for future projects!

Rob

realtorkalia
realtorkalia

Driveway and porch

I am amazed by the professionalism . Kept all the promises . Hilghy recomended .we going to do our deck next year .

Earl Hunter in Brampton
Earl Hunter in Brampton

Not Just Any Fence

My father in law who is a handyman, has on more than one occasion commented on the great workmanship regarding the fence we received from Emrah and his crew. Me, I more choose to focus on his professionalism, meeting his estimated deadlines, making my neighbors and I feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire construction process. We did not just get a great fence, we received superior customer service and we look forward to future projects with Ema- landscaping.

yazz in Mississauga
yazz in Mississauga

Deck and Fence

EMA deck & Fence did an excellent job!They finished when they said they would and our deck looks amazing. We recommended them to our neighbor and they had the same results.

When it comes to contractors, these guys are as good as it gets! Thanks again EMA Deck and Fence!

Thank you for the great compliments for everyone on our team. We take a lot of pride in our professionalism, customer service and workmanship. We hope you will call us again in the future - it was our pleasure working with you.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

deck&interlock project

EMA is a team of professionals. Our project was completed in a timely manner. I highly recommend them as they are very quick to visit and develop the estimate. Quality was fantastic and clean up was perfect! Team was friendly and very professional. Also prices were highly competitive, and there were no surprises. Emrah was a pleasure to deal with. We made some changes along the way and they accommodated. We really look forward to hiring them again in a next month to come do our fence.

Wow! I love your review. Thank you Maria. We pride ourselves on our workmanship, quality and great service.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Charlie oz in Toronto
Charlie oz in Toronto

Perfect deck with led lights

Toronto
M2H 0A7

We had very specific ideas for deck and Emra answered all of them and gave us exaclty what we wanted .I found Ema landscaping by recomendation of my friend.they did my friends fence and deck.
I have received 4 quotes before we called Ema landscaping and he was most affortable. Emra and his team is professional and they completed the project in 5 days.
Emra's suggestions for deck was very helpful.
We loved the deck and workmanship from Ema landscaping
I will definalty recomend Ema landscaping to everyone.

Charlie! It's great hearing from you. We love your review and all the great comments you shared about us. You were a pleasure to work with. We hope to work on another project together very soon. Enjoy your deck and your summer.

Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?