Ke Cabinets

Michelle from Vancouver
Michelle from Vancouver
1 review Delta, BC

Unfinished and unresponsive

I agreed on a price from this company to do both my kitchen cabinets and master bathroom vanity.
I ordered the kitchen cabinets from this company in November 2014. It was installed a couple days before Christmas, with various "issues" left to be completed when the bathroom vanity was ordered. One of the issues was that they dented my brand new Viking s/s fridge by dropping one of my $300 lights, breaking the light and denting the brand new hardwood floor...
I ordered the bathroom vanity in mid-June 2015. It took them until October to get just the boxes/carcasses in (and only after I chased them for weeks so I could get the counter-top installed).
It is now mid- April 2016 and I am still waiting for the drawer fronts and gables for my vanity and for my kitchen "issues" to be finished. I have left countless e-mails, voice mails and texts and no response.