Bath Style Inc.

Formerly TGN Construction Ltd.
Bathroom Renovation
ON L4B 3B4

Reviews for Bath Style Inc.

Carlo in Toronto
Carlo in Toronto

Two Jobs in One

I contacted Elton back in April for a quote. Originally I was only interested in having my bathroom walls and bathtub faucet redone. I was thinking marble for the shower area but after my consultation with Elton he convinced me porcelain would be the better option since this was for a rental unit and tenants are unlikely to properly care for the marble. It also costs way less and I can't tell the difference (see picture).
I took his advice and he also got me 40% off tiles at Olympia tile.

I was very impressed with the tile work and the turnaround time so I asked if he could add a glass-and-marble mosaic kitchen back splash to the work order. Even though it was a Sunday he stopped off at my property to give a quote for the extra work. I agreed to the price and bought the tiles and he installed them that same week.

Elton was very patient even though I changed the work order several times. He also provided updated quotes for the various options I was considering which allowed me to make informed decisions.

The price quote below does not include the tiles and grout. It does include a bathroom faucet plus installation, demo old walls, garbage removal, and install new walls ready for primer (tape, mud, sand), plus install tiles in the shower surround. Tiling the kitchen backslash is also included in that price below.

I would hire him again, especially for any tile work.

The quick turnaround allowed me to rent my unit back out quickly. I was also able to raise my rent 30% due to the work done.

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. It will be our pleasure to work for you in the future again.

Regards,
Elton Silva & Bath Style team

Ken & Monique
Ken & Monique
1 review Burlington, ON

Main floor reno

We recently had our old beige ceramic tiles removed and got new 24” x 24” porcelain tiles installed in our front entrance hallway, kitchen, powder room and laundry room. We could not be happier with the result of our new floor; the quality of the work is top notch throughout. Elton and his crew did an amazing job from beginning until the end. They took great care of sealing off the work area properly before starting the demo, moved and reinstalled all appliances, toilet and sink, cleaned up well at the end of each day, took all garbage, etc. The work was completed on schedule and the quality is perfect. Elton is a true professional, he is very meticulous and pays attention to details! Together with his team, they delivered high quality workmanship and I would not hesitate to recommend Bath Style Inc. to anyone.

Hi Monique,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I will pass them on to the crew. It was a pleasure working for you.

Regards.

Bath Style & TGN team.

Kendra
Kendra

Bath Renovation

Elton helped us finish our bathroom after we had a fall out with another contractor mid project. He is very great at his work and very knowledgeable. He takes time and also is really great at scheduling his team.

Hi Kendra,

Your feedback means a lot to us! It was a pleasure working for you.

Cheers,

TGN & Bath Style team.

a.b.taylor
a.b.taylor

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

We were very pleased with our bathroom renovation. We liked how the quote was broken down into the different jobs and included an allowance for things such as sink, faucets, tile, lighting which gave us an idea of the overall cost. Elton and his team were very professional, reliable and dependable. Elton gave us advice about things such as the lighting, tiles and grout which we really appreciated. We highly recommend them and will be using this company again for other jobs we need done.

Hi Mr Taylor,

We are glad you are happy with our work, which is the most important to us. You guys are very friendly and have great hospitality. All the best for you and your family.

Cheers.

Bath Style & TGN team.

Pedro
Pedro

Bathroom Renovation

Bath Style renovated my main bathroom. They were fantastic!
The crew were polite, efficient and punctual. Their pricing were competitive and the final result was beyond my expectations.
I’m so pleased with Bath Style that I would recommend their services to my friends and family members.

Thanks Pedro for so kind words, we are glad that you are happy with the results. Wish and family all the best and see you soon for your kitchen floor project.

Elton Silva & Bath Style Crew.

Laval
Laval
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Another Contractor

After initial good floor tiling job (4 stars), I hired Elton to do backsplash tile, and I was dissatisfied with his workmanship (2 stars). Some tiles were not levelled, and edges were not straight. Very disappointing. I could not recommend Elton.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear Val & Larissa,

We are glad to have your support and great review. We are so happy that you liked our work and that we have met your expectation. Thank you very much.

TGN & Bath Style team.

JP
JP

Tiling and Demo

We were doing a kitchen reno and needed a reliable contractor to do some demo and tiling. Elton from TGN was very receptive and met with us immediately. He was able to do all of the work that was needed which included demo and re-dry walling of partial walls and in-stalling a new tile floor. He gave us a timeline and cost and showed up on time everyday and took excellent care to keep our living space free of dust with ceiling to floor barriers. The work was completed on schedule and the quality excellent...!!! I would highly recommend TGN and will use them in the future for other projects.

Thank you JP for a great review.
Great pleasure assisting amazing homeowners like you guys. We look forward working with you whenever you need us.
Thank you!

TGN & Bath Style Team

T.W.
T.W.

Replacement of shower tile surround

The tiles had begun to fall off from our shower/bathtub surround, and there appeared to be some water damage to the backer board. I got several quotes to have the tile surround, shower head, and faucet replaced before deciding to hire TGN Construction based on their process, warranty of workmanship, fair price, and the owner, Elton’s, pleasant and professional demeanor. He took his time assessing the damage and explaining the process, gave me thorough answers to my questions, and I never felt brushed off. The work was completed quickly, the work space was left clean and tidy, and Elton and his assistant John were polite, efficient, and trustworthy. Their administrative assistant, Cleo, was also helpful and reliable. It is approximately one month since the job was completed and we are happy with the work: the tiling looks great and the new faucet works well. The cost quoted below does not include the price of the tiles and shower head/faucet, which we purchased. We would happily hire Elton and TGN Construction again, and recommend them to our family and friends.

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It will encourage us all the way to do more better everyday, it was really a wonderful experience work at your home.

TGN & Bath Style Team

tgnconstruction.ca in Toronto
tgnconstruction.ca in Toronto

Fireplace / Tile

TGN Constructions is the very best I have ever found. Elton has done a total remodel on my bathrm. amazing job , so it just made sense to hire him to finished my Fireplace again amazing job really nice guy and does what he said and more. We couldn't be more satisfied.My neighbour had Elton remodel his upstairs bathroom and he was so please had him back to do his basement bathroom. Look no further Elton will never disappoint. Thanks Elton.

Thanks, I really appreciate your kind words is always a pleasure to work for you guys.

Thanks
Elton Silva
TGN Construction & Bath Style INC.

lisaivens23260
lisaivens23260

kitchen backsplash

amazing work Elton is a professional. clean on time and precise I would recommend him for sure

Thanks for your review Lisa, I'm glad you liked the service.

Cheers
TGN & Bath Style INC.

More about Bath Style Inc.

WORKMANSHIP

Bath Style proudly offer the highest quality bathroom renovation, professional tiling and painting services.

If you want to improve the look, style and function of your home or commercial space, our team is ready to assist you. We have over a decade of experience, providing our customers with a professional bathroom renovation and tiling services.

CONCEPT

Bath Style approaches each project with the goal of creating timeless spaces that reflect the personal taste and style of each client because we believe that, whether casual or formal, elegant or edgy, your home’s interior must reflect who you are and how you live.

TRANSPARENCY

Transparency and clear communication are two essential factors that must be present in a renovation project in order for it to run efficiently.

Bath Style has the commitment to build bathrooms of lasting beauty and functionality. Over years we have built a reputation for attention to details and tidiness, as well as having a well-mannered, friendly, and professional staff.

We stand behind every one of our projects. We are proud to say that we guarantee our craftsmanship for a period up to 2 years and we carry a Two Million Dollar liability insurance.

Our Key List of Services

# Bathroom Renovation & Design: Bathroom renovation?!, think about what works for your family, as well as what other home buyers might be looking for. Whatever your needs are, it always pays off having your bathroom upgraded.

# Painting: Our team treats every project with the utmost care and professionalism, specialized in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, drywall mud and tape.

# Shower Doors & Mirror: Providing a latest in decorating ideas and bathroom installations… such as steam-back showers, partial glass enclosures, fixed panel (no door) showers, and more.

# Waterproofing Systems: Tiles are not inherently waterproof and must be installed in conjunction with a waterproofing system that effectively manages moisture level.

# Electric Heated Floors: Heated bathroom flooring is not only a good investment, its combine the beauty and durability of tile with the comfort of an electric floor warming system to bring a touch of luxury into your bath.

# Residential Tiling, Design & Installation: Adding new tile at the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, accent walls, and even on backsplash and showers, a new tile can boost the value and attractiveness of your home.

# Commercial Tiling: Your commercial space must be cohesive, comfortable and, above all, highly personalized. Bath Style team makes it easy to turn your unique vision and style into a re-flection of your business.

# Marble Design & Installation: Marble tiles, not only is it extremely beautiful, but it can also give you the necessary amount of durability, something which is missing in most of the flooring options.

# Backsplash Design & Installation: Backsplash it's one of the most important parts of your kitchen’s design. Our knowledgeable staff can help with any design ideas and guidance to make your backsplash project a success.

Have questions or looking for reliable company for your bathroom renovation, painting or tiling project, please call or email us to discuss your project needs.

Tel: 647 930-8899