Bath Style Inc.

Formerly TGN Construction Ltd.
Bathroom Renovation
ON L4B 3B4

Reviews for Bath Style Inc.

Elle  Howard East York
Elle Howard East York

Full bathroom renovation

Elton and Bath Style Inc was an absolute joy to work with. From providing a fully detailed, professional quote, to providing great customer service, explained things, worked with me throughout the project and he knows what he's doing.
Elton and his crew work so well together, and they were on site all day, every day. Work was completed on time and our bathroom is BEAUTIFUL
Elton takes pride in his work, and the results show that.

Elton has raised the bar as how a good
contractor should conduct business, like they did years ago. He has great ideas, works with client for best solutions, he has tiling finesse, amazing
attention to detail with overall design. I was blown away by his knowledge, pride in his work, and attention to detail. To put it simply, Elton knows what he is doing.

I will hire Bath Style Inc again for the second bathroom reno, and I highly, highly recommend Bath Style Inc.

Pedro N.
Pedro N.

Kitchen flooring

BathStyle crew were highly professional and cordial. They transformed my kitchen in a million dollar kitchen with their high workmanship and skills.
I’m very satisfied and I’m sure that I will contract them again for future projects.
To Elton and the rest of the crew: Thank you very much!

Oleg
Oleg
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathrooms/ showers and laundry room tile installation.

The work was done extremely well and fast. Very professional approach with reasonable price. Very clean, no garbage left behind. Two bathrooms and laundry room look amazing. Thank you Bath Style for excellent work! I'd definitely recommend them to my friends.

Hi Oleq,
I'm glad we can do the work for your satisfaction. It was a pleasure working for you.

Cheers.

R.Welstead
R.Welstead

Tiling work

We contacted Elton for two tile projects: replacing front entrance tile and fireplace mantle/surround.

We are very pleased with everything from fair and accurate quote, always on time and on schedule, good advice re tile and grout selection, excellent workmanship, extremely courteous and helpful, truly a pleasure to have Elton and his team working in our home.

In addition to the tiling, Elton was able to identify and fix a problem with ductwork that was leding to moisture buildup under the old entryway tile, and loss of heating at front entrance... So glad to have the problem fixed!!!

Will definitely contact Bathstyle for future projects and would highly recommend to others.

Thanks, I really appreciate your kind words is always a pleasure to work for you guys.

Merry Christmas & Happy Year

Thanks
Elton Silva
TGN Construction & Bath Style INC.

Eva
Eva

Bathroom renovation - finishing another contractor’s job

Elton saved us when our former contractor abandoned our bathroom renovation. He was very professional and efficient, quickly assessing the work and providing options for how to finish it. Elton and his team did a fantastic job redoing the tile and closing out the project in a few days, showing up on time and keeping a clean site. We highly recommend him and hope to work with him again! Thanks Elton!

Hi Eva

Thank you for the kind words, you guys are so amazing clients. Thanks for the review and yes it will be our pleasure to work with you guys again.

Bath Style & TGN team

Leila
Leila

Bathroom

Elton did an excellent job with installing the bathtub, tiles and vanity in our bathroom. He made great recommendations and was very helpful with any questions we had. The project was completed in a very timely and organized way, and we are very pleased with the results. He's a great professional. Thank you!

Thanks Leila, We appreciate your kind words, glad you are happy with the final results of your bathroom.

Bath Style & TGN team

chriswelstead
chriswelstead

Master Bathroom Full Renovation

Truly an excellent experience from beginning to end!

After our master shower started leaking into our kitchen ceiling below, we hired Elton for a full gut and rebuild of our master bathroom, including full waterproofing.

Elton's initial quote was very detailed, accurate, and pricing was fair and reasonable. Work started on time, and was completed on schedule. We had a basic vision in mind, but Elton offered great suggestions for bathroom layout, tile selection, niche size/type, colour scheme, etc. He was always extremely helpful and very quick to respond to any inquiries.

His painter was also excellent and we have since had him complete other painting projects in our house, and we are more than pleased with his work.

We absolutely love our new bathroom, and we would very highly recommend Bath Style to our family and friends. Thank you Elton!!

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It will encourage us all the way to do more better everyday, it was really a wonderful experience work at your home.

TGN & Bath Style

eman_jen
eman_jen

Tile & Stone for a new Build

Bath Style completed all the tile & stone work on my new build professionally and on time. There price was very competitive and reflected there top notch work and attention to detail. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Thanks, It was a pleasure working for you.

Regards,
Elton Silva & Bath Style team

Carlo in Toronto
Carlo in Toronto

Two Jobs in One

I contacted Elton back in April for a quote. Originally I was only interested in having my bathroom walls and bathtub faucet redone. I was thinking marble for the shower area but after my consultation with Elton he convinced me porcelain would be the better option since this was for a rental unit and tenants are unlikely to properly care for the marble. It also costs way less and I can't tell the difference (see picture).
I took his advice and he also got me 40% off tiles at Olympia tile.

I was very impressed with the tile work and the turnaround time so I asked if he could add a glass-and-marble mosaic kitchen back splash to the work order. Even though it was a Sunday he stopped off at my property to give a quote for the extra work. I agreed to the price and bought the tiles and he installed them that same week.

Elton was very patient even though I changed the work order several times. He also provided updated quotes for the various options I was considering which allowed me to make informed decisions.

The price quote below does not include the tiles and grout. It does include a bathroom faucet plus installation, demo old walls, garbage removal, and install new walls ready for primer (tape, mud, sand), plus install tiles in the shower surround. Tiling the kitchen backslash is also included in that price below.

I would hire him again, especially for any tile work.

The quick turnaround allowed me to rent my unit back out quickly. I was also able to raise my rent 30% due to the work done.

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. It will be our pleasure to work for you in the future again.

Regards,
Elton Silva & Bath Style team

Monique
Monique
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Main floor reno

We recently had our old beige ceramic tiles removed and got new 24” x 24” porcelain tiles installed in our front entrance hallway, kitchen, powder room and laundry room. We could not be happier with the result of our new floor; the quality of the work is top notch throughout. Elton and his crew did an amazing job from beginning until the end. They took great care of sealing off the work area properly before starting the demo, moved and reinstalled all appliances, toilet and sink, cleaned up well at the end of each day, took all garbage, etc. The work was completed on schedule and the quality is perfect. Elton is a true professional, he is very meticulous and pays attention to details! Together with his team, they delivered high quality workmanship and I would not hesitate to recommend Bath Style Inc. to anyone.

Hi Monique,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I will pass them on to the crew. It was a pleasure working for you.

Regards.

Bath Style & TGN team.

More about Bath Style Inc.

Bath Style proudly offer the highest quality bathroom renovation, professional tiling and painting services.

If you want to improve the look, style and function of your home or commercial space, our team is ready to assist you.

Bath Style has the commitment to build bathrooms of lasting beauty and functionality. Over years we have built a reputation for attention to details and tidiness, as well as having a well-mannered, friendly, and professional staff.

We stand behind every one of our projects. We are proud to say that we guarantee our craftsmanship for a period up to 2 years and we carry a Two Million Dollar liability insurance.

Have questions or looking for reliable company for your bathroom renovation, painting or tiling project, please feel free to give us a call or visit our website for more information.

We Are looking forward to hear from you project.

Tel: 647 930-8899