Walker Climate Care

Reviews for Walker Climate Care

Paul in Cornwall
Paul in Cornwall

Good products excellent support

Walker client care has installed furnaces air conditioners air filtration systems and air exchangers And tankless hot water system In all my rental properties and my personal home I find their product are high-quality and the service totally awesome. They stand behind their product and do excellent service I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody

Shirley in Cornwall
Shirley in Cornwall

Service

J.D. & Amos installed a new insert for the existing fireplace downstairs.
Both were very courteous, took great care installing insert & clean-up, explained how it worked as well as remote.

Kiesha in Toronto
Kiesha in Toronto

AC and heating Unit

Jason and Mat did our installation. They were on time and professional. They didn't leave a mess and they took the time to explain to both my hubby and I how the units worked. The units work amazingly and for the first time since I've lived here the front half of the house isn't freezing.

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Hvac

I would definitely recommend walker climatecare. Great service very friendly guys ... equipment works amazing. And they finished the installation in a couple hours. Two thumbs up for walker climatecare.

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

New firetable and gas line install.

We purchased a Regency firetable from Walkers Climate Care. We are very happy with the service provided by the team members at Walkers. It has been a pleasure dealing with Kelly in Sales who provided an excellent experience.
J.D. and Ed were the on-site install team who were cheerful, cooperative, and very professional. They were great!
Shop locally buying Canadian-made products installed by local contractors. BM

Bowling123
Bowling123
1 review Cornwall, ON

Central air conditioner

Edward and Danny did a very efficient and clean installation of our central air conditioner. We had a bad luck happen to us and they made a difficult situation more bearable. I would gladly recommend these two installers to do this job.

Homestarts1@ in Cornwall
H. 1.
1 review Cornwall, ON

Tankless hot water

J.D. and Matt installed my tankless hot water system and were quick, friendly and professional. We are very happy with everyone at the company and their customer service is excellent. I recommend them to anyone. Looking at getting a tankless hot water system.

Private User reviews Summerstown, ON

New fireplace

I purchased a new free standing fireplace and the installation team of Jason and Matt did an excellent job and were very professional. I would recommend Walker Climate Care to anyone.

marge in Campbellford
marge in Campbellford
0 reviews Alexandria, ON

Furnace stopped working

3 old people with no furnace during the holidays. We had a bad year. I lost my daughter to cancer and my husband lost his eyesight. My brother at 82 is not doing well and here we were with no heat. We called Walkers and this wonderful young man came to our rescue. We will never forget how he helped us. We will always be grateful. He was our angel on a cold winters night. A huge thank you to Eric.

Sarah in Cornwall
Sarah in Cornwall

Furnace

Jd and patrick wrote awesome...came early am and said it would be a good part of the day they were out in a few hours stuck around explained everything very clean and friendly would recommend then to anyone

More about Walker Climate Care

Count on us for quality products and outstanding service. Walker ClimateCare has been providing expert HVAC services to the Cornwall area since 1979. We’ve built a reputation for outstanding customer service, technical expertise, affordable prices and quality products in everything we do, including furnaces, air conditioners, and indoor air quality ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Cornwall?