Walker Climate Care

Cornwall ON K6H 7G9

Reviews for Walker Climate Care

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Furnace maintenance

I would just like to thank Yvan B. for taking care of all my maintenance needs on my units. I find him very knowledgeable and personable. I always enjoy his hardy laugh and his sense of humor.

Maureen in Dunvegan
Maureen in Dunvegan
1 review Dunvegan, ON

Installation of A/C - heat pump

I am very impressed with the service received from your company; from Darcy to Jason, the technician and Jason. They were professional, knowledgeable, left a clean work site, and patiently answered my many questions. I’m a very satisfied customer.

summer08 in Cornwall
summer08 in Cornwall

Broken Ac unit

Very upset. I took a month to post a review bec I was too upset earlier. Early in June my central ac unit fan stopped working. I called in walker climate. guy was here for over an hour and said my unit was volting a little higher and need to be replaced shortly. Also quoated a $700 part needing replacement right away. And charged me about $125 for service call just to tell me what was wrong. My unit is only 4 years old to add to the story. I ended up calling a second compary for a second opinion and they came fixed the unit for less then $100 it was only a 50$ part. It’s has been running perfectly for two months now even through this heat wave. Apparently a very common part that goes very easy to fix. Part was in the guys truck didn’t even have to leave. If I hadn’t gotten a second opinion I would have been out $3200 walker quoted me for a new unit. Feel very taken advantage off.

Mike and Lise in Cornwall
Mike and Lise in Cornwall

New furnace

From start to finish their expertise and professionalism was quite evident. The entire team of Darcy,Marc,Jason and Brad were knowledgeable and completed job on time. We were impressed with their workmanship and cleanup after.

Terry in Cornwall
Terry in Cornwall
1 review Cornwall, ON

Ductless air source heat pump, tankless water heater

The above was installed for us and we are very happy that we made the decision to have this done. Jason and Marc were the employees who did the installation and they were very polite, answered our questions and cleaned up after themselves, great workers. This is the 4th product installed by Walker for us and would recommend them. As someone else said not the cheapest but they have always stood behind the products. Thank you also to Darcy for guiding us through this.

ClaudeBisson
ClaudeBisson
3 reviews Moose Creek, ON

New Furnace

Walker Climate Care
Cornwall
K6H 7G9

Top rated installation work fast and efficient. Can't go wrong with this company. They installed the furnace, a new chimney and an oil tank all in one day. And it was in January in the freezing cold!

More about Walker Climate Care

Count on us for quality products and outstanding service. Walker ClimateCare has been providing expert HVAC services to the Cornwall area since 1979. We’ve built a reputation for outstanding customer service, technical expertise, affordable prices and quality products in everything we do, including furnaces, air conditioners, and indoor air quality ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Cornwall?