416 Window Cleaning

Reviews for 416 Window Cleaning

turrina in Woodbridge
turrina in Woodbridge

Window Cleaning

12 out of 10 for customer service - guaranteed! Mike was courteous and professional! He used a new, purified cleaning system that produced spotless results! One hour after the work, a bird blessed my front, white framed window with a dark "poop"! Good luck but not a pretty sight! I called 411 Window cleaners and as a courtesy they came by to clean the poop! No, questions, to charge! Now that's genuine service! I will be a repeat customer and will definitely refer them to friends and family! Two thumbs up!

Nick
Nick

Window cleaning single family home

On time and on budget....no games. Work was quick, clean and courteous. Highly recommend...I will be a repeat customer.

LucyC
LucyC

Window cleaning

Quick and efficient! I Will refer to friends and will use again. Thanks for the service.

Jimmy
Jimmy
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

External and internal window cleaning

416 window cleaning is a great company which every home owner can trust. Great team of preofrssionals that do their work fast, right, and with supreme quality!

We treat every home as if it was our own... Thank you for choosing us!

Achieve.ed
Achieve.ed
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Cleaning

Mike from 416 Windows got right to work after we walked through the house to assess needs and wants for each level of my home.
Indoor and outdoor cleaning ! What a great feeling to have clean windows professionally done!
The work was completed seamlessly with little disruption to the owner and routines.
Mike explained that the water filtration allows air dry without leaving spots! It was hot out!
I’m happy with the work and the price!
Thank you!
D.V.S

Awe thank you so very much for your kind words. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. We greatly appreciate your business and support.

AG f.
AG f.

Exterior windows cleaning

Very professional, great job. The windows were sparkling clean after they were cleaned with the water fed pole system, no cleaning chemicals used. Thank you Michael.
I truly recommend to have the windows cleaned with this company. Very good customer service from the start until the job has been done, very prompt and courteous. Great jobs guys!

Thanks! We value your business and look forward to servicing you again!

Emilia
Emilia

Window cleaning

Sam and coworker were friendly, professional and thorough. Will definitely call them for cleaning windows again and have already referred them to a friend.

That is great to hear, thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We always love hearing how pleased our clients are with the work and services they received. We truly appreciate the time you took out to let us know.

faithfully
faithfully
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

All the exterior wibdows washed of our home

Wish to say a "Thank you!" to Mike and Sam again for their open, friendly, and very professional work they did on our home. Would recommend them and their team to all my neighbours and friends. Job well done! See you again next spring.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback. We're very appreciative that you chose to go with our company and we're also glad we exceeded your expectations.

Lisa in Etobicoke
Lisa in Etobicoke

Exterior Window Cleaning

I checked out the company's website and reached out online for a quote which was responded to the same day. I had a few additional questions which were also responded to in a timely manner. They were able to come within 3 days to clean the exterior windows of our 2 storey home.

I wasn't home when the cleaning was completed but my husband said the 2 guys were friendly and efficient. They were also dog lovers which was a plus as our dog loves to say hello to everyone.

I could definitely tell the windows had been cleaned when I pulled up to the house, especially the garage door windows which I could now see through! Overall, this was a great experience from booking to the finished service.

Thank you so much for coming to our HomeStars page and expressing your satisfaction with your recent service. We're so happy to see that everything went as planned; we'd love nothing more than to work with you again in the near future!

Becky
Becky

Clean all windows in/outside.

Polite, courteous, prompt, and thorough...little things like a dirty mirror, cleaned no problem! Very happy with the service Mike and Sam provided...KUDOS!

Thank you for posting your feedback on our HomeStars page, we're pleased to hear that you found your crew to be prompt and courteous! That's what we love to hear!

More about 416 Window Cleaning

416 Window Cleaning is not your ordinary cleaning service.

This is why…

• We consistently offer a high level of service!
• When you call us for a FREE estimate, 416 will actually pick up the phone!
• Next, we provide you with your personalized quote including various packages!
• Then, our fully trained professionals show up on time and perform the work!
• Once that’s completed, nothing is left behind but a sparkle and shine!
• Lastly, We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, yup that’s right! You pay NOTHING if you’re not 100% satisfied!

Our #1 Priority here at 416 Window Cleaning is our customers! We are a customer service based company that just happens to do window cleaning.
We use modern technology to clean your windows to ensure a better, more efficient result.
Call us now and we promise you’ll see a difference!