416 Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Richmond Hill ON L4C 0C3

Reviews for 416 Window Cleaning

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Quality went down within a year

A year ago, I was amazed at their work, especially their attention to details. This year is a different story. Saeed still provides exceptional customer service, but his team has changed. The attention to detail is no longer there. The door and window frames had dirt on them and the basement window was not done. Tracks still have dirt in them. And that's after two visits. I will not use them again. Very disappointed.

Maria
Maria
1 review Edmonton, AB

Window cleaning

A group of 3 young men. Very professional. Completed the required job in a reasonable amount of time. Very polite. Highly recommend 5his company. Will definitely be using them on annual basis.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback. We're very appreciative that you chose to go with our company and we're also glad we exceeded your expectations.

Denis in Woodbridge
Denis in Woodbridge

A Team that takes Pride in their work!

With all the window cleaning companies out there, I wanted the best, and I'm glad I chose to go with 416 Window Cleaning. Michael (The Owner) and his team were all very professional and you could see that they took pride in their work. The windows were left spotless and everyone was kind and gave clear explanations to any questions that we had. Prior to even coming though, we were already informed by phone and e-mail on how they do the cleaning and how they work. A very professional team and business that we will gladly be inviting back in the fall for Window Cleaning again.

Thanks again! A+++

Thank you so much for coming to our HomeStars page and expressing your satisfaction with your recent service. We're so happy to see that everything went as planned; we'd love nothing more than to work with you again in the near future!

Amanda
Amanda
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Residential Window Cleaning

You get what you pay for - 416 was the cheapest quote we got, so we went with them. Overall they did a good job and were honest as they were unable to reach one window and arranged a time with me to clean it from the inside of the house.

But overall, my windows aren't as clean as I expected them to be. Many still have dirt at the bottom (along with acid rain water stains but that's not their fault). I contacted them and they insisted it was acid rain but when my husband took a wet paper towel and wiped it, the dirt was gone (but the acid rain stains were still their, so that was true). After the cleaning, the company emailed me as a courtesy follow-up but when I sent my complains, I didn't hear from them again.

If I could do it again, I would pay the extra money and hire a window cleaner that cleans the old fashion way, with a squeegee.

Hi Amanda, We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. Our number one priority is the satisfaction of our customers. We did come back on a day that was convenient for you to arise any issues that you had such as the hard-water stains on your windows. We did re-clean the windows on the side of the home using the traditional squeegee method to reassure that it was indeed acidic rain. This is caused by either a sprinkler system spraying the glass, or rain splashing against the concrete of the surface of the window. Over time, hard water stains can become part of the glass as a chemical reaction occurs which cannot be removed with normal window cleaning methods. We truly appreciate you leaving us with some concrete feedback as this will help us continue to improve and service our customers with total satisfaction. We would like to get your complete satisfaction. Please contact our office at (647)-222-2238 at your earliest convenience.

416 window cleaners

Booked a day, came when they said, cleaned windows well without chemicals and were willing to do small extra work while on site. Wow. So refreshing. Thanks will definitely use this company again.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window cleaning

416 Window Cleaning was amazing!! Very thorough, personal, pleasant, efficient and accommodating to my schedule and requests. Professionalism is top notch. Will recommend them to friends and family for sure!!!

turrina in Woodbridge
turrina in Woodbridge

Window Cleaning

12 out of 10 for customer service - guaranteed! Mike was courteous and professional! He used a new, purified cleaning system that produced spotless results! One hour after the work, a bird blessed my front, white framed window with a dark "poop"! Good luck but not a pretty sight! I called 411 Window cleaners and as a courtesy they came by to clean the poop! No, questions, to charge! Now that's genuine service! I will be a repeat customer and will definitely refer them to friends and family! Two thumbs up!

Thanks Turrina, we strive at providing the best quality service possible and we truly appreciate your business!

Nick
Nick

Window cleaning single family home

On time and on budget....no games. Work was quick, clean and courteous. Highly recommend...I will be a repeat customer.

Thanks Nick, we value your business and look forward to servicing you again.

LucyC
LucyC

Window cleaning

Quick and efficient! I Will refer to friends and will use again. Thanks for the service.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback. We're very appreciative that you chose to go with our company!

Jimmy
Jimmy
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

External and internal window cleaning

416 window cleaning is a great company which every home owner can trust. Great team of preofrssionals that do their work fast, right, and with supreme quality!

We treat every home as if it was our own... Thank you for choosing us!

More about 416 Window Cleaning

416 Window Cleaning is not your ordinary cleaning service.

This is why…

• We consistently offer a high level of service!
• When you call us for a FREE estimate, 416 will actually pick up the phone!
• Next, we provide you with your personalized quote including various packages!
• Then, our fully trained professionals show up on time and perform the work!
• Once that’s completed, nothing is left behind but a sparkle and shine!
• Lastly, We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, yup that’s right! You pay NOTHING if you’re not 100% satisfied!

Our #1 Priority here at 416 Window Cleaning is our customers! We are a customer service based company that just happens to do window cleaning.
We use modern technology to clean your windows to ensure a better, more efficient result.
Call us now and we promise you’ll see a difference!