Suite 57042 Snelgrove PO, Brampton ON L6Z 4P8
Olympic Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Olympic Roofing Inc.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

ROOF SHINGLE REPLACEMENT AND SOFFIT INSTALLATION

I would highly recommend Olympic Roofing Inc to anyone. David and Carmen had been very helpful in walking me through the process from beginning to end. David gave me not only a quote but also details of the work needed in conformity to the warranty requirements of the shingle company. It was also helpful to know that David regularly attends training with the Shingle Manufacturer for technology update. David gave me choices and helped me with the decision process. From day 1 that he saw my roof, he already knew what needs to get done. That was still true even on the day of the work itself. Carmen had given me great support along the way. At the end, I got a great roof and peace of mind knowing that David did all the work according to warranty standards. I am covered by Olympic Roofing Inc 10-Year Workmanship Warranty and GAF Shingle Manufacturing Warranty because of David’s attention to details regarding installation requirements. David did repairs on the soffit of the roof, which I learned was not really functioning (fake) and according to him was really needed. He finally made it work, which would keep my roof, my house healthy for many years to come. It had been a wonderful experience working with David and Carmen on this project.

Elise D.
Elise D.

New Roof

I had a great experience with Olympic Roof in re-shingling our roof in late 2019. David was great to work with. Showed up for agreed upon meetings, got me additional samples requested. His team were all very friendly and seemed to enjoy working together. The work was professionally done, looks great, they came the date promised to do the job, cleaned up afterwards. We are happy with our roof -- climate control is better in our home now too! Highly recommend.

sonnenberg495 in Brampton
sonnenberg495 in Brampton

Roof

Olympic used good products that are backed by good
Warranties for better piece of mind.
All the workers were nice and courteous.
They came to fix my roof in an emergency situation and were prompt and on time.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof replacement

We recently contracted Olympic Roofing to replace the roof of our house. David and his crew went above and beyond, and did a fantastic job. The new roof looks great, very happy we chose Olympic Roofing.

Maria S.
Maria S.

Roof repair

So far I'm very satisfied. Carman and David were wonderful to deal with and very committed to total customer satisfaction.
The total rest to the efficiency of the work will be put to proof with the upcoming snow season and rain. I'm confident they accessed the problem correctly, repaired it accordingly and all will be well.

Thank you so much for the business and taking the time to review our company.
Working on your home was an absolute pleasure and please have the peace on mind that we are here for you. That is our commitment with you and any of our clients present and past.

stevee905 in Brampton
stevee905 in Brampton

Roof Replacement

My previous roof lasted only 13 years because of poor materials and installation. This time around, I got a couple of quotes which were basically for the same amount. Decided to go with Owens Corning Duration shingles because of the nail/glue strip feature that they have. This choice cost a bit more. There was about a three week wait, then they gave me a few days notice for the installation day. The Olympic crew of 9 or 10 arrived early. They all seemed to have an assigned job and knew how to do it. They were super professional. By 4 pm they were done and they left my property cleaner than it was when they arrived. Overall, I'm very pleased with the work. I'm hoping this roof will do me out.

Thank you so much for the business and taking the time to review our company. Working on your home was an absolute pleasure and we love the new updated look the roof provides.

Len N.
Len N.

Re-roof

Did a great job on our roof. Completed the job very fast and left the area very clean. Like they were never there. Would definitely recommend Olympic roofing!

Thank you so much for the business and taking the time to review our company.
I'm so pleased to hear that we have another happy customer. Working on your home was an absolute pleasure and we love the new updated look the roof provides.

Crecia B.
Crecia B.

New roof

I am glad we chose Olympic Roofing to do our roof. David was attentive and answered my many many questions. He made me feel confident about the workmanship, the product and the warranty. They were able to schedule the job quickly and the work was done timely. I would definitely recommend.

JT
JT
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Shingle Roof Replacement

Olympic Roofing did a great job. They were very organized, fast, and professional. They protected the area around our home with big tarps and boards. It took them less than a day to finish the job as they had a good-sized crew. The roof looks very good, and we are very satisfied with the quality and workmanship that Olympic Roofing showed with this installation.

Chuck
Chuck

Roof repair

Terrific. Competitively priced, hyper-efficient and my punch list was addressed immediately and in full. Dave and his team do a great job. Look no further.

416-908-4123

More about Olympic Roofing Inc.

Olympic Roofing Inc. has been involved in residential roofing for more than two decades. We take great pride on a job well done. Whether you residential roof is sloped , single storey or multi level high-rise, we have the expertise and know-how to tackle any residential roofing issue you may have.
Call us to discuss how we will educate you to future protect your roof investment.

We're social here: