Suite 57042 Snelgrove PO, Brampton ON L6Z 4P8
Olympic Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Olympic Roofing Inc.

Maria S.
Maria S.

Roof repair

So far I'm very satisfied. Carman and David were wonderful to deal with and very committed to total customer satisfaction.
The total rest to the efficiency of the work will be put to proof with the upcoming snow season and rain. I'm confident they accessed the problem correctly, repaired it accordingly and all will be well.

Thank you so much for the business and taking the time to review our company.
Working on your home was an absolute pleasure and please have the peace on mind that we are here for you. That is our commitment with you and any of our clients present and past.

stevee905 in Brampton
stevee905 in Brampton

Roof Replacement

My previous roof lasted only 13 years because of poor materials and installation. This time around, I got a couple of quotes which were basically for the same amount. Decided to go with Owens Corning Duration shingles because of the nail/glue strip feature that they have. This choice cost a bit more. There was about a three week wait, then they gave me a few days notice for the installation day. The Olympic crew of 9 or 10 arrived early. They all seemed to have an assigned job and knew how to do it. They were super professional. By 4 pm they were done and they left my property cleaner than it was when they arrived. Overall, I'm very pleased with the work. I'm hoping this roof will do me out.

Thank you so much for the business and taking the time to review our company. Working on your home was an absolute pleasure and we love the new updated look the roof provides.

Len N.
Len N.

Re-roof

Did a great job on our roof. Completed the job very fast and left the area very clean. Like they were never there. Would definitely recommend Olympic roofing!

Thank you so much for the business and taking the time to review our company.
I'm so pleased to hear that we have another happy customer. Working on your home was an absolute pleasure and we love the new updated look the roof provides.

Crecia B.
Crecia B.

New roof

I am glad we chose Olympic Roofing to do our roof. David was attentive and answered my many many questions. He made me feel confident about the workmanship, the product and the warranty. They were able to schedule the job quickly and the work was done timely. I would definitely recommend.

JT
JT
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Shingle Roof Replacement

Olympic Roofing did a great job. They were very organized, fast, and professional. They protected the area around our home with big tarps and boards. It took them less than a day to finish the job as they had a good-sized crew. The roof looks very good, and we are very satisfied with the quality and workmanship that Olympic Roofing showed with this installation.

Chuck
Chuck

Roof repair

Terrific. Competitively priced, hyper-efficient and my punch list was addressed immediately and in full. Dave and his team do a great job. Look no further.

infodkt
infodkt

Roof

Good workmanship, good supporting worker once for all I am satisfied. But little bit pricey.

Thank you for your review. Our commitment to our customer is to meet and exceed expectations and that would be why we only deal with the best manufactures within the industry. My apologies if you found us a bit pricey our main concern is to deliver " Peace of Mind" to our customers and ensure that with Olympic Roofing Inc. they don't have to worry about their roof for the next 50 years. Once again we want to thank you for your business.

Soula
Soula
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

roof replace shingles

They did a great job, the cost was very reasonable, they were efficient, they cleaned up. I got the quote, i signed the agreement and work was done within 2 weeks. A pleasure to work with, and most important of all the roof looks great. Thank you

Thank you for your review.
Here at Olympic Roofing Inc we only want to deliver " Peace of Mind" to our customers so they don't have to worry about their roof. Once again we want to thank you for your business.

Valerie MacIntosh from Toronto
Valerie MacIntosh from Toronto

New roof

We chose Olympic because of their rating on Home Stars and the BBB, and were not disappointed. The whole job was completed in one day, and documented with pictures (for the warranty). David was very helpful in answering our questions. The only improvement needed would be more timely replies to phone/email queries. Overall, we're very satisfied.

Thank you for your review. Our commitment to our customer is to meet and exceed expectations and that would be why we only deal with the best manufactures within the industry. My apologies if you found that our customer service team was not satisfactory, we have made arrangements to ensure this will not occur with other clients, thank you for your input. Here at Olympic Roofing Inc we only want to deliver " Peace of Mind" to our customers so they don't have to worry about their roof for the next 50 years. Once again we want to thank you for your business.

Al B.
Al B.

Roof and gable-end vent replacement

We are extremely pleased with the results of working with Olympic Roofing’s people and highly recommend them.

Dave quickly inspired confidence when we first discussed a quote for shingle replacement and particularly when we talked about our need to replace our custom-sized gable-end vents. Every other contractor we have approached over the past two years has simply said that the gable-end vents were no longer available. Dave committed to, and succeeded in, finding a supplier.

The customer service with everyone we dealt with was excellent. Carmen kept us fully informed about our installation date, which changed a couple of times because of weather conditions. The large team they brought for installation, to ensure that the work was completed in one day, were all friendly and professional. We even got comments from neighbours about the professional look of the team and their equipment.

We want to take this opportunity to thank you for your trust. We aim to please our customers and address their inquiries and concerns. Thank you again.
416-908-4123

More about Olympic Roofing Inc.

Olympic Roofing Inc. has been involved in residential roofing for more than two decades. We take great pride on a job well done. Whether you residential roof is sloped , single storey or multi level high-rise, we have the expertise and know-how to tackle any residential roofing issue you may have.
Call us to discuss how we will educate you to future protect your roof investment.

www.olympicroofinginc.com