Olympic Roofing Inc

Reviews for Olympic Roofing Inc

emilyc
emilyc
1 review Orangeville, ON

Roof removal, vent installation and new roof shingle install.

Carmen and David were super helpful!! David came out to appraise our roof and answer all of our questions - he was super knowledgeable. Carmen was also very reassuring and helpful throughout . A few weeks later David and his crew dropped off their materials and started work. After a long hard days work David and his crew had transformed our falling apart roof into a thing of beauty. Once our roof was warranty approved Carmen came by to drop off our warranty info and collect payment. Overall we were very satisfied with Olympic Roofing and would reccomend them to others.

It was our pleasure. Thank you for trust in our company

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Great service

We just have our roof done with Olympic roofing and we are very sarisfied with service and the job performed!! Highly recommended!! The were very attentive and will to answered all the questions.

Thank you very much for your trust.

Lucy
Lucy

Replace Roof Damaged in the wind storm of May 4th, 2018.

Olympic Roofing replaced my damaged roof on August 2, 2018. They were punctual, courteous and extremely clean and organized. Since I have a very high townhouse, the men had to go through my basement to access the back of my house. They laid down tarps, and took things that were near the house away in order that nothing got damaged. When they were finished, they put everything back and cleaned up beautifully. David, their manager went out of his way to make sure that the estimates for the roof and the emergency tarping were correct in order to submit these to my insurance. He also made sure that the quality of the roof, which I received, would service me for years to come. Carmen, the office manager, went out of her way to deliver contracts and make sure that they were properly worded and documented. When I paid, David marked that my invoices were paid on the spot, so that I could submit these to my insurance. These two people were genuine and most caring in my circumstances. When the work was being done, I had to be at an Eye Doctor's appointment in Orangeville after which I went to stay with my son. I trusted these contractors to an open home so that they could go from the front to the back of my home carrying things through my laundry room. When they finished, they had my neighbour inspect my home as they locked up and returned my key and garage door opener to him to give to me. What amazing, honest, clean, honourable workers and management staff!!! I would highly recommend Olympic Roofing for all your roofing needs.

Thank you for your trust in us Lucy..It was our pleasure

bikerdave
bikerdave

Roof shingled

Great job! Good bunch of guys. My wife and grandkids kept them hydrated and fed while they worked.

Thank you for your trust.

rocco_susan
rocco_susan

Replaced my roof

My roof was badly damaged during the big windstorm we had this Spring.
I called Olympic Roofing and Dave came that day and put a tarp on my roof to prevent further damage to my home.
Dave and his crew were professional and efficient. The roof was done on the day as promised. It looks great. Tarps and boards were put down to protect my lawn, walkways and all of my garden plants. After the roof was done the crew cleaned up everything to perfection. I would highly recommended this company. Best experience ever with a contractor.

Thank you for your trust. it was our pleassure

sdryburg
sdryburg

Roof Reshingled

Dave and his crew did an amazing job on reshingling my roof. I requested that they remove the 3/8 inch plywood and install 1/2 inch. I also needed the soffit vents opened so that the right amount of air flow was in the attic. Dave was very helpful in answering all of my questions and raising the process of reshingling my roof up to the standards that I expect. I would highly recommend Dave to anyone. Note: make sure to ask for Dave as I don't know about the other teams.

Thank you Mr. Dryburgh for trusting us with your roofing needs. It was our pleasure to work with you.

Harry
Harry

Rooging

Excellent workmen ship very clean after work done all the job done explained very well.
Specially many thanks to David and entire crew.

Thank you Harry for putting your trust on us.

ml
ml

Roof Replacement

Our roof was damaged by the wind storm and David's company was referred to us by a friend. One of the best referral, David was very helpful with respect to dealing with our issues. And Carmen handled all our insurance company queries very promptly. Would definitely recommend this company.

On Behalf of the Olympic Roofing Team thank you again for trusting our work and enjoy your new roof. It was our pleassure.

lamadrid.joe
lamadrid.joe

Reliable team. I dealt directly with Dave, the owner. Dave gave his honest opinion and explains about the work and how it needs to be done. He is very knowledgeable, suggest suitable options with reasonable and flexible pricing for a realistic quote.

Thank Mr. Lamadrid for your trust on our workmanship. We understnad how important it was for you to trust our work when you were away from home. We are pleased that we have met your expectations...

B. H.
B. H.

New roof for our home

New roof for our home
The crew was very professional, polite efficient, and tidy. They completed the whole job from beginning to end within an eight hour period. They left the grounds spotless. The next day the contract was delivered to us with the 50 year warranty. Their prices are very reasonable and I would recommend them to anybody. We are extremely happy with the job.

Thank you Bev and Paul. It was our pleassure

More about Olympic Roofing Inc

Olympic Roofing Inc. has been involved in residential roofing for more than two decades. We take great pride on a job well done. Whether you residential roof is sloped , single storey or multi level high-rise, we have the expertise and know-how to tackle any residential roofing issue you may have.