Toronto Roof Repairs

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

Random in Markham
Random in Markham

Our roof got damaged from the wind storm. I’m very satisfied with Leon’s honesty and worksmanship. Will definitely recommend Toronto Roof Repairs and use them again in the future. Thank you so much again Leon and Eli!!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We highly appreciate your business and look forward to work with you in the future.

Responsive, Professional, Honest, Effective

In under 24h of calling Leon about our shingles which went missing in the last wind storm, he was onsite to repair before the rain hit. Leon will be our go to for any future work (although hope none for a while) and first recommendation.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are happy with our service. Looking forward to work with you in the future!

Sandro  Sagrati from Toronto
Sandro Sagrati from Toronto

A company with Ethics

My 88 year old father had some missing shingles from a recent wind storm. Anyone with an elderly parent knows they can become obsessive and my dad really wanted his roof repaired. Called Toronto Roof Repairs and spoke to Leon, he agreed to repair the roof the same day. To my surprise, after the repair was complete he called to inform me my initial assessment was incorrect and there was less damage than I had originally stated. He charged my dad less than half of what he quoted me.
Leon exemplifies the term ethical behavior. He could have easily charged as quoted and I would have still been grateful for the same day service; but instead he did what was right. I highly recommend Leon and would use him again at any price. Thank-you. Sandro

The team here at Toronto Roof Repairs is thrilled to hear such good feedback! We are happy that you are satisfied with our service and we hope to work with you in the future. You can always count on us to provide you with high quality results and ethical service!

LALIBELA MASONRY + RESTORATION
LALIBELA MASONRY + RESTORATION

Roof Repair

Leon, did a great job, I had some shingles ripped off from a wind storm, a 3 color striped pattern :green-gold-red, throughout the whole roof and coping, He matched colors perfectly,,,,very clean, and you can see there is pride in his workmanship. I would recommend him to anyone who want the job done right.

Thank you very much for your positive review! Here, at Toronto Roof Repairs, we strive to provide you with the best solution for your roof. We value your business and look forward to work with you in the future.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Fast and efficient job

Leon first came by to do an assessment, then came back to do the repairs a couple of weeks later. Both times he was on time and had pics of my roof (before and after) ready to go. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much, we are glad you are satisfied with our service! We highly appreciate your business and look forward to work with you in the future!

Richard
Richard

Emergency roof repair

Leon is great. I had a bad leak into my house. Two shingles had come off my roof. I called Toronto Roof Repairs and Leon came the next day which was a Saturday on the Easter long weekend. Leon is also easy to talk to, very friendly and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to anyone who needs a roofing job.

Update.

Not so happy now. Had more shingles come off during another windstorm. Leon was great in coming and putting a tarp over the exposed section. We agreed that we had to redo that side of the roof. He gave me a price said he would be here either May 3rd 4th or 7th. He did not show up on the 3rd or 4th. Sent him a message on the 4th to confirm he was still coming on the 7th. He never replied and never came on the 7th.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Richard. We are sorry you feel this way. We did 2 emergency roof repairs for you. However, we are busy with emergency repairs and our specialist specified that you are free to look for other companies to do the whole side of your roof but he would contact you if there are any availabilities. There was no contract signed for the job and therefore the company is not responsible to do the job. We are very sad to hear that you are unsatisfied but we are currently very busy with emergency repairs and sadly, could not accomodate every customer. Thank you for your review and have a great day.

Oleksiy in Toronto
Oleksiy in Toronto

Roof Repair

My roof was leaking and I had broken off shingles from my roof, they were piling up in my backyard. Had a friend recomend Toronto Roof Repairs. I called them around noon. They said that can send someone between 2 to 4 which was not bad considering I called them mid-noon. Leon is a highly knowledgeable professional and his work is clean. Over all a great experience! They fixed all the damaged and missing shingles and replaced one damaged vent all in the same day, didnt waste time like a lot of contractors do, and saved me from thousands of dollars in damages because he finished just a day before a snowstorm. Will recomend him to everyone and definetly use his services again!
"Thanks again Leon"

We alway strive to book an appointment ASAP when it comes to roof repairs , because we understand how important time is, especially when the weather is bad. We also, give our customers a fair price and we always make sure to give our customers a great experience. Please feel free to call us anytime, even if you have a question. Thank you so much for your positive review it means alot to us!

Vivek in Mississauga
Vivek in Mississauga

Roof Repair

Leon was very efficient and came on time to complete the work. He was available for any questions after the service was competed .

Very satisfied with his work and his positive approach.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with everyone. we appreciate your business. Your experience with us is exactly what we strive for.

shbdevraj in Brampton
shbdevraj in Brampton

Attic turbines

Leon was a very honest and a hard working person.He replaced my old turbine fan in 20 minutes
Even gave me a year warranty which is fair and he is always approachable.

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your feedback,feel free to contact me anytime .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repair - chimney flashing repair

Leon responded immediately, was polite and specific with cost estimate and work date. Arrived on time. Took before and after pixs of repair job. Final cost was as estimated. Provided written receipt and guarantee for work. I am very satisfied with his job and will call again.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We highly appreciate your business and happy to know that you are satisfied with our service.

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Welcome to Toronto Roof Repairs. We are a professional roofing company that has been extending the life of roofs for many years . We strive to educate our customers on the variety of the solutions and help to choose the best option for your roof individually. Our team of skilled professionals is fully certified, licensed and insured by WSIB. We provide high quality solutions to any problem with your roof in a timely manner to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Give us a call today to schedule your appointment 4162472769